Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

verry low stock Romania -1tb -4.5 eur/mo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

verry low stock Romania -1tb -4.5 eur/mo

cociucociu Member
edited February 2018 in Offers

Hello Let users ,

we have been very busy this period , some of you is ask for storage so here i am :

1 tb vps in Romania for only 4.5 eur/mo , the full spec and link to buy here : https://www.hostsolutions.ro/eng/hosting/cheap-storage-vps

Virtualization tipe : OVZ

The stock is very limited , we offer only space what we have got from non recurring people so ...

Do you have any question ? please post here.

Thanks all ,
Marius

PS: To avoid futures "sisters, mothers, even brothers i want to mention this :

LET IS NOT OUR HELPDESK , TIKETING , ETC ETC. If you have any problem you can contact us via tiketing system from your client area , will be fine also if you open a tiket and wait your turn because if you push in the tiket this will downd in the list so will be delayed.

Also you can use our email : support(at)hostsolutions.ro

using all this ways and not get the answer in less than 24 hours feel free to send me here a private message (i tell this because in the past we had some problems with the tiketing support but now is resolved.)

Comments

• @cociu: Maybe add a statement that the only OSes available are the ones listed, no exceptions?

• angstrom said: @cociu: Maybe add a statement that the only OSes available are the ones listed, no exceptions?

correct , sorry forgot to mention. We will came with future offers in (2-3 month) with all new templates , unfortunatly now not have time to install new racks.

Thanked by 2vimalware Aluminat
  • Ah, that great offer. For 6month payments, it becomes 3.5Eur/mo even without a coupon.

My invoice for last years 1TB offer came in yesterday.

I'm storing 700+ GB of backup media at any point in time and 5-6 TB outbound transfer per month.

I'm happy to renew that vps this week, since @cociu has continually extended the renewal date every time the storage VPS line had all those starting pains.

Note: These are backups of backups. One should not be expecting to use this for much more mission-critical storage.

I'd rather have two storage VPS rather than one overpriced storage vps.

Mini review: It does the job. I suggest you run a minimal stripped down OS to reduce your attack surface. (14.04 is still in LTS for 14 more months)

Thanked by 2cociu MikePT
  • vimalware said: vimalware

thanks , you know , you are in the first users from here who give us a try , nice to see you arrownd .

• lycidelycide Member
    edited February 2018

is paying for six months supposed to be cheaper than paying annually
    anyway very nice

• @lycide said:
    is paying for six months supposed to be cheaper than paying annually

;) yep

• Out of Stock

• quick said: Out of Stock

what ?

• quick said: Out of Stock

try now.

• Is the price including VAT?

• How long does it usually take to go from pending?

• tarasis said: Is the price including VAT?

we do not colect VAT for the moment.

• FennecFox said: How long does it usually take to go from pending?

be patcient, all orders is manually aproved , but today you will recive

Thanked by 1FennecFox
  • caracalcaracal Member
    edited February 2018

Thanks for the offer, will pick one up. In the meantime, does anyone happen to have a http://bench.sh benchmark to share?

• williewillie Member
    edited February 2018

I got one of these last year, had some snags at first (everyone remembers that) but it works nicely now. @Caracal: As usual with these types of offers coming online, I'd expect the servers to temporarily be slow from people uploading stuff and running benchmarks.

• cociucociu Member
    edited February 2018

caracal said: does anyone happen to have a http://bench.sh benchmark to share?

not related , this offer will be splited to different node so if you are not content with the results once you recive the vps you can ask for refound between 5 days.

• love to get one, but available OS templates are pretty old version. any way to get like Ubuntu 16.04 or Debian 8/9?

• @serverfood said:
    love to get one, but available OS templates are pretty old version. any way to get like Ubuntu 16.04 or Debian 8/9?

No chance.

Thanked by 2cociu vimalware
  • 5 left , thanks all

• ok , out of stock in this moment. Really thanks to all.

Thanked by 3Aidan willie Zen
  • Zen said: Just got my order processed. Bench.

yah , thanks for share to the others , the problem is this punctual offer is splited to multiple nodes (where we had free resource) and splited between 4 different providers , so maybe other user have other results in the same test.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • unbeleve , +30 tikets "when my vps will be provided" or something similar ...

Thanked by 1Lm85H4gFkh3wk3
  • @cociu said:
    unbeleve , +30 tikets "when my vps will be provided" or something similar ...

Cunts be cunting, what can you do?

• Idiots! I've ordered one and shall now sit back and wait for it

• lurch said: I've ordered one and shall now sit back and wait for it

in less 24 hours will be all provided. (hope in 3-4 hours)

• Am a happy cocius customer and a happy one. Glad to see you back with new offers. Keep it up buddy :)

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited February 2018

Cociu's services are really better than much more "respected" and "trusted" vps providers I do have servers with! His storage plan is really working and I have it for several months in production!
    People, use the templates Cociu is providing. A cheap storage server is not for something fancy on webhosting, is for hot storage and, ideally, as one of your backup servers. Do not rely your super extra critical data alone in this server, and do not use it for something else than storage. If you follow those simple rules, then, cociu's storage is very good.

Thanked by 1cociu
  • Ahh crap missed out, I shall wait for the next tine this offer comes along.

• Order VPS, then STFU and wait. Got it. Is the famous Adrian on this site too? I want to slap his butt cheeks a little bit for being lazy AF. The department error is still happening, almost a year later.

Maybe that's how they enforce the STFU&Wait mandatory policy. LOL

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2197716/#Comment_2197716

• WorkingDude said: The department error is still happening, almost a year later.

we have work almost 1 month with whmcs guys to fix this out and seems some old users still have this problem. With the new users this problem is history .... so if you are one of this you can use our email.