Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Custom Hosting | KVM in NC | 2GB RAM+2GB Swap | 100GB SSD Cached Disk | 1000GB B/W | Native IPv6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

My Custom Hosting | KVM in NC | 2GB RAM+2GB Swap | 100GB SSD Cached Disk | 1000GB B/W | Native IPv6

About My Custom Hosting

My Custom Hosting was registered back in 2009 and has been providing hosting to customers for almost 8 years. We aim to offer your the most features at the lowest price possible. With multiple offsite backup locations, CloudFlare, Softaculous and Nginx+Varnish, and now OpenVZ and KVM VPS, we feel we are almost there but if you have any suggestions to a feature we should add to our lineup please let us know!

Exclusive LET Offer Details

2GB Guaranteed RAM

2GB Swap

100GB SSD-Cached Disk Space

1000GB Transfer at 1Gbit (Shared)

4 CPU Cores (Shared)

1 IPv4 + 5 IPv6

$7 Monthly - Order Here

IMPORTANT: This offer is located in Lenoir, North Carolina. We are expanding our KVM offerings here and this is to kick it off!

KVM Node H/W

At least Dual Intel L5420 with 32Gb+ RAM and SSD Caching!

KVM Plans

Available Here

Speed Test / Traceroute / Looking Glass

Lenoir, North Carolina Looking Glass

Contact

E-Mail / Ticket

Thanks!

Comments

• this have more disk space than your last offer

• @jcaleb said:
    this have more disk space than your last offer

Just trying new things out :D Didn't see much reception of the last offer. Maybe this will do better.

• Where are the yearly plans :(

• Yearly in NC is a lil more pricey due to IP costs. We offer a few yearly OpenVZ plans in NC because they are not all that popular.

• Is it NC any better than Canada? Nothing but troubles with Canada so far.

• MCHPhilMCHPhil Member
    edited September 2013

Issues with CA is OVH's lame network. NC network is great.

• No $7.5 yearly on NC?

• @DalComp said:
    No $7.5 yearly on NC?

Correct, IP costs alone in NC would be $12 a year. With OVH it's a one time fee for IP's. Not monthly like NC.

• do you accepte skrill or payza

• @ZeroCool said:
    do you accepte skrill or payza

Not at this time, sorry.

• @MCHPhil said:
    Not at this time, sorry.

Any ETA on other payment options except PAYPAL?

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited September 2013

I have a VPS at this data center and can confirm that the network is very reliable. Similar up time to my RamNode VPS which has been hard to beat. I have been waiting for someone I could trust, with good customer service, to offer KVM here that I could afford. Glad to see MCHPhil expanded KVM to this location cause even at 38% off hard to afford big RamNode KVM.

So I picked up another VPS from MCHPhil yesterday and wanted to share the serverbear benchmark for those who might be interested.
    http://serverbear.com/benchmark/2013/09/27/24BPAb97yq0t3mFs

@MCHPhil - How about the west coast next time? I've got the KVM Blues in LA

Thanked by 1MCHPhil
  • @Asim said:
    Any ETA on other payment options except PAYPAL?

I'll be looking at adding Skrill shortly. Anything you'd like to see otherwise?

@FrankZ said:
    I have a VPS at this data center and can confirm that the network is very reliable. Similar up time to my RamNode VPS which has been hard to beat. I have been waiting for someone I could trust, with good customer service, to offer KVM here that I could afford. Glad to see MCHPhil expanded KVM to this location cause even at 38% off hard to afford big RamNode KVM.

So I picked up another VPS from MCHPhil yesterday and wanted to share the serverbear benchmark for those who might be interested.
    http://serverbear.com/benchmark/2013/09/27/24BPAb97yq0t3mFs

MCHPhil - How about the west coast next time? I've got the KVM Blues in LA

Thank you!

West coast is on the to do list. Hopefully within a month or two we will find something we like and expand further.

• this more spec and disk space from previous offer,
    can you upgrade my vps account, especially for disk space?

• This is for new orders only.

• skd2013skd2013 Member
    edited September 2013

OK. thank you. I should re-order and cancel my vps.