Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lowend Box Special - 128 MB Guaranteed / 256 Burst 15 GB H.Disk 5 TB Bandwidth
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Lowend Box Special - 128 MB Guaranteed / 256 Burst 15 GB H.Disk 5 TB Bandwidth

VmlITVmlIT Member
edited August 2011 in Offers

We are offering the Following VPS Specially for Lowend Box - All Our Other Monthly Package can benefit from old pricing by using code: it50

VPS -Iron
128 MB Guaranteed / 256 Burst
15 GB H.Disk
5 TB Bandwidth
€ 20.00 /Year
€2.50 /month with code it50

Our Site says VPN (tun/tap) not available for This VPS. But we will enable it for Lowenbox.. Just Mention Lowendbox in notes.

Direct Shopping Cart Link: https://www.vmlit.com/cart.php?gid=17

Comments

• test ip please

• IPv4/IPv6, DC location, test IP, etc....

• daimonbdaimonb Member
    edited August 2011

213.152.176.9 im not affiliated with these just researched company
    http://www.hyperspin.com/quicktest.php?action=result&qtid=661758&r=9406

Sorry i just love hyperspin lol
    :)

• Hi,

Test IP: 213.152.176.8
    IPV6 not yet available, DC is SmartDC

• skagerrakskagerrak Member
    edited August 2011

Nice.

• why does the ip i used (website points to) and the test ip only one digit different produce completely different hyperspin results?

• The question should also be: Why do you trust Hyperspin so much? I'm always very tentative when it come to these numerous speed-test-sites. Do you know how their network is set-up. I can for example try a few speed-test-sites and get different results on my own IP.

• I wish people would post more cheap xen/kvm/vmware and no more openvz :(

• @skagerrak fair point just in my personal opinion i find them quite informative and alot of the big players use them for their server monitoring. As do we.

• @VmlIT I tried to purchase a VPS Iron plan from you but got the following error when applying the promotional code it50:

"The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms"

Any ideas? Thanks

• @dotben Hi, That promo can only be used on Monthly Orders.

• Just a quick note, KVM Stock will be up for grabs in the next few hours. Make sure you grab yours. :)

• BigBBigB Member

Page is offline?