Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
LET Discord Server - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

LET Discord Server

Comments

• NekkiNekki Member

@hawc said:
    And now I'm a MASSIVE CUNT

You've taken my username? Make me proud, brother.

Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

• tmwctmwc Member

It's not a group, it's a rolle.

Thanked by 1Rhys

[~] - my website
    discord - tilda#9999

• AmitzAmitz Member

A role is something like an ePenis, right?

For those who care:
    You can now find me at https://talk.lowendspirit.com or https://www.hostballs.com

• NekkiNekki Member

Amitz said: A role is something like an ePenis, right?

As it's Discord, it's an floppy, wilted ePenis that's covered in STDs.

Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

• LeeLee Member

Sat on there for 20 mins earlier, yeah, where is further down than the bottom of the barrel? You found the LET discord thing.

• NekkiNekki Member

@Lee said:
    Sat on there for 20 mins earlier, yeah, where is further down than the bottom of the barrel? You found the LET discord thing.

If I won't got there you know it has to be absolutely fucking terrible.

• hawchawc Member, Moderator, LIR

Whoever created the "GoDaddy Customers" group is a discunt.

Thanked by 1GenjiSwitchPls
  • AmitzAmitz Member

hawc said: Whoever created the "GoDaddy Customers" group is a discunt.

Why? Doesn't it help a lot to spot the losers?

For those who care:
    You can now find me at https://talk.lowendspirit.com or https://www.hostballs.com

• jarjar Provider

@hawc said:
    Whoever created the "GoDaddy Customers" group is a discunt.

You can thank everyone who @ spams me :)

• hawchawc Member, Moderator, LIR

I've got to give the Discord some credit tonight. Quite a few people from Manchester and the surrounding area pulling together to help each other and share information ❤️

• Today I completely agree with @Nekki that discord is the cancer of the internet. False accusations that I am a godaddy customer.

That special area of retardedness is limited, I am not apart of those limited few.

Yeah, I have memes. Not much else. Links are affiliate links

Powered by VMHaus (NVMe servers in UK, FR & CA with DDoS protection and BGP Sessions in UK) & Piohost Premium Bristolingrad

• JackHJackH Moderator

Given the recent events occurring on Discord it might be wise to introduce some Discord-only mods just to keep the peace . It had/has the potential to be a nice place to discuss LET stuff in a more lax form than Vanilla, however over the past 3-4 months has been filled with what most of us would know as "Discunts".

I :heart: Zare for UK dedi / colo :-)
    Can recommend HostHatch for NVMe KVM in UK, NL, SE, NO, AU, CH, US ($5 / 2GB RAM / 20GB NVMe) [AFF LINK]

• NekkiNekki Member

Just shut the shitehole down, it serves no purposes other than as a breeding ground for arseholes.

• jarjar Provider

@Nekki said:
    Just shut the shitehole down, it serves no purposes other than as a breeding ground for arseholes.

How would you know? ;)

• NekkiNekki Member

@jarland said:

@Nekki said:

How would you know? ;)

How would you think I know? ;)

• jarjar Provider

@Nekki said:

@jarland said:

@Nekki said:

How would you know? ;)

You will need to reveal yourself to earn your title.

• NekkiNekki Member

@jarland said:

@Nekki said:

@jarland said:

@Nekki said:

How would you know? ;)

You will need to reveal yourself to earn your title.

Phrasing?

Thanked by 1WSS

• Nope

Catch me over at Primary DNS. If you want to chat I am done with this cesspool.

• edited November 2017

We can also save our passwords for different accounts in our web browser. to know more, please visit Google Chrome Support For Windows 10

• WSSWSS Member
    edited November 2017

@firefoxsupport said:
    We can also save our passwords for different accounts in our web browser. to know more, please visit Google Chrome Support For Windows 10

#DICKS

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited November 2017

@firefoxsupport said:
    We can also save our passwords for different accounts in our web browser. to know

kyskyskyskyskyskys

Seriously? Do you really want to go there?

• imokimok Member
    edited November 2017

@firefoxsupport said:

Better than the comments in the latest threads

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Moderator

@firefoxsupport said:

Banned the user and removed his link. I was going to remove the link from @WSS 's quote but I see he's already done so...

For LET support, please visit the support desk.

• WSSWSS Member
    edited November 2017

That was never intended to be a sig, even if it does parse like much of Discord conversations.

• ChrisMillerChrisMiller Member, Provider
    edited December 2017

Screw it. I signed up on Discord and joined the LET server.

• @KnownHostChrisM said:

To think I used to think you were cool.

Catch me over at Primary DNS. If you want to chat I am done with this cesspool.

• @AuroraZ said:

@KnownHostChrisM said:

Pffft.

