Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Delimiter Down Again 02/26/2018
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Delimiter Down Again 02/26/2018

delimiterstatus.com presents a blank/white page. I'm also unable to open a ticket in their control panel.

Wonderful....

Comments

• Delimiwho?

• GuyPGuyP Member
    edited February 2018

Delimiwho?

Exactly.

I'm done after this. Should have moved away after their week+ outage years ago.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • cubedatacubedata Member, Patron Provider

try cc.delimiter.com they moved to hostbill long time ago not saying there any better though.

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • My credentials don't work on cc.delimiter.com. Thanks for the suggestion though.

• GuyPGuyP Member
    edited February 2018

Well, it's back up for now. Wasn't a network issue...

[root ~] # uptime 12:38:59 up 1:42, 1 user, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00

• Got only last one server there, and it's has been down about 12 hours in last month because of network/power issues...

• edited February 2018

What datacenter are they in? I'll make sure never to use it for anything.

• GuyPGuyP Member
    edited February 2018

@LosPollosHermanos said:
    What datacenter are they in?

The Delimiter Atlana, GA DC.

• @GuyP said:
    My credentials don't work on cc.delimiter.com. Thanks for the suggestion though.

You had to create another account on the new system. When it first come out and I had services in both panels I asked if my account could be moved to the new system, and they bitched at me saying they would move it when they move them all. Then a year later when I opened a ticket in the old system for a service still in that one they bitched at me saying please use the new system to open tickets because we don't monitor this one as much and please request to have it moved over to the new one.

• @CFarence said:

@GuyP said:
    My credentials don't work on cc.delimiter.com. Thanks for the suggestion though.

You had to create another account on the new system. When it first come out and I had services in both panels I asked if my account could be moved to the new system, and they bitched at me saying they would move it when they move them all. Then a year later when I opened a ticket in the old system for a service still in that one they bitched at me saying please use the new system to open tickets because we don't monitor this one as much and please request to have it moved over to the new one.

That's hilarious because I had the same experience. They complained at me, yet I had a ticket open for four months on moving my account to the new panel. They never did. They never invoiced me for the next yearly rotation of services (although I was already canceling). Took them 4 more months to realize that I wasn't paying a bill and my services were still active. So long and good riddance to that mess!

• AAANNND they're down again....

• cubedatacubedata Member, Patron Provider

@GuyP said:
    AAANNND they're down again....

now you see why most of us jumped ship after their first power outage happened when markturner and mikeyur was here.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @cubedata said:
    now you see why most of us jumped ship after their first power outage happened when markturner and mikeyur was here.

Yep, I was stubborn. Should have done the same. Once it's up long enough to grab the most recent data I'm out.

• @GuyP said:

@cubedata said:

Yep, I was stubborn. Should have done the same. Once it's up long enough to grab the most recent data I'm out.

Or just restore from your backups ^^

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • a $20 dedi is a $20 dedi boys

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • mmuyskensmmuyskens Member, Host Rep

My server in ATL hasn't been affected.... yet....

• TionTion Member
    edited February 2018

@corbpie said:
    a $20 dedi is a $20 dedi boys

My 12€ Kimsufi i3 has an uptime of 100% in the last year and a half.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@corbpie said:

Im sure there are at least a few girls on this board.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@Clouvider said:

@corbpie said:

Im sure there are at least a few girls on this board.

Nah, this is the internet. Women are men and children are FBI agents.

• @Harambe said:

But why are all those FBI agents so intent on starting VPS businesses with no knowledge about the technology nor the finances?

• My ATL dedi is down

• First-RootFirst-Root Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2018

@ucxo said:

@Harambe said:

But why are all those FBI agents so intent on starting VPS businesses with no knowledge about the technology nor the finances?

obivously gouverment is paying bad? There is a reason NSA is into drugs ... ;)

• GuyPGuyP Member
    edited February 2018

Is anyone else on delimiter ATL down again? still unable to open a ticket in the support panel. this is ridiculous.

Also, is www.delimiterstatus.com showing for anyone else? I get a blank page.

• Mine is up, but was down yesterday for about 6 hours. Status page is not working since few months...

• I already prepared my own way out from them. Will migrate everything in three weeks. Good riddance.

• Just got an answer:

We are seeing two racks of servers going through recycling. Its not clear yet whether this relates to a firmware upgrade that was applied to the blade chassis controller.

• @daxterfellowes said:

@CFarence said:

That's hilarious because I had the same experience. They complained at me, yet I had a ticket open for four months on moving my account to the new panel. They never did. They never invoiced me for the next yearly rotation of services (although I was already canceling). Took them 4 more months to realize that I wasn't paying a bill and my services were still active. So long and good riddance to that mess!

They also told me off for not migrating the service to the new system as if it is my own fault.

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

Maybe they are busy working on their fiber initiative?

• Still down...

34 hours and counting....

• @AlyssaD said:
    Still down...

34 hours and counting....

Just curious what monitoring system that is?

This discussion has been closed.