Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LowEndTalk Community Rules [Updated October 2021] - Page 13
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

LowEndTalk Community Rules [Updated October 2021]

1789101113»

Comments

• Hello, I want to chat in the LowEndTalk Discord but I cannot due to the phone number verification. Is it possible for an admin to remove it? Because Discord has blacklisted my phone number and I have emailed them and they told me they cannot remove it. My discord username is cubebuilder#9954

• redcatredcat Member

Boy there sure are a lot of rules. As a somewhat new member my head spins at the endless pages of rules. Is there a certification test for rules that mods can create. I could use another shiny badge. LCME. Let Certified Member Engineer.

• _MS__MS_ Member

@redcat said: LETCME. LET Certified Member Engineer.

FTFY
    Unless you were going for a recursive acronym such as GNU.

• FreemanFreeman Banned, Member

@redcat said:
    Boy there sure are a lot of rules. As a somewhat new member my head spins at the endless pages of rules. Is there a certification test for rules that mods can create. I could use another shiny badge. LCME. Let Certified Member Engineer.

I am afraid the rules are not long enough. They are missing multiple essential things.

I hope the mods add the thread-specific requirements I suggested via the ticket system.

I also think that the rules surrounding alts should be added, as I have seen many users and providers mention having multiple alts, as well as a user being banned for having a single alt, while there is no mention of alts at all in the rules. I can certainly see multiple valid arguments for having an alt account, as long as no ban evasion is involved.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator

@Freeman said: I am afraid the rules are not long enough. They are missing multiple essential things.

To be honest, the rules are too long and hence people don't read them.

@Freeman said: I also think that the rules surrounding alts should be added

This is a good suggestion though.

• I've read the rules, good to be part of the community!

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator

A rule has been added:

Giveaways

Anyone wishing to offer a giveaway to the community must receive permission from an admin prior to posting. We are generally happy to do so but want to protect the community from scams.

• hookhook Member

ok

• @hook said:
    ok

Do you wish to elaborate?

Congrats on your first post

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • Yesterday

• @wmfy909 said:
    Yesterday

Do you wish to elaborate?

Congrats on your first post