Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
Gullo's Hosting | $1/year cPanel WebHosting | UK, DAL, CHI, AUS, SGP Locations!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Gullo's Hosting | $1/year cPanel WebHosting | UK, DAL, CHI, AUS, SGP Locations!

CamCam Member, Provider

Hello everyone,
Are you in need of some affordable web hosting? You've come to the right place! Check out some of my LEB deals I am offering. If you have any questions feel free to ask! I am here to help =D.

LEB-WEB-1GB
3 Websites
1 GB Full SSD Storage
50GB Bandwidth (UK, DAL, & CHI)
5GB Bandwidth (AUS & SGP)
3 Email Addresses
3 FTP Users
​$1/year - Order Now in UK
​$1/year - Order Now in Dallas
​$1/year - Order Now in Chicago
​$6/year - Order Now in Australia
​$6/year - Order Now in Singapore

LEB-WEB-3GB
5 Websites
3 GB Full SSD Storage
100GB Bandwidth (UK, DAL, & CHI)
10GB Bandwidth (AUS & SGP)
5 Email Addresses
5 FTP Users
​$3/year - Order Now in UK
​$3/year - Order Now in Dallas
​$12/year - Order Now in Australia
​$12/year - Order Now in Singapore

View Standard Pricing ​Here

Looking for more storage or bandwidth? Let me know in the comments I can make you a great deal!

I am offering these servers myself and not as a company. If you have any questions or need support at any time it will always be me answering you, Because of this the whole support process will be more streamlined as you will only be talking with me. It is my goal to keep all users satisfied by any means and I will strive to do so.

Test IP WEB (UK): 78.129.XXX.XXX
Test IP WEB (DAL): 50.3.XXX.XXX
Test IP WEB (CHI): 68.235.XXX.XXX
Test IP WEB (AUS): 139.99.XXX.XXX
Test IP WEB (SGP): 139.99.XXX.XXX

PM FOR TEST IP's

View TOS Here.

Thanked by 2Aidan DewlanceVPS

Comments

  • I don't really see how this is profitable, nonetheless your services seem to be pretty quality (judging by nat vps).

    Thanked by 1Cam
  • @Crandolph said:
    I don't really see how this is profitable, nonetheless your services seem to be pretty quality (judging by nat vps).

    How it is not profitable? People on LET don't use majority of resources.

    Thanked by 1Cam
  • CrandolphCrandolph Member
    edited March 2018

    @huntercop said:

    @Crandolph said:
    I don't really see how this is profitable, nonetheless your services seem to be pretty quality (judging by nat vps).

    How it is not profitable? People on LET don't use majority of resources.

    Yeah, but I factor that into profitability.

    Essentially a business model betting against itself to stay profitable, do you understand my point?

    Kind of similar to how the OpenVZ business model works.

  • CamCam Member, Provider

    @Crandolph said:

    @huntercop said:

    @Crandolph said:
    I don't really see how this is profitable, nonetheless your services seem to be pretty quality (judging by nat vps).

    How it is not profitable? People on LET don't use majority of resources.

    Yeah, but I factor that into profitability.

    Essentially a business model betting against itself to stay profitable, do you understand my point?

    Kind of similar to how the OpenVZ business model works.

    I can assure you I do make a profit, if that is what you are looking for =D.

    Thanked by 1Crandolph
  • DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member
    edited March 2018

    I am from India and Signapore is nearby my country. It takes only 1 second to open any page of cPanel ;)

    Thanked by 1Cam
    Dewlance

    ZeroMB.com - Free SSD Hosting
Sign In or Register to comment.