Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated server for $40?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated server for $40?

Hello,

Basically I'm looking for a dedicated server that pretty much meets these two requirements for $40 per month.

1) 1Gbps
2) At least 20TB upload bandwidth

I have looked at WSI (Nocix) and Hetzner, but beyond them I wasn't aware of any others providers that offer what I'm looking for within that price range.

Comments

• justvmjustvm Member, Patron Provider

I can offer you a single Xeon X5680 24GB RAM 1X256GB SSD and above specs for $ 40.00 /m server is in US North Carolina.

• GTHostGTHost Member, Patron Provider

add $10 and we can offer you a very good instant server in Chicago, Toronto, Frankfurt

E3-1265Lv3, 16GB, 1TB, IPMI, 200Mbit/s Unmetered - $49/mo. No setup fees. Ready in 10 mins after payment, Automatic Linux deploy.

https://gthost.com/chicago-dedicated-servers/

now we offer discount 30% for the first month, promo code: FEB-30

• Soyoustart servers probably suit your needs

• @pahapoika said:
    Soyoustart servers probably suit your needs

I'm guessing it's burstable speeds with guaranteed 250Mbps?

• Iirc both @alphavps and @cociu (HostSolutions) had (have?) dedis in that price range. 1 Gb/s and 20 TB volume might be problematic though at that price.

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@kalyway said:

@pahapoika said:

1Gbps download. 250Mbps upload (hard cap).

• Incero often have $40 servers in their AutoDeploy range, and they all have 1Gps ports and 30TB b/w minimum.

Thanked by 1ryanarp
  • @Virmach has some nice E3 but only with 10TB for $41 with WHT15 coupon code. Maybe you can ask for more bandwidth.

• FHRFHR Member, Host Rep

Online.net PERSONAL series servers come with 1Gbps of connectivity.

• @MasonR said:

@kalyway said:

@pahapoika said:

1Gbps download. 250Mbps upload (hard cap).

Thank you! I think I'm leaning more towards Soyoutstart. I am slightly concerned about the upload cap Mainly due to having too many users streaming at once and it being a limiting factor, but I don't think it should be TOO much of an issue.

• kalyway said:

I have looked at WSI (Nocix) and Hetzner

You're indifferent to what continent the server is on? You might want to rethink.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • same shit, different person