Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need to rent a subnet.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need to rent a subnet.

lvsplylvsply Member
edited March 2018 in Providers

I need a subnet of /24. Port Speed: At least 1GB/s. Within United States. Comment your offers please and thank you!

Comments

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

class-c subnets support only 100mbps.

• @AlexBarakov said:

What about class-D then?

Thanked by 1lvsply
  • @doghouch said:

@AlexBarakov said:

What about class-D then?

Class D's run on dialup

• 6ixth6ixth Member

@AlexBarakov said:

Why do people actually want Class-C addresses again? I know it's for mass mailing but why.

• cubedatacubedata Member, Patron Provider

@6ixth said:

@AlexBarakov said:

Why do people actually want Class-C addresses again? I know it's for mass mailing but why.

seo aka hitleap,etc that realistically is in violation of the rules here since that is classified as te(traffic exchange) though also the seo trick by using a /24 block of ipv4 class c has been defeated as well since that isn't how anything is indexed anymore.

• @6ixth said:

@AlexBarakov said:

/24 is the smallest block you can use to setup your own Anycast setup. We know that isn't what the OP is doing based on how he is phrasing it but yeah. If I could get one realllllllly cheap that is what I'd use it for.

• @Marionette said:

@6ixth said:

@AlexBarakov said:

/24 is the smallest block you can use to setup your own Anycast setup. We know that isn't what the OP is doing based on how he is phrasing it but yeah. If I could get one realllllllly cheap that is what I'd use it for.

Actually, /24 is the minimum block size you can announce that people will actually accept the routes for