HOSTENS 69% OFF VPS, WEB Hosting & VPN Service!
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

HOSTENS 69% OFF VPS, WEB Hosting & VPN Service!

Hi LET!

For those who are looking for ZxHost storage replacement -
there are OpenVZ storage plans in Lithuania by Hostens

4096 MB memory
1 CPU core
4096 GB storage
400 Mbps port speed
40 TB bandwidth 

for $100 biennially (non-reccurred!)

Promotional code: LOVEIS seems to be working till tomorrow, so hurry if you need some.

Order link is here and I'm not affilliated in any way so all questions please address to their support.

Thanked by 1hostens

Comments

  • You sure not affiliated ? The title surprisingly seo friendly. VPS, HOSTING, and VPN. What does the content of the thread has to do with HOSTING and VPN ?

  • pincpinc Member

    Probably promo code is applicable to all kind of services they offer? As for the title - I just lazily copied it from their promo letter, so yes - it might be as SEO friendly as hell.

  • It's weird that their latest offer here on LET does not list said promo code... It would've made a plan I removed fit inside LET rules...

    Yo mama so fat each of her butt-cheeks has its own /8.
    deknahT yb (1): Thanks.

  • non-recurring, else a keeper.

    Either way, it's a great deal for 730days: there will be other competitive offers in 2020 when your term us up.

  • hostenshostens Member, Host Rep

    pinc said: Probably promo code is applicable to all kind of services they offer?

    Yes, promo is applicable to all our hosting packages (VPS, Shared, Reseller) and also to our newest VPN service.

    teamacc said: It's weird that their latest offer here on LET does not list said promo code

    Miscommunication there between us. Happens :)

    Thanked by 1Aidan

    Hostens - a home for your website.

  • elliotcelliotc Member
    edited February 13

    69 mean a pose?
    anyway take one yet

    Thanked by 2dedipromo ariq01

    Looking for cheap vps to monitor the uptime of idle vps.

  • hostens said: our newest VPN service

    My understanding is that most VPN service providers take pride in protecting customers' privacy with zero-logging policy, few or no personal information asked during sign-up, and anonymous payment methods, etc. It is interesting that your service took quite the opposite approach.

  • vovlervovler Member
    edited February 13

    In 2020 we will have nano-quantum unlimited storage nvme v2 ssds. So yeah... No

  • hostenshostens Member, Host Rep

    Hey @psb777,

    I would like to clarify that we are indeed protecting our customer's privacy and do not provide any information to 3rd party.

    Regarding the VPN logs, we only save logs which are necessary for bandwidth calculation. It does not include any data of your browsing.

    Thanked by 1karjaj

    Hostens - a home for your website.

  • Can you run Docker on these instances @hostens? I want to grab one for a private Docker registry

    I must go and build my own little spot on the internet.

  • @vovler said:
    In 2020 we will have nano-quantum unlimited storage nvme v2 ssds. So yeah... No

    Nice. Now that would be harnessing the power of quantum computing.

    I am the ban hammer of LET. Fear Me.

  • hostenshostens Member, Host Rep
    edited February 14

    Look down

    Hostens - a home for your website.

  • hostenshostens Member, Host Rep
    Thanked by 1IAlwaysBeCoding

    Hostens - a home for your website.

  • Looks like two different forum operators on same thread.

    Thanked by 1caracal
  • Bummer! Perhaps I could grab one of those storage vps and use it as a S3 storage node using minio-go. By the way, is this coupon only valid for 1 purchase or can I grab as many as I want? Are there any limits?

    I must go and build my own little spot on the internet.

  • @IAlwaysBeCoding said:

    Bummer! Perhaps I could grab one of those storage vps and use it as a S3 storage node using minio-go. By the way, is this coupon only valid for 1 purchase or can I grab as many as I want? Are there any limits?

    . One per customer

    Thanked by 1IAlwaysBeCoding
  • hostenshostens Member, Host Rep

    IAlwaysBeCoding said: By the way, is this coupon only valid for 1 purchase or can I grab as many as I want? Are there any limits?

    You can grab up to 5 services with this code. But hurry up because only 26 coupons left.

    Thanked by 1IAlwaysBeCoding

    Hostens - a home for your website.

  • This coupon cannot be applied to your order

  • @hostens said:

    IAlwaysBeCoding said: By the way, is this coupon only valid for 1 purchase or can I grab as many as I want? Are there any limits?

    You can grab up to 5 services with this code. But hurry up because only 26 coupons left.

    Hey could I pm you or email you for another chance to enter the coupon, I tried to buy one but it said the coupon cannot be applied to your order. I had no idea there were any amount limits but only time limit on this promotion. I want to get a couple storage vps, thanks!

    I must go and build my own little spot on the internet.

  • hostenshostens Member, Host Rep

    @IAlwaysBeCoding said:

    @hostens said:

    IAlwaysBeCoding said: By the way, is this coupon only valid for 1 purchase or can I grab as many as I want? Are there any limits?

    You can grab up to 5 services with this code. But hurry up because only 26 coupons left.

    Hey could I pm you or email you for another chance to enter the coupon, I tried to buy one but it said the coupon cannot be applied to your order. I had no idea there were any amount limits but only time limit on this promotion. I want to get a couple storage vps, thanks!

    Thank you for participation in the event! Unfortunately, but all of the coupons have been used up. We have not expected that this event will attract so much attention!

    Hostens - a home for your website.

Sign In or Register to comment.