Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best Gaming VPS ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Best Gaming VPS ?

Dear Tell me Please Best Gaming DDOS Protection Server Cheap Prices

Comments

• @VirMach has a whole line of gaming services, but I've never used a VPS for gaming.

• How about you pay real prices instead of cheap prices and not go with treudler 2.0

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor
    edited February 2018

BuyVM, VirMach, Vultr are all solid choices.

• @MasonR said:

Don't use any provider with voxility protection if you plan to run anything UDP. Vultr has decent protection but the cost is not included into the base price and the protection is only 10gbit. I'd recommend an ovh game vps or an nfoservers vps for UDP based games. For TCP, the above providers should suffice.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

In before "I GOT SCAMMED" thread by OP.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

If you want something on OVH GAME for my OpenVZ in Canada/France and KVM in Singapore use it, but I think I've seen your name before so maybe you already know.

• Your anti-ddos vps will not be near your playerbase given that you failed to specify where your playerbase is.

Hence the increase in base-ping will be more annoying than the occasional ddos.

• @teamacc said:
    Your anti-ddos vps will not be near your playerbase given that you failed to specify where your playerbase is.

What's gaming server has to do with ddos anyway ? Everytime people mentioned about gaming server, ddos seemed always issue to be concerned about. Why people Target gaming server specifically ?

@yokowasis said:

@teamacc said:
    Your anti-ddos vps will not be near your playerbase given that you failed to specify where your playerbase is.

What's gaming server has to do with ddos anyway ? Everytime people mentioned about gaming server, ddos seemed always issue to be concerned about. Why people Target gaming server specifically ?

People that get banned from your server tend to hold grudges. Competing clans/communities also sometimes have ill will to other groups.

• @MasonR said:

@yokowasis said:

@teamacc said:

People that get banned from your server tend to hold grudges. Competing clans/communities also sometimes have ill will to other groups.

Sometimes I forget , former gamer , games aren't just games anymore.

I remember back in high school playing Dos Duke Nukem on LAN. nothing but laugh and fun.

Thanked by 2MasonR tarasis
  • @AlexJones said:

@MasonR said:

Don't use any provider with voxility protection if you plan to run anything UDP. Vultr has decent protection but the cost is not included into the base price and the protection is only 10gbit. I'd recommend an ovh game vps or an nfoservers vps for UDP based games. For TCP, the above providers should suffice.

I had loads of trouble with Teamspeak disconnecting constantly when using BuyVM's Volatility protection. Wasn't due to my network or the VPS since I could connect fine on the unprotected IP even though the server was unreachable through the protected IP.

• @rocket said:

@AlexJones said:

@MasonR said:

I had loads of trouble with Teamspeak disconnecting constantly when using BuyVM's Volatility protection. Wasn't due to my network or the VPS since I could connect fine on the unprotected IP even though the server was unreachable through the protected IP.

Yeah because voxilitys solution to udp or icmp floods is to just bloop remove the packets. TCP also gets packetloss too idk how anyone can use vox

• graphicgraphic Member
    edited February 2018

nfoservers.com

Their servers are specially designed for game servers, also the protection.
    It's not cheap but you'll get a really nice service with insane fast support.

• Goodwill offers some for free.

• MangobdMangobd Member
    edited February 2018

You can get DDOS protected gaming server starting price around $99 only. You can upgrade your plan according to your need. Try OVH .... reputed company with very strong support.

@Mangobd said: around $99 only

For an Atom.... $100 for an Atom dedi...

$250 is the cheapest for something with halfway decent performance.

• gamehosting.co

Well...the cheapest gaming VPS is clearly gamehosting.co. They offer various plans and all their VPS are DDOS protected. You can either choose a LINUX or WINDOWS VPS. See by yourself : https://gamehosting.co/servers.php. They resell OVH services. So, the price is cheaper and it comes with all the advantages of the OVH service.

• @chris_gamehosting said:
    gamehosting.co

Well...the cheapest gaming VPS is clearly gamehosting.co. They offer various plans and all their VPS are DDOS protected. You can either choose a LINUX or WINDOWS VPS. See by yourself : https://gamehosting.co/servers.php. They resell OVH services. So, the price is cheaper and it comes with all the advantages and disadvantages of the OVH service.

• FoxelVoxFoxelVox Member
    edited February 2019

@chris_gamehosting said:
    gamehosting.co

Well...the cheapest gaming VPS is clearly gamehosting.co. They offer various plans and all their VPS are DDOS protected. You can either choose a LINUX or WINDOWS VPS. See by yourself : https://gamehosting.co/servers.php. They resell OVH services. So, the price is cheaper and it comes with all the advantages of the OVH service.

Well...the easiest way to get banned plus nameshamed is to not read the rules..

• @WSS said:
    @VirMach has a whole line of gaming services, but I've never used a VPS for gaming.

@WSS you returned! Thank heavens...

Thanked by 1eol