Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Treudler.net - avoid scam, think twice before trying something like that
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Treudler.net - avoid scam, think twice before trying something like that

neqsteneqste Member
edited February 2018 in Reviews

tl;tr

1. Removed the server without any reason for doing it (the server was in an idle state just with monitoring, no production tasks (god bless) running).
  2. Do not answer the support tickets at all, don't care
  3. Banning from their official discord channel if you will ask why your service is not working.
  4. Full of kids, impulsive idiots, and cunts without knowing what mean responsibility, reputation, and fraud.
  5. Stay away, if you won't lose money, time, and your files.

Story

1. Bought for 10$ or euro/mo in the November their services with dedi core.
  2. I was satisfied by how it running up to the middle of December.
  3. Since December started massive performance degradation in a CPU (in 2x times), disk system in 3-5x times, internet speed, and so on.

About performance degradation:

Something like this was for around 30+ days, then this kind of performance gone, and performance with time continued being worst and worst.

Like that (this is the last benchmark when VPS was active):

1. At January they without asking permissions from their customers changed their own rules (which is illegal) about providing services to end users. They sold a lot of VPSes for people with providing support, right now they don't care at all. They promised, that they made an automated solution which guarantees that if from their side VPS will not work, they will fix it automatically in 1 hour. For VPSes which costs < 10$ they will not provide any basic ticket support instead of questions related to downtimes of the service. That means next to your server offline, they will automatically fix it for you.

Here is from CP ss, which show, that everything is ok from my side:

1. And since feb 02 the server is inactive. Impossible to ping, impossible to connect, impossible to reinstall OS, impossible to do anything. The server is just offline. Impossible connect via VNC, and so on. No warnings, no notifications about that, nothing. Since 02 Feb up to current date the server is offline, and no one care. They banning at Discord when you trying to talk, they totally ignoring all tickets and so on.

2. At the time when I noticed that treudler is offline (is a common problem with them) I joined discord channel where they have official "support", and where is owner always is and asked: "is treudler offline, or just me?". And got the instant banhammer. (LOL, this is was very shocking, and at the same time stupid). They removed my message, they banned me, and some other guy who faced the same issue like me. That sad part, I did not get the screenshot from it... Shame on me.

(I just noticed that they edit their support page https://www.treudler.net/support/ and changed info about their discord channel, that this is a channel where you can get some support from customers, not thyself, but there was info that this is one of the support channels, and staff always there).

1. After around 36+ hours since the server is offline, I created the first support ticket (time is incorrect on the first screenshot from support ticket, because I just installed OS, and my local time not correct yet).

Here is it:

1. After 2 days without answers, and ignoring me at Discord, I decide to make a new ticket.

And here you can read it:

Since that time, no answers to any of both tickets at all. But at the same time, the owner of the "business" talks about anime, about hardware, about different things like all kids do at Discord channel, and banning time to time people who are starting to talk anything about treudler services or that their VPS is inactive.

Summary:

It's up to you to decide to buy or not. But personally, me will not recommend. Don't give any chance for noname providers, stay away from 1-kid companies (I respect some people who can make a good company alone). Don't rush for prices, because you will pay much more in the result.

Comments

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

You are late to the party

• tl;dr - Treudler.net is a scam, always has been & always will be.

• You've actually posted a valid, useful thread about this- however, as metioned, you're quite late.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

Do you even LET bro

• sorry, I did not saw any negative reviews before trying it. Shame on me.

• @neqste said:
    sorry, I did not saw any negative reviews before trying it. Shame on me.

np, nice op though.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @neqste said:
    sorry, I did not saw any negative reviews before trying it. Shame on me.

Rest assure. They are banned on LET like they banned you from discord.

• As I couldn't find any other OVH GAME resellers in Frankfurt, I (stupidly) decided to give them another chance last month despite having had a not-too-pleasant experience with them already in the past.

The VPS was broken on delivery, not accessible in any way. Sent a message to support about the issue and got an invoice for 12€ or something like that just for creating a ticket to the Technical Support department. Created another ticket to the Billing department concerning that.

For the next 3 days, the only messages I received from Treudler were over-due notifications about said invoice. On the fourth day, my VPS got Suspended (not that anything really changed in practice) because of an unpaid invoice. Not too long after that, I finally received a response from the support, telling me that my VPS is not working because I did not pay for it and that they have removed the invoice for the ticket.

Although no one in the company has time to answer support tickets for days, miraculously the owner personally managed to message me just a few minutes after PayPal decided in my favor in the claim against them, telling me that my account has been terminated.

Despite my service being suspended and my account being terminated, I received a new invoice today.

Thanked by 2Aidan dedotatedwam
  • Tldr; Discunts

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 2018

@kmas OVH isn't offering Frankfurt servers anymore, at least not for anyone outside of Germany (I don't think? Checked and can't see any), this is likely why. If you need game firewall your best bet is to stick with France, I'm sure the peering is better there anyways.

Thanked by 1kmas
  • @MikeA said:
    @kmas OVH isn't offering Frankfurt servers anymore, at least not for anyone outside of Germany (I don't think? Checked and can't see any), this is likely why. If you need game firewall your best bet is to stick with France, I'm sure the peering is better there anyways.

Interesting, I still see Frankfurt listed as an option for MC-64-OC as well as many non-GAME servers on OVH.IE and while I won't go too far with it, seems like it can be ordered too.

I did actually end up going with a provider in France after this, but from pinging some of my players' IPs on OVH's looking glass, Frankfurt seemed to have quite a bit better latencies than any France locations for most of them.

Considered going with you as well, but unfortunately having both the lack of KVM for GAME protected services (or the other way around) and the Gravelines location would have been too much of a compromise for me. Since I'm only running a couple small-ish gameservers, I'd personally rather have the slightly higher risk of some downtime than higher latencies and from my experience, OpenVZ doesn't go well with gameservers.

• FHRFHR Member, Host Rep

@kmas said:

@MikeA said:

Interesting, I still see Frankfurt listed as an option for MC-64-OC as well as many non-GAME servers on OVH.IE and while I won't go too far with it, seems like it can be ordered too.

I did actually end up going with a provider in France after this, but from pinging some of my players' IPs on OVH's looking glass, Frankfurt seemed to have quite a bit better latencies than any France locations for most of them.

Considered going with you as well, but unfortunately having both the lack of KVM for GAME protected services (or the other way around) and the Gravelines location would have been too much of a compromise for me. Since I'm only running a couple small-ish gameservers, I'd personally rather have the slightly higher risk of some downtime than higher latencies and from my experience, OpenVZ doesn't go well with gameservers.

What game are you running? That ~10ms extra might not be noticeable.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 2018

@kmas On the OVH world site it isn't available for me, so I guess they just haven't updated all of their different sites yet -- which I guess isn't that out of the norm lol. I don't plan to do Frankfurt anyways, wouldn't make sense to do.

• @FHR said:

What game are you running? That ~10ms extra might not be noticeable.

Good old Counter-Strike 1.6, probably one of the most lag-sensitive games. The 10-15ms does still not make a huge difference though, but it makes sense to minimize the latencies as much as possible to me. As I mentioned, I did end up going with a provider in France, I just would have preferred one in Frankfurt.

• oh mygod same Treudler.net scammer Joshua Treudle shit person