Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

After permanent transfer of /22's
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

After permanent transfer of /22's

ZareZare Member, Host Rep

Hi Guys,

We are looking for some RIPE /22's - please can you let me know if you have any for sale on permanent transfer basis and what price.

Payment via wire/PayPal or Escrow - clean or dirty ranges are fine.

Regards,
Harry

Comments

• spectraipspectraip Member, Patron Provider

I know ipv4trade.eu offers this for competitive pricing (only €12/IP)

You can also register some new LIR accounts and transfer the space after 24 months to your main account.

€2000 setup + 2x €1400 per year is €4800 total.

• ZareZare Member, Host Rep

Thanks for the info. We ideally want perm transfers onto our main LIR.

Price: 8EUR is what we are after.

• RapidDediRapidDedi Member, Patron Provider

@Zare said:

If you ever find anything at 8Eur I am willing to buy a /17 at this price. Today market rates are much higher.

Thanked by 2Aidan sithrebel15

@Zare said:

I think you need to raise your budget at least to 12 EUR per IP, which is a low price nowadays.

I think it's the best option that you register a new LIR account, use the IP space and move it to your main LIR account after 24 months. You can start using the IP space immediately, one company can open more than 1 LIR account.

• ZareZare Member, Host Rep

I will look into this.

However the majority of our 12k IPs we have purchased have been for around 8-8.50EUR. Its still possible to find these prices if you don't go through a broker.

• Just a few years ago they were still low digits of EURs each, lol internet.

• It's audacious to claim a neighbouring brand of your own trusts you.

Thanked by 4Clouvider Rhys hawc Aidan
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

It's not that uncommon. A young lad has to get vouchers from someone else when he gets his first business loan or something, so he gets his dad to vouch for him.

A guy has to start from somewhere...

• georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider

we have a / 22 in RIPE

if you are interested, let me know

• RhysRhys Member, Host Rep

I'd like to buy freddo's for 10p again too.

• @kcaj said:
    It's audacious to claim a neighbouring brand of your own trusts you.

Proginter is owned by one of the guys behind vDos..... @Zare

• @6ixth said:

@kcaj said:
    It's audacious to claim a neighbouring brand of your own trusts you.

Proginter is owned by one of the guys behind vDos..... @Zare

LOL, vDos is diee no more drama or bla bla, them no have market at HF again already hahaha

• @spectraip said:
    I think you need to raise your budget at least to 12 EUR per IP, which is a low price nowadays.

I think it's the best option that you register a new LIR account, use the IP space and move it to your main LIR account after 24 months. You can start using the IP space immediately, one company can open more than 1 LIR account.

Okay, so people/companies are now in the habit of paying €8000++ per /22 that they can get fresh from RIPE for about half that price (€4800). What am I missing here? ;)

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@aglodek said:

@spectraip said:

Okay, so people/companies are now in the habit of paying €8000++ per /22 that they can get fresh from RIPE for about half that price (€4800). What am I missing here? ;)

3 years. Because you need the allocation to be 2 full years old to start the request and RIPE won’t transfer before you settle your bills, so you have to pay for the 3rd year regardless.

Thanked by 2Aidan aglodek
  • aglodekaglodek Member
    edited February 2018

@Clouvider said:

@aglodek said:

@spectraip said:

I think it's the best option that you register a new LIR account, use the IP space and move it to your main LIR account after 24 months. You can start using the IP space immediately, one company can open more than 1 LIR design.

3 years. Because you need the allocation to be 2 full years old to start the request and RIPE won’t transfer before you settle your bills, so you have to pay for the 3rd year regardless.

OK, good point, thanks. I stand corrected: €6200. But still...

Thanked by 1Clouvider

@aglodek said:

@Clouvider said:

@aglodek said:

@spectraip said:

I think it's the best option that you register a new LIR account, use the IP space and move it to your main LIR account after 24 months. You can start using the IP space immediately, one company can open more than 1 LIR design.

OK, good point, thanks. I stand corrected: €6200. But still...

I know it’s strange, but just request some quotes at some IP brokers and you’ll learn that €12/IP is a “cheap” price.

Thanked by 1aglodek