Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


LET Discord Server - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

LET Discord Server

13567

Comments

  • WSS said: Stop sending XDCC list requests to the mods, ya silly goofball!

    I think it was the picture of my flaccid penis that did for me.

    Thanked by 1VortexMagnus

    Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

  • WSSWSS Member

    Are you sure that was yours? How'd you get it to fit without removing ribs!?

    Thanked by 1Hxxx
  • WSS said: Are you sure that was yours? How'd you get it to fit without removing ribs!?

    Where there's a will(y), there's a way.

    Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

  • @Nekki @WSS you two are the reason why they need to moderate discord aha although i believe that @WSS is the bad influence

    [ www.PioHost.co.uk ] - [ Shared, VPS & Dedicated Server Hosting - UK ]

  • @piohost said:
    @Nekki @WSS you two are the reason why they need to moderate discord aha although i believe that @WSS is the bad influence

    I didn't really do anything other than swear a lot, didn't think that would be a problem.

    Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

  • @Nekki

    Well I still blame @WSS he makes me swear a lot as well

    [ www.PioHost.co.uk ] - [ Shared, VPS & Dedicated Server Hosting - UK ]

  • Ya go to a place ONCE and suddenly you're the reason everything sucks. You're as bad as inlaws!

  • It is cancerous..

  • imokimok Member
    edited March 2017

    There was a user giving really expensive offers.

    PS: Bring lebot back!

  • NekkiNekki Member

    Jokes that only make sense if you're on Discord can fuck off.

    Thanked by 1zrunner

    Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

  • IshaqIshaq Member, Provider

    @Nekki said:
    Jokes that only make sense if you're on Discord can fuck off.

    You mad?

    [BudgetNode] DDoS Protected. 7 Locations (US/EU). Check out our latest offer!
  • @Ishaq said:

    @Nekki said:
    Jokes that only make sense if you're on Discord can fuck off.

    You mad?

    Nekki is jealous that he's missing out on the party

  • NekkiNekki Member

    @doghouch said:

    @Ishaq said:

    @Nekki said:
    Jokes that only make sense if you're on Discord can fuck off.

    You mad?

    Nekki is jealous that he's missing out on the party

    Ain't no party until I'm in da house.

    Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

  • NekkiNekki Member

    @Ishaq said:

    @Nekki said:
    Jokes that only make sense if you're on Discord can fuck off.

    You mad?

    I've accepted I have no place in your foul dictatorship.

    Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

  • WSSWSS Member

    @Nekki said:
    I've accepted I have no place in your foul dictatorship.

    Us cool kids still hang on IRC. Sometimes.

    Thanked by 2zrunner k0nsl
  • NekkiNekki Member

    @WSS said:

    @Nekki said:
    I've accepted I have no place in your foul dictatorship.

    Us cool kids still hang on IRC. Sometimes.

    Nobody does usenet anymore?

    Thanked by 1zrunner

    Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

  • WSSWSS Member

    @Nekki said:
    Nobody does usenet anymore?

    Not since Queen Pee died.

  • Tq!

  • jarland said:

    Hosted by Discord

    Is it possible to self-host Discord? I'm not asking you to do it, but might be interested in running a server myself because of another community that wants to use it. I can't really tell from the info I've looked at.

    #lexit spread the word.

  • IshaqIshaq Member, Provider

    @willie said:

    Is it possible to self-host Discord? I'm not asking you to do it, but might be interested in running a server myself because of another community that wants to use it. I can't really tell from the info I've looked at.

    Nope.

    [BudgetNode] DDoS Protected. 7 Locations (US/EU). Check out our latest offer!
  • jarjar Provider

    @willie said:

    jarland said:

    Hosted by Discord

    Is it possible to self-host Discord? I'm not asking you to do it, but might be interested in running a server myself because of another community that wants to use it. I can't really tell from the info I've looked at.

    I sure would like it. I'll bet, though, that their business model is to build up a huge hosted customer database so they can say "Look how many active customers we have" when they move to sell. I think that's a few years out though, so we'll talk about moving when they do. Maybe RocketChat will be just a tad more reliable by then. It's free, I can't complain, but so is Discord and it's freaking perfect :P

    Thanked by 1Pwner

    "Note that Romania has laws agains all the illegal activities just like US, including copyright. Is not the Dracula's country or no man's land as you thought." - Random email from someone I don't know, about nothing I've done or said

  • 2015's 14yos are going to be entering the workplace in 2022.

    Kinda like gtalk in 2008. RIP gtalk.

    10gbit premium NVMe KVM in AMS.
    (affiliate for 🥰 ) https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/aff.php?aff=401&gid=33

  • williewillie Member
    edited March 2017

    jarland said: I can't complain, but so is Discord and it's freaking perfect :P

    What is so great about it? I'm only interested in it because a few other people (including yourself) have decided to use it, but it's not clear to me why it's preferable to irc, hipchat, or whatever. Is it a browser chat, or does it require installing an app?

