Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2 core VPS Windows, unlimited incoming traffic
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2 core VPS Windows, unlimited incoming traffic

Hi guys, i need VPS with

• Windows OS (can be trial OS)
  • Unlimited incoming traffic, at least 100 GB Outgoing traffic
  • 500 mbps / 1Gbps guaranteed speed

For now i got dedicated with all that requirement , with overkill feature (feature that i dont need to use like 8 core Unlimited incoming and outgoing traffic) with price 30$, i think i can get better price if find feature that only i need

and actually dont really knows VPS thing, but when provider said that they give 2TB bandwidth , is it mean they count for both incoming and outgoing traffic, or 2 TB for outgoing traffic and Unlimited for incoming traffic?? since when see AWS they only count outgoing traffic, wonder if thats normal norm for Hosting Provider??

Any Help and comment appreciated, thank you guys :)

Comments

• A bit curious about why you need that much incoming traffic.

The budget should be more than enough.

• @dedipromo said:
    A bit curious about why you need that much incoming traffic.

The budget should be more than enough.

Hi thank you for your reply, can you answer the bottom question??

and actually dont really knows VPS thing, but when provider said that they give 2TB bandwidth , is it mean they count for both incoming and outgoing traffic, or 2 TB for outgoing traffic and Unlimited for incoming traffic?? since when see AWS they only count outgoing traffic, wonder if thats normal norm for Hosting Provider??

• Maybe @exception0x876 has some spare space on his hetzner nodes, given that those should come with unlimited incoming bw.

Thanked by 1exception0x876
  • MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@lanas said:

The majority of VPS hosts only count outgoing traffic against bandwidth limits.