Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for KVM Storage VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for KVM Storage VPS

v3ngv3ng Member, Patron Provider
edited February 2018 in Requests

Hi,

In order to distribute my proxmox vm backups to more locations I am looking for a KVM storage VPS with the following specs:

• 1vCore
  • 512MB RAM
  • 250-500GB storage
  • Dedicated IPv4
  • Native IPv6
  • 1TB traffic

~5$ p.m

I have no problem paying annually, if I can test the server before.

except for: Hosthatch, UltraVPS

Comments

• You can check https://onetsolutions.net

They have promo 50 off one time wich comes down to 1 euro if you want to test them.. 2gb kvm 100gb hdd. Last time i was with them, they were ok for backup, not very good, not poor either. Promo code is SaintValentin2018 .

If you want issues-free host, for 3.75 euros/m go with Liteserver 100gb KVM Storage, or if Buffalo is ok Virmach 500gb 3.50$/m

• One of my backups is the Wishosting HDD limited, seems to only be available sometimes. $3.99 month, 2gb ram, 200gb space. Haven't used it a ton so far but I also have the KVM nat storage which I've used more and it works good (it is a little more at $5.99/month for 1tb though).

The other ones I use are mostly Black Friday or Cyber Monday deals (or more expensive options) so hard to find comparable things right now.

Thanked by 1exception0x876
  • v3ngv3ng Member, Patron Provider

Updated price to 5$