Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

WHMCS Hook/module creation

WHMCS Hook/module creation

mikhomikho Member, Provider

Hello friends of LET.

I'm looking for someone who can create a hook and/or module for WHMCS that will email a pdf copy of the invoice to a defined email address after the invoice has been paid.

I would like to be able to define sender email and SMTP settings.

Anyone up for the task?
We can discuss payment if you are interested.

ask me about Storage offers
NAT VPS in Germany, USA, Bulgaria, Norway available, Order here! and some Shared Hosting offers
Locations: Phoenix (US) | Amsterdam (NL) | Atlanta (US) | Kansas City (US) | Falkenstein (DE), | Sofia (BG) | Sandefjord (NO)

Comments

• ngstargatengstargate Member, Provider

Hello. I can.

PrimaHost - Linux and Windows VPS - Germany, France, Canada

• Pm'ed

New: 48GB RAM, Dual E5620, 8x2TB HDD + 2TB SSD, 1GB uplink! $29/m Recurring BuyNow

Free 6 Month of KVM (Beta testing)- 1GB RAM, 1 dedicated core, 50 GB SSD! Grab Now

• if you still need help please email me

WHMCS Services - sales (at) whmcsservices.com WHMCS Addons / Modules

• mikhomikho Member, Provider

Unlike many other forum posts, not only here but everywhere on the Internet. Here is a follow up. :)

A big thanks to @junkless who pointed out the obvious.
    I began looking for this when WHMCS was in version 7.2. The only option on email template ”invoice payment confirmation” was to send a copy of the email, meaning that the client cound see my ”hidden” email address.

In version 7.3 WHMCS added a bcc option. As I already had checked in version 7.2 I didn’t pay enough attention to this change.

Thanks again @junkless. Made my life easier.

ask me about Storage offers
    NAT VPS in Germany, USA, Bulgaria, Norway available, Order here! and some Shared Hosting offers
    Locations: Phoenix (US) | Amsterdam (NL) | Atlanta (US) | Kansas City (US) | Falkenstein (DE), | Sofia (BG) | Sandefjord (NO)
    Thanked by 2angstrom Junkless