Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
Need some KVM, for some UDP, dem OVH Reseller maybe? very good
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Need some KVM, for some UDP, dem OVH Reseller maybe? very good

Hey everyone!

I need dem KVM, for dem UDP, prem DNS.

512MB KVM box, add some Traffic + Disk, for cheap, anyone?

Should have AntiDDOS in case it gets attacked by the martians.

Sweet spot would be 2EUR and/or less, I would even buy 2.

Of course you can make offers, but the chance drops if the offer goes to far away.

Thanks.

Comments

• MikeAMikeA Member, Provider

I'll do one or two for $2.50 if you don't need extra disk, the default is 7GB for my KVM.

ExtraVM - AMD Ryzen VPS starting @ $3.50
    USA (TX, VA, FL), CA, FR, UK, SGP, AU, RU

• Arubacloud?

I like my uptime down low and my servers all hacked. Can see me droppin' twenty-fours with a router in the rack.
    Ya like ya Switch-Ports hot and ya servers all hacked. If ya pings real high and ya networks pitch black.

• @MikeA lets get an order link going

• NekkiNekki Moderator

Tell me more about those tags...

Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

• 🐴 $2/mo 512MB KVM - Unmetered bandwidth. $1.25 for 256GB Block Storage - from BuyVM (aff)

• MikeAMikeA Member, Provider
    edited February 2018

@Harambe @JoeMerit @Neoon
    PFTP96 Only has 10 uses though (recurring), not something I want to be normal until I can get higher core CPUs.
    https://extravm.com/billing/cart.php?gid=26

ExtraVM - AMD Ryzen VPS starting @ $3.50
    USA (TX, VA, FL), CA, FR, UK, SGP, AU, RU

• Arubacloud Recomended,

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Top Provider
    edited February 2018

Sound like you need more OpenVZ in your life with the budget of a 11 year old getting his subsidised school dinner.

• NeoonNeoon Member
    edited February 2018

@AnthonySmith said:
    Sound like you need more OpenVZ in your life with the budget of a 11 year old getting his subsidised school dinner.

Anthony, we talked about that already, OVZ has no future, like any marriage.

Even then, don't be racist, we are not in america here, where cops shoot you 40 times in the body when you are colored.

Anyway, lets Imagine a 11 Year old person, the recommended budget is 20EUR.

So you expect that this Person is gonna pay 11EUR into a shitty OVZ VPS, instead spending it on Candy?

Your expectations are far from reality, just that you sell VPS, does not mean everyone wants it.

This is LET, not WHT, I can expect a cheap KVM box for around 10-24EUR/y.

PS: I am not racist.

Thanked by 1rm_
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Provider

Lol.

Thanked by 2bugrakoc MCHPhil

Clouvider Limited - Leading Hosting Provider & Connectivity Partner || Dedicated Server Sale - Our Latest LET Offer

Cloud Web Hosting | SSD & SAS HA OnApp VPS | UK, NL & DE Dedicated Servers | Network Services | Colocation | Managed Services

• Neoon said: we are not in america here, where cops shoot you 40 times in the body when you are colored.

wat.

Trying to work out how we got from VPS's to that

🐴 $2/mo 512MB KVM - Unmetered bandwidth. $1.25 for 256GB Block Storage - from BuyVM (aff)

• Mao is an expert on that

• @Neoon

"512MB KVM box, add some Traffic + Disk,... AntiDDOS" - won't happen, at least not in actually useable quality. 256MB KVM, no AntiDDOS, couple 100 GB traffic, 5, maybe 7GB disk should be possible.

My favourite prime number is 42. - \forall cpu in {intel, amd, arm}: cpu->speed -= cpu->speed/100 x irandom(15, 30) | state := hacked

• rm_rm_ Member
    edited February 2018

bsdguy said: 256MB KVM, no AntiDDOS, couple 100 GB traffic, 5, maybe 7GB disk should be possible.

Scaleway:
    2GB RAM
    unmetered 200 Mbit
    50 GB SSD
    2.99 EUR

Now from which year have you fallen out with your specs, 2009?

• @rm_ said:

bsdguy said: 256MB KVM, no AntiDDOS, couple 100 GB traffic, 5, maybe 7GB disk should be possible.

Scaleway:
    2GB RAM
    unmetered 200 Mbit
    50 GB SSD
    2.99 EUR

Now from which year have you fallen out with your specs, 2009?

