Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking For Cheap Vps Around $1/Month | 128MB
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking For Cheap Vps Around $1/Month | 128MB

parallax1911parallax1911 Member
edited September 2013 in Requests

Hello everyone,

I am in need of VPS anywhere in following

Canada
US West coast
US Central
US East coast
Europe (Multiple) (Germany, Italy ect)
UK
NZ

My requirements are:
128MB RAM
6GB HDD
100GB Bandwidth
1 IPv4

OpenVZ

My budget is $1.0/month .I do not wish to pay yearly.

Thanks!

Bests,
Parallax1911

Comments

• Not gonna happen. In most cases the ip alone is 1 EUR, so that isn't even paying for the resources. If your lucky you will find somethign around the 2EUR mark, I believe RootNerds had a deal that would fit 2eur, not sure if they are still doing it though.

Cheers!

• You can look at RamNode. They offer affordable plans and they're good. Not sure if they have from those locations though.

• parallax1911parallax1911 Member
    edited September 2013

Can i Get this kind of vps from US? anyone can afford VPS arround this spec?

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

De Location: https://kryutek.net/eu/vps 2Euros per Month if you pay 3 Months you save setup fee.

• Hey Pals Thanks For ALL!!! I Used LEB more than year this is the first time i joined to LET. You guys was very helpful.
    I found a VPS $1.35 / month from Front Range Hosting LLC!!!. Also I will Post a review about my experience in Front Range Hosting LLC.
    :D :D

• parallax1911parallax1911 Member
    edited September 2013

CPU model : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2620 0 @ 2.00GHz Number of cores : 4 CPU frequency : 1995.178 MHz Total amount of ram : 128 MB Total amount of swap : 128 MB System uptime : 10 min, Download speed from CacheFly: 36.7MB/s Download speed from Coloat, Atlanta GA: 19.6MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Dallas, TX: 40.5MB/s Download speed from Linode, Tokyo, JP: 8.59MB/s Download speed from i3d.net, NL: 10.3MB/s Download speed from Leaseweb, Haarlem, NL: 9.85MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Singapore: 5.94MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Seattle, WA: 32.4MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, San Jose, CA: 24.0MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Washington, DC: 24.9MB/s I/O speed : 285 MB/s

FrontRangeHosting LLC OVZ-128 Plan. I think this result good for me.

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

I have a FrontRangeHosting VPS. It is nice.

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

ok i can offer you at $1.00 per month paid yearly...

PM me if you need

• @agentmishra said:
    ok i can offer you at $1.00 per month paid yearly...

The OP says no yearly :(

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

@concerto49 said:

you missed the dots....

if paid yearly will get certain more things, but if paid monthly will get what he wants!

• DalCompDalComp Member
    edited September 2013

IPXCore https://ipxcore.com/budget-vps/

Edit: nevermind, out of stock...

• If you're willing to pay for at least 5 VPSes at once for $1/month each, email me and I can have something arranged for you.

• Last time I checked, I think ChicagoVPS.net had this.

• @Casius said:
    Last time I checked, I think ChicagoVPS.net had this.

Pretty sure that was yearly.

• No one is going to allow you to pay $1 monthly. PayPal will take up a chunk of that, so your best bet is yearly.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Yes, will be almost half to paypal. No dice.

• Phase Networks has this, they use OVH's BHS servers. For the price, it isn't half bad.