Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for cheapest IPv4 addresses
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for cheapest IPv4 addresses

Hello,

I'm looking for cheapest IPv4 addresses for remote use. Location must be USA. Need 3 IPv4 address. I'll use 2 IPv4 addresses as ns1+ns2 records and 1 IPv4 address as shared IP in cPanel/WHM.

Please offer me at cheapest price.

Thank you all.

Comments

• I'm not entirely certain you understand what an IP is, or why that's a horrendously violating and shitty use of nameservers.

• $7

• @hzr said:
    I'm not entirely certain you understand what an IP is, or why that's a horrendously violating and shitty use of nameservers.

Actually I use Contabo. But their IP address become spam. I just host blogs in my VPS.

• @HostCarry said:
    their IP address become spam

Please explain.

• @mksh said:

@HostCarry said:
    their IP address become spam

Please explain.

I guess he wanna said that, contabo's mail always go to spam folder. Not in primary / inbox. I have used contabo for 3/4 months. Everything is well. But mail goes to spam.

Thanked by 1mksh
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

hzr said: I'm not entirely certain you understand what an IP is, or why that's a horrendously violating and shitty use of nameservers.

It's not a bad idea to put your nameservers on two separate IPs.

Putting nameservers on separate IPs without any underlying hosting would be quite a technical breakthrough, though. I'm excited to learn more.

• raindog308 said: It's not a bad idea to put your nameservers on two separate IPs.

It's a bad idea when they're on the same VM anyway.

Thanked by 3ucxo jackb sithrebel15
  • freerangecloudfreerangecloud Member, Patron Provider

@raindog308 said:

hzr said: I'm not entirely certain you understand what an IP is, or why that's a horrendously violating and shitty use of nameservers.

It's not a bad idea to put your nameservers on two separate IPs.

Putting nameservers on separate IPs without any underlying hosting would be quite a technical breakthrough, though. I'm excited to learn more.

@hzr said:

raindog308 said: It's not a bad idea to put your nameservers on two separate IPs.

It's a bad idea when they're on the same VM anyway.

I do some volunteer network admin work for a Ham radio data network. We use VM's with multiple IPs and run PowerDNS for our NS1 and NS2 records. The VMs are duplicated to multiple spots on the network though, and the NS1/2 IP's are anycasted through OSPF to make everything nice and redundant

• @freerangecloud You know what I mean when I said that :P

I'm pretty sure we both already know that the end result is a single cPanel VPS running everything

• freerangecloudfreerangecloud Member, Patron Provider

@hzr said:
    @freerangecloud You know what I mean when I said that :P

I'm pretty sure we both already know that the end result is a single cPanel VPS running everything

Heh, agreed. That situation is best avoided :)

• ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 2018

So you want a VPS with 3 IPv4 address that located in USA or want to rent 3 IPv4 address for use with your current VPS that located in another country?

• doughmanesdoughmanes Member
    edited February 2018

HostCarry said: I'll use 2 IPv4 addresses as ns1+ns2 records

2 $12-18/year 768mb VPS servers from HostUS.

(I give the price range because I'm paying cheaper due to having older service at older, original price)

• @Shakib said:
    So you want a VPS with 3 IPv4 address that located in USA or want to rent 3 IPv4 address for use with your current VPS that located in another country?

I guess so.

• khalequzzamankhalequzzaman Member
    edited February 2018

@AlexanderM, can you help him?

• @Shakib said:

Seems like option 2

• DT_DT_ Member

I recommend you just buy OVH IPs.

• Ovh has IPS for $3 one time $0 a month. May change in the future. Everyone else will charge at least $1 per ip per month