For once I agree with @rm_ :-O

Hetzner CX-11 - 1c/2GB/20GB NVMe/20TB upload @ GigE/DDoS Protection - 2.49 EUR

Thanked by 1Hetzner_OL

🐴 $2/mo 512MB KVM - Unmetered bandwidth. $1.25 for 256GB Block Storage - from BuyVM (aff)

• @rm_ @Harambe

@Neoon said:
    Hey everyone!

Of course you can make offers, but the chance drops if the offer goes to far away.

Thanks.

2.49 > 2.00 - AntiDDOS?

2.99 > 2.00 - AntiDDOS?

I know, I know, that's just 49 or 99 c/mo more but that's still ca. 25% resp. 50% more than his limit.

My favourite prime number is 42. - \forall cpu in {intel, amd, arm}: cpu->speed -= cpu->speed/100 x irandom(15, 30) | state := hacked

• bsdguy said: 2.49 > 2.00 - AntiDDOS?

Yes.

• @rm_ @Harambe

Sounds good. So, IF he's willing to go 25% or 50% over his budget those two deals look very attractive, indeed,

• bsdguy said: So, IF he's willing to go 25% or 50% over his budget those two deals look very attractive, indeed,

Could also double the specs but cut the budget in half, if he's willing to drop the DDoS requirement. https://www.arubacloud.com/vps/virtual-private-server-range.aspx

• NekkiNekki Moderator

rm_ said: Both Scaleway and Hetzner provide basic AntiDDOS.

https://www.scaleway.com/faq/servers/network/
    https://www.hetzner.com/unternehmen/ddos-schutz/?country=us

Anyone outside of providers at the scale of Online/Hetzner offering the same at that price point?

Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

• @bsdguy said:
    @Neoon

"512MB KVM box, add some Traffic + Disk,... AntiDDOS" - won't happen, at least not in actually useable quality. 256MB KVM, no AntiDDOS, couple 100 GB traffic, 5, maybe 7GB disk should be possible.

In which century are you livin?

AntiDDOS is a must in 2018, you can go and buy a booter for 5$ with Paypal in a few seconds. jesus christ.

That you can buy a booter that easy, does not mean you need DDOS anyone, but still, there are enough retards outside.

You can see what happens in america, where they have a lot of guns.

Anyway, still 256MB is a bit to low, 512MB is fine, I do not even gave a minimum at Disk or Traffic, 5GB and 100GB is totally fine.

• @Neoon said:
    That you can buy a booter that easy, does not mean you need DDOS anyone, but still, there are enough retards outside.

lmao

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Top Provider
    edited February 2018

Neoon said: Anthony, we talked about that already, OVZ has no future

no, you are wrong sorry, deal with it.

Thanked by 2bugrakoc MCHPhil
  • NeoonNeoon Member
    edited February 2018

@AnthonySmith said:

Neoon said: Anthony, we talked about that already, OVZ has no future

no, you are wrong sorry, deal with it.

I do not see any steam powered vehicles on the streets, I wonder why there are gone.

Even when the majority buys it, and you have big sales, that does not mean that the majority is right.
    You see a lot people buying apple products right?

Thanked by 2rm_ FHR
  • Neoon said: I do not see any steam powered vehicles on the streets, I wonder why there are gone.

Here :

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • @ben47955 said:

Neoon said: I do not see any steam powered vehicles on the streets, I wonder why there are gone.

Here :

These are rare, and thats not a street, its a festival.

• for apps , kvm is the best.

for backup and maybe some utils ovz is oky.

i know now how to get tickle Neoon ..-.-. OVZ --- ovvZzzzz , ovzxzz

• do not prepay > 1 year and check for reviews/support
    • only use monthly from a provider operating < 1 year 🍆
  • Neoon said: These are rare, and thats not a street, its a festival.

Right, but it look really nice.

• NekkiNekki Moderator
    edited February 2018

I fucking love OVZ, I have loads of stuff running on it, it all works and it all costs me significantly less than it it was all KVM.

LONG LIVE OVZ

• OVZ is over for me. Industry leaders are not adopting it and are rather getting away from it. CYA OVZ.

• Neoon said: where they have a lot of guns.

Just bought 2 more this week :D

• NekkiNekki Moderator

@JoeMerit said:
    OVZ is over for me. Industry leaders are not adopting it and are rather getting away from it. CYA OVZ.

