Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

About FTH
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

About FTH

Fulltimehosting.net Does anyone use it? Is DDOS protection good? Is there an interruption? I will build TeamSpeak 3

Comments

• Hello darkness my old friend

• AidanAidan Member

Oversold by design & they openly associate with shitty people - I'd avoid.

Thanked by 1hostdare
  • I ordered it yesterday. 14 day VDS delivered I still have not paid. I was in a difficult situation. Service activated. Support is fast for now I wanted to get your ideas.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

I wouldn't help this individual. He was trying to use stolen credit cards (over 12 of them on one of the accounts before it was closed) with my service and has been bypassing account closures and IP bans, probably for many months. Also probably running cracked TS3 servers.

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited March 2018

@MikeA said:
    I wouldn't help this individual. He was trying to use stolen credit cards (over 12 of them on one of the accounts before it was closed) with my service and has been bypassing account closures and IP bans, probably for many months. Also probably running cracked TS3 servers.

Go figure. How do you check for stolen cards (name + address matching)?

• deankdeank Member, Troll

On LET, we are behaving jerks.

• @MikeA said:

You are a liar and a cheater. I paid only once on my own account I did not have any other membership on your site. My IP address is 185.106.23.xx

Thanked by 1MikeA

I'd say you are heartless.

• @deank said:
    I'd say you are heartless.

????

• ???

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • Are you kidding me ? I am paying with my own card 2 I do not have the guts to say that unnecessary people say CC :) I pay for my 3D Safe system at my place with my own card CC says but there is no proof that the unnecessary man there is no evidence

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

heartles39 said: 185.106.23.

Hosting range?

• I did not understand.

• FHRFHR Member, Host Rep

@heartles39 said:
    there is no proof that the unnecessary man there is no evidence

@MikeA is one of LET's more reputable providers and he's been here for a long time.
    Not to sound rude, but if I see a completely new account arguing with a long time provider, I know who to side with.

• He says he tried me a fugitive credit card, but he can not prove it. I can prove that I am paying with my own card

• hzrhzr Member

FHR said: Not to sound rude, but if I see a completely new account arguing with a long time provider, I know who to side with.

A new account wanting to host pirated content on a skid host is a bonus, too

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2018

@heartles39 said:
    He says he tried me a fugitive credit card, but he can not prove it. I can prove that I am paying with my own card

I can't provide much proof without breaking my own privacy policy, and probably some random privacy law anyways, but yes, you had one "legit" account where you act all nice and like a professional, and you had many other.. umm, not legit accounts, most likely including dozens over the past months. You should at least use an email, server hostname and IP that isn't similar. You're not sneaky. Here's a Stripe list of all the failed payments you made on another account (similar email and server hostnames, same country and ISP).

https://i.imgur.com/SRf7uky.png

If I have to make a choice between a random heartless bastard and a behaving jerk, I will side with the jerk.

• @MikeA said:

@heartles39 said:
    He says he tried me a fugitive credit card, but he can not prove it. I can prove that I am paying with my own card

I can't provide much proof without breaking my own privacy policy, and probably some random privacy law anyways, but yes, you had one "legit" account where you act all nice and like a professional, and you had many other.. umm, not legit accounts, most likely including dozens over the past months. You should at least use an email, server hostname and IP that isn't similar. You're not sneaky. Here's a Stripe list of all the failed payments you made on another account (similar email and server hostnames, same country and ISP).

https://i.imgur.com/SRf7uky.png

This Photo does not show that it is mine.
    What is the IP Address of the person doing it? My IP address is still the same