Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

nordicvps.com is up working but vps seems to be down, unable to power them
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

nordicvps.com is up working but vps seems to be down, unable to power them

jgalvezjgalvez Member
edited February 2012 in General

For people who has vps with nordicvps, now the website of nordicvps works.
But i have received an email, do backup of all your data of your vps.
That's is a sad notice.

Comments

• They go down by months and comes back as if nothing wrong! So I don't think they will seriously close down. What is the content of the email, did they say so?

• @Go59954 said: What is the content of the email, did they say so?

Here it is it was posted at webhostingtalk before, and its somewhere at lowendtalk/lowendbox i have seen it.

IF YOU HAVE AN ACTIVE VPS -> PLEASE MAKE BACKUP OF ALL YOUR IMPORTANT
    DATA!!

>
    >

If your VPS is not active => terminated, we can not recover any data!

>
    >

If your VPS is locked or suspdend, submit a ticket with subject that shows your VPS
    type: XEN or OpenVZ and provide your VPS IP and Username.

>

We will unlock any suspended servers.

>

Locked servers may not be recoverable (Locked as due to expired licenses : Windows
    2008 Server)

>
    >

Best regards

There is nothing saying they are going to close down, they just ask to take backups, i don't see how can anyone still buy from them...

• fanfan Veteran

I had a small box with them before, they're simply a joke, obtain your data and leave them ASAP.

• Please backup all important data! Final call before termination of your VPS.

All operations are being terminated and all node servers will go offline on Friday the 10th of February!

/NordicVPs.com

• Their site is a blank white page for me. =(

• @jgalvez I'm sorry about your experience with them, but if you read around here you are not alone friend.