Industry leaders are often cunts and have entirely different motivations to the man on the street.

DON’T BELIEVE THE HYYYYYYPE

Thanked by 2bugrakoc FHR

• @ehab said:
    for apps , kvm is the best.

for backup and maybe some utils ovz is oky.

i know now how to get tickle Neoon ..-.-. OVZ --- ovvZzzzz , ovzxzz

Thanked by 1ehab
  • ITS TIME TO STAMP OUT OVZ!

Thanked by 1rm_
  • JoeMerit said: ITS TIME TO STAMP OUT OVZ!

said 2 people ever

• I think more than 2 people! lets drag in some hosts that sell KVM only now and see what they have to say!

• NekkiNekki Moderator

@JoeMerit said:
    I think more than 2 people! lets drag in some hosts that sell KVM only now and see what they have to say!

They’ll say ‘I fucking love OVZ but you stupid cunts will pay more for KVM, so fuck it’.

Thanked by 1MCHPhil

• IshaqIshaq Member, Provider

@Nekki said: pay more

Heh. If only.

[BudgetNode] DDoS Protected. 7 Locations (US/EU). Check out our latest offer!
  • @Neoon said:

@bsdguy said:
    @Neoon

In which century are you livin?

AntiDDOS is a must in 2018, you can go and buy a booter for 5$ with Paypal in a few seconds. jesus christ.

Anyway, still 256MB is a bit to low, 512MB is fine, I do not even gave a minimum at Disk or Traffic, 5GB and 100GB is totally fine.

Well, I actually have quite some kvm boxen in the price range you desire. Got just these days 2 more, each at 1.5$/mo If I offered o pay 2$/mo I almost certainly could get 512 MB. Oh and both kvms are in an excellent DC.

I made (and published) tests and reviews on 12$-25$ vps and have had and still have quite a few of them, so I guess I have a pretty good idea of the market, thank you.

As for DDOS I'm not even talking with you because obviously you have next to no real idea what you are talking about and are based on reading too many "DDOS!!! The end is nigh!!!" stories.

• I have one vm from https://ihor.ru 512 kvm for 1.80$. Now its not great obviously, (low I/O) but for the price is good and serving my needs. Also they say its ddos protected, but dont know much info on that one.

• @emperor said:
    I have one vm from https://ihor.ru 512 kvm for 1.80$. Now its not great obviously, (low I/O) but for the price is good and serving my needs. Also they say its ddos protected, but dont know much info on that one.

Actually pretty neat, except they fucked up the phone verification.

• emperoremperor Member
    edited February 2018

Neoon said: Actually pretty neat, except they fucked up the phone verification.

I had same problem, just write them ticket, they resolved it for me in 10 min.

• @emperor said:

Neoon said: Actually pretty neat, except they fucked up the phone verification.

I had same problem, just write them ticket, they resolved it for me in 10 min.

Same.

• @Neoon said:
    Hey everyone!

Thanks.

UDP will drop during an attack unless you're on ovh game. You could try a nfoservers vds (xen). Their protection is very good and will filter the udp properly. Cost is $9 ~4 euro - but comes with 2x your required ram so it would be like having 2 boxes. Additionally their routing is pretty low latency all around the U.S.

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Moderator, Provider

@JoeMerit said:
    lets drag in some hosts that sell KVM only now and see what they have to say!

I know that if I sold OVZ packages they'd be selling like crazy. Believe it or not, in this market OVZ sells much better then KVM. KVM is seen as too complicated by a lot of people, even though it's pretty much the same ease of use wise.

• FHRFHR Member, Provider

LXC > OpenVZ.
    I hope commercial hypervisors will adopt it soon. I know Virtualizor supports it, but it's in beta.

SkylonHost - affordable hourly-billed KVM VPS in Prague, CZ!
    Featuring own high performance network AS202297 | RIPE NCC member | Contact us for IPs/ASNs

• rm_rm_ Member
    edited February 2018

FHR said: LXC

LEL

Kindly educate yourself on what hosts have to say about LXC:
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2679154/#Comment_2679154

Thanked by 1bugrakoc
  • @Nekki said:
    I fucking love OVZ, I have loads of stuff running on it, it all works and it all costs me significantly less than it it was all KVM.

LONG LIVE OVZ

LONG LIVE 32MB.CLUB

Thanked by 2mikho brueggus