Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[HostingInside] Taiwan Dedicated Server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[HostingInside] Taiwan Dedicated Server

jenokjenok Member, Host Rep

Plan Name: DSLB1

CPU: Quad Core Braswell N3150/J3160

HDD: Western Digital 1TB

MEM: 8GB DDR3 Non-ECC 1600Mhz

1 IPv4(no additional)

Low Budget Network

Guaranteed 10mbps

Burstable 75mbps * **

**No IPMI

Unmanaged

** * Bandwidth will be reduced to 10mbps when the traffic usage reach 10TB ongoing month. This will be reset back to normal on next month period.

Normal price **$69/month

LET special discounted price $49/month with coupon code SPECIALLE

Order Here

Due to Taiwan NCC(National Communication Commission) Regulation, please provide photo of your ID Card(You can blur your birthdate and middle ID Number, let the first and last 4 number clear)

Datacenter: Taiwan

Test IP: 61.216.162.7

Thanked by 1Aidan

Comments

• Sweet deal! GL!

• Well... considering they are at the brink of war with China.. not sure if it's worth the investment.

• @huntercop said:
    Well... considering they are at the brink of war with China.. not sure if it's worth the investment.

Well, when that happens, it could easily escalate from regional conflict to World War 3

• jenokjenok Member, Host Rep

huntercop said: Well... considering they are at the brink of war with China.. not sure if it's worth the investment.

Sorry, please discuss it somewhere else as I don't wish to enter political talks here.

Thank you.

• @huntercop said:
    Well... considering they are at the brink of war with China.. not sure if it's worth the investment.

I guess you shouldn't put a server in California, either. Any day now, Kim is gonna bomb the Bay Area...

I mean, seriously, there have been tensions between the PRC and Taiwan all my life. Hard drive failure is a bigger threat to your uptime.

• @jenok said:
    Test IP: 61.216.162.7

Do you also provide IPv6?

• jenokjenok Member, Host Rep

szarka said: Do you also provide IPv6?

Yes, Test IP 2001:b030:821c:ff00::ffff

Thanked by 1szarka