    #lexit spread the word.

  • Mattermost (postgresql backed, mysql optional), if you don't want anything to do with MongoDB,

    RocketChat if you don't care. (mongoDB x 3/odd# instances recommended for data protection)

    10gbit premium NVMe KVM in AMS.
    (affiliate for 🥰 ) https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/aff.php?aff=401&gid=33

  • jarjar Provider
    edited March 2017

    @willie said:

    jarland said: I can't complain, but so is Discord and it's freaking perfect :P

    What is so great about it? I'm only interested in it because a few other people (including yourself) have decided to use it, but it's not clear to me why it's preferable to irc, hipchat, or whatever. Is it a browser chat, or does it require installing an app?

    It's basically slack for free. Much more convenient and intuitive to manage and add external implementations to, and has much more attractive and user friendly client applications for all devices. Plus you can be sure everyone sees the results of implementations the same way due to using the same client software. Oh and actual API documentation that's reasonable to read.

    Keep in mind the free version of slack is basically anything but that if you try to use it at any scale and have people easily join at their own convenience without turning free into paid by extension of doing so.

    Problem with IRC is you either know it because you've just always used it or you're introduced to what looks like, as a newcomer, a complete mess with scattered functionality and horrible documentation. IRC is only better if it's the thing you already know. It's definitely not the most productive thing to be introduced to.

    Thanked by 2Pwner Waldo19

    "Note that Romania has laws agains all the illegal activities just like US, including copyright. Is not the Dracula's country or no man's land as you thought." - Random email from someone I don't know, about nothing I've done or said

  • imokimok Member

    @willie said:

    What is so great about it?

    Cat bot and other spamming bots.

  • @jarland said:

    @willie said:

    jarland said:

    Hosted by Discord

    Is it possible to self-host Discord? I'm not asking you to do it, but might be interested in running a server myself because of another community that wants to use it. I can't really tell from the info I've looked at.

    I sure would like it. I'll bet, though, that their business model is to build up a huge hosted customer database so they can say "Look how many active customers we have" when they move to sell. I think that's a few years out though, so we'll talk about moving when they do. Maybe RocketChat will be just a tad more reliable by then. It's free, I can't complain, but so is Discord and it's freaking perfect :P

    Some friends and I use slack.. Have been wanting to move off of slack to rocketchat.. We would like integration into our directory service and a higher message archive.

    Rocketchats mobile apps is what is stopping us... They need some work.. We do have a rocketchat instance up with a bot in slack archiving public channels to rocketchat.

  • cubedatacubedata Member, Provider

    @CFarence said:

    @jarland said:

    @willie said:

    jarland said:

    Hosted by Discord

    Is it possible to self-host Discord? I'm not asking you to do it, but might be interested in running a server myself because of another community that wants to use it. I can't really tell from the info I've looked at.

    I sure would like it. I'll bet, though, that their business model is to build up a huge hosted customer database so they can say "Look how many active customers we have" when they move to sell. I think that's a few years out though, so we'll talk about moving when they do. Maybe RocketChat will be just a tad more reliable by then. It's free, I can't complain, but so is Discord and it's freaking perfect :P

    Some friends and I use slack.. Have been wanting to move off of slack to rocketchat.. We would like integration into our directory service and a higher message archive.

    Rocketchats mobile apps is what is stopping us... They need some work.. We do have a rocketchat instance up with a bot in slack archiving public channels to rocketchat.

    I don't know I have been considering self-hosting my own Discord as well and mostly the most function I would want is the bot function you can make bots to moderate the server since I made one in .net c# for discord to moderate the server but don't see a .net binding for bots for rocketchat unless this: https://github.com/Silvenga/Rocket.Chat.Net will actually work like discord.net which is what I build my discord bot off of.

    Check out all of our custom modules here: https://cubedata.net for both blesta & whmcs.

  • jarjar Provider

    CFarence said: Rocketchats mobile apps is what is stopping us... They need some work.. We do have a rocketchat instance up with a bot in slack archiving public channels to rocketchat.

    Mobile has been the show stopper for me with every open source slack alternative thus far.

    "Note that Romania has laws agains all the illegal activities just like US, including copyright. Is not the Dracula's country or no man's land as you thought." - Random email from someone I don't know, about nothing I've done or said

  • WSSWSS Member

    @jarland said:

    CFarence said: Rocketchats mobile apps is what is stopping us... They need some work.. We do have a rocketchat instance up with a bot in slack archiving public channels to rocketchat.

    Mobile has been the show stopper for me with every open source slack alternative thus far.

    That's why IRC, ya know...

Sign In or Register to comment.