• @KnownHostChrisM said:

Welcome to a whole new realm filled with crap, giggles and wasted time.

• @doghouch said:

@KnownHostChrisM said:

I told you to aim that webcam off of my genitals.

• @WSS said:

@doghouch said:

@KnownHostChrisM said:

Impossible. The webcam bursted into flames the moment it was turned towards you.

• @doghouch said:

@WSS said:

@doghouch said:

@KnownHostChrisM said:

Impossible. The webcam bursted into flames the moment it was turned towards you.

That's a lie. It was focused well into my pre stage..

• ChrisMillerChrisMiller Member, Provider

lol

• I wish there was a way to match Discord user name with that on LET...

Monitor your network assets with IPHost (contact me to obtain a discount code)
  • @Master_Bo said:
    I wish there was a way to match Discord user name with that on LET...

There’s no-one front Discord here, we scared them all off in the great Discunting of ‘17.

• JoseQuesoJoseQueso Member
    edited February 2018

Discord is cancer. Non-indexable data bound to some third party. Rather post online and help people through indexable forums so if other people search, they could potentially find what they need. But hey, it's the current trend I guess. Sad

edit: Btw, LET isn't the only one that gets affected by this plague

Why fly on Dewlance's magic carpet when you can just be DDOS'd?

• WSSWSS Member

Posting here just to remove Jose from the last post list.

• Unban @WSS please

thanked by nekki sister !

• maldovia said: Unban @WSS please

Look in to why he was banned please.

I am no longer active here, find me at https://talk.lowendspirit.com

• @maldovia said:
    Unban @WSS please

You are aware that he literally has asked the admin team on numerous occasions to ban him right?

And that he knows how to appeal a ban as he has done it in the past.

I'm not gonna unban someone that wants to be banned just because someone else wants me to.

I like my uptime down low and my servers all hacked. Can see me droppin' twenty-fours with a router in the rack.
    Ya like ya Switch-Ports hot and ya servers all hacked. If ya pings real high and ya networks pitch black.

• jmginerjmginer Member, Provider

I'm just registered.

jmginer -> GINERNET

★ OFFER! ☛ VPS in Spain ★ We accept Bitcoins! ★ DMCA ignore ★
  • IqraIqra Member

how can i make post in low end talk?

• @Iqra said:
    how can i make post in low end talk?

Assuming you mean a new thread --

From mobile: Select the little speech bubble in the top-right of the screen.

From desktop: Select the "New Discussion" button on the sidebar on the right side of the screen.

HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently

• @trewq said:
    We have a Discord Server!
    If anyone's been left out, let us know!

is there any region restrictions or not ?

• @mahdavi said:

@trewq said:
    We have a Discord Server!
    If anyone's been left out, let us know!

is there any region restrictions or not ?

...no?

• mahdavi said: is there any region restrictions or not ?

Planet Earth only.

Like.

• joined. Thanks for opening.

• LeeLee Member
    edited August 2018

Visited to see what was happening, scanned through a few pages and came to the conclusion that it is mainly @William talking to himself. If you ever wondered what a narcissist sounds like just go have a look.

• @jar said:
    Because they're about as stable as anything labeled "alpha" :)

Any chance you could give Matrix a look :)

They are getting a lot of traction and are truly open. Also, if you use matrix.org server you don't even have to host it. Plus, https://riot.im, as a client, is not perfect but is pretty awesome.

https://matrix.org/docs/projects/try-matrix-now.html

Thanked by 1mfs

Looking for a cheap (2-3 year pricing), reliable, reputed, low b/w, good CPU/RAM, low storage KVM/SSD VPS for strictly personal/individual VPN/etc use.

• WilliamWilliam Member, Provider

@Lee said:
    Visited to see what was happening, scanned through a few pages and came to the conclusion that it is mainly @William talking to himself. If you ever wondered what a narcissist sounds like just go have a look.

Interesting, no, that was ruled out as diagnosis but thanks for armchair psychiatrist opinions. Also should at least read definition before because it is just not fitting. My issues are very far above that.

I did not violate any rules when i was muted (which is fine anyway, why care) while others equally involved are not... shows some weird preferences.

If someone had balls they would ban me HERE, but there is no legit reason for it and they presumably know it is pointless considering i purchase more and more providers and they are just fronted by their ex owners, if CC was able to do so why should i not... and nobody can prove that, same as for them :')

Few have by now also seen i have no issues with lawsuits if you talk pure shit/lies that cost me money/customers and you are not in the US... they get one warning and then fucked over, hard. Ruining existence hard, with debt they pay for years just for their lawyer even if i do not win in the end or never expected to at all.

So... continue as usual, if i loose money i ruin the one responsible, because i can and have to set examples, else people do not understand the internet is not a lawless place.

//EOF