Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET Discord Server - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET Discord Server

Comments

• lol

• Did some security settings change for the discord server? I am seeing a message to verify my phone number...

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@plumberg said:
    Did some security settings change for the discord server? I am seeing a message to verify my phone number...

Yesterday someone was using a bot to spam the server, so one of the admins changed it.

• Whenever I join the LET server, discord will get stuck at "connecting", meaning I need a new account. I managed to join as a spectator, register, then tried to enter my phone number for verification, but it is rejected as invalid. Now it's stuck at connecting again...

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@gol3m said:
    Whenever I join the LET server, discord will get stuck at "connecting", meaning I need a new account. I managed to join as a spectator, register, then tried to enter my phone number for verification, but it is rejected as invalid. Now it's stuck at connecting again...

Use a VPN. That used to happen with me as well. May be peering issues. No idea. Are you able to join other Discord servers?

Thanked by 1gol3m
  • @gol3m said:
    Whenever I join the LET server, discord will get stuck at "connecting", meaning I need a new account. I managed to join as a spectator, register, then tried to enter my phone number for verification, but it is rejected as invalid. Now it's stuck at connecting again...

Wipe out the discord folder in %appdata% - I had a friend with this issue and this fixed it.

Thanked by 1gol3m
  • Well, I tried to get back onto the Discord server after not being online it for a while and it won't let me use my usual email address because it's already registered (without any place to log in). So, I use a different email address and now it says I have to verify my phone number before I can send any messages on the server. Wtf? :s

• Have any Telegram one?

Thanked by 2amsaal Ganonk
  • is the server removed or something? I do not see it on my discord anymore.

Thanked by 1amsaal
  • same here says invite expired

• xxlxxxlx Member
    edited March 2019

Hey, can I get unbanned? Script#2345

I said something like " I will continue to spam here until I receive an answer" but it was like 1 year ago now.

• Discord is cancer.

Thanked by 4eol masteri Amitz sercio
  • link is expire can someone generate an invite for me.

cheers

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@pakhosting said:
    link is expire can someone generate an invite for me.

cheers

Invite link in OP is fine - https://discord.gg/NMxrk9y

• says it has been expired or not having permission to view the code.

• eoleol Member

@pakhosting said:
    says it has been expired or not having permission to view the code.

Login as root.

Thanked by 2t0m maverickp
  • @eol said:

@pakhosting said:
    says it has been expired or not having permission to view the code.

Login as root.

:P

Thanked by 1eol
  • QuantumCoreQuantumCore Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2019

Link expired! :(

• @QuantumCore said:

means you banned. use another discord username to verify. apart from that no help.

edited April 2019

@pakhosting said:

@QuantumCore said:

means you banned. use another discord username to verify. apart from that no help.

Not joined before so I'd hope I'm not banned! :P Thanks for the suggestion, pakhosting! I'll try that.

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@QuantumCore said:

@pakhosting said:

@QuantumCore said:

Not joined before so I'd hope I'm not banned! :P Thanks for the suggestion, pakhosting! I'll try that.

Updated the link. You should be all good to join now.

@trewq said:

@QuantumCore said:

@pakhosting said:

@QuantumCore said:

Updated the link. You should be all good to join now.

Thank you sir! I've been able to join.

• @willie said:
    I'm confused, is this something hosted by Discord, or is it on a LET server? Thanks.

LET doesnot own these providers.

• SmartHostSmartHost Patron Provider, Veteran

Providers with representatives on Discord

If anyone's been left out, let us know!

Please add Discord user "SmartHost" as Provider...thank you!

• Out of curiosity, was there an IRC before Discord?

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

Yes @Kovaelin I believe there still is.

• is cestpit channel gone or have i been banned from there

• Prem

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • @CallumA said:
    Prem

ium.