Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LowEndTalk Community Rules (Updated April 2023) - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LowEndTalk Community Rules (Updated April 2023)

Comments

• WSSWSS Member

@nabin said:
    Literally I am not talking about this one. I think every thread should be net and clean as this one.

Then go somewhere else.

• @nabin said:

Bear with me, I have posted the comment on wrong thread, but I have seen some threads on community rules frustrated. Literally I am not talking about this one. I think every thread should be net and clean as this one.

We disagree.

Yours sincerely,

Most of LET.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • Nekki said: @nabin said:

Bear with me, I have posted the comment on wrong thread, but I have seen some threads on community rules frustrated. Literally I am not talking about this one. I think every thread should be net and clean as this one.

We disagree.

Yours sincerely,

Most of LET.

I was talking about this: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/91406/rules-for-selling-on-lowendtalk/p1

• As said, that one is linked in the first post of THIS very thread.

Thanked by 1nabin
  • WSS said: @nabin said: Literally I am not talking about this one. I think every thread should be net and clean as this one.

Then go somewhere else.

I am a newbie here, so I don't know the path and I hope the senior member like you will always be there to show us (newbies) the correct path.

• WSSWSS Member

@nabin said:

WSS said: @nabin said: Literally I am not talking about this one. I think every thread should be net and clean as this one.

Then go somewhere else.

I am a newbie here, so I don't know the path and I hope the senior member like you will always be there to show us (newbies) the correct path.

The door is at the upper corner of your browser. You're welcome to pull up a chair, or find a place more suitable. By introducing yourself to the usuals by suggesting a complete change of protocol- you are likely to get much more shit than you'll want.

Thanked by 1nabin
  • @WSS said:
    The door is at the upper corner of your browser. You're welcome to pull up a chair, or find a place more suitable. By introducing yourself to the usuals by suggesting a complete change of protocol- you are likely to get much more shit than you'll want.

Can confirm...

• LeeLee Veteran

The link to these rules on the sidebar is broken.

• Where is the rules of using emoji? I have lots of emoji that works with Vanilla. ☺

• @Rayhan said:
    Where is the rules of using emoji? I have lots of emoji that works with Vanilla. ☺

They are inofficial. You will notice.

• @mksh said:

@Rayhan said:
    Where is the rules of using emoji? I have lots of emoji that works with Vanilla. ☺

☑️

• mkshmksh Member
    edited February 2018

@Rayhan said:

@mksh said:

@Rayhan said:

☑️

• RayhanRayhan Member
    edited February 2018

@mksh said:

@Rayhan said:

@mksh said:

@Rayhan said:

☑️

❤️❤️❤️

You have any with colors?

• RhysRhys Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2018

@Rayhan said:

death to emoji

• @Rhys said:

@Rayhan said:

to emoji

• @mksh said:

@Rhys said:

@Rayhan said:

to emoji

L☺L

• Get the fuck out, you millenial cunt-waffles.

Thanked by 2AuroraZ ChrisMiller
  • PrestigeWSPrestigeWS Member
    edited February 2018

@Nekki said:
    Get the fuck out, you millenial cunt-waffles.

You mean this
    Edit: nvm. Didnt work.

• A ban on requests/discussions with the sole purpose of evasion (Netflix, BBC, regional locked video) should be considered as it's just new users coming here, requesting this shit and not knowing that they missed the boat about a year ago

Thanked by 1WSS
  • WSSWSS Member

@doughmanes Anything grey should be verboten, in my opinion. I don't mind helping out the odd person trying to find ShadowSocks, but I don't think we really need that proxy/shoe/content traffic.

• @Nekki said:

I’ve always wondered: what exactly is a cunt-waffle?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@doghouch said:

@Nekki said:

I’ve always wondered: what exactly is a cunt-waffle?

I’d have to show you a picture, and it would be one that would get me banned.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

Why comments get silently deleted from offers threads? We are no longer allowed to share our feedback about offers? Also just re-read the first post, geez so many new rules, is this place turning into a strict-regime prison?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2018

rm_ said: Why comments get silently deleted from offers threads

You answered your own question:

rm_ said: Also just re-read the first post

rm_ said: is this place turning into a strict-regime prison?

LOL talk about first world problems/privilege.

So you confirm that it is? Honestly I've been through like 4 or 5 admins of this place, and it's never been this bad.

Thanked by 1Rhys
    edited March 2018

@rm_ said:
    So you confirm that it is? Honestly I've been through like 4 or 5 admins of this place, and it's never been this bad.

Well maybe this place is not a good fit for you anymore, 90% of your posts are snarky complaints anyway these days.

AnthonySmith said: Well maybe this place is not a good fit for you anymore.

It is unfortunate if you feel that way.

Thanked by 1Rhys

rm_ said: It is unfortunate if you feel that way.

I don't feel any way, I am making a suggestion based on your comments and actions.

• @AnthonySmith

I'm not usually one to speak on these matters, but I want you to understand that the community and I hold you to great standards.

I expect you to prevent conflict, not start it.

• RhysRhys Member, Host Rep

@FlamesRunner said:
    @AnthonySmith

I'm not usually one to speak on these matters, but I want you to understand that the community and I hold you to great standards.

I expect you to prevent conflict, not start it.

We do?