Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gathering Interest: What would you like to see next?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Gathering Interest: What would you like to see next?

Hello Everyone,

We're gathering a bit of interest on some plans we have in mind for NYC :)

http://kwiksurveys.com/app/showpoll.asp?qid=221215&sid=mkfk8cgtvrjtc3f221215&new=True

So if you could kindly vote on the plans you'd like to see available from us, We have both KVM & OVZ options available which would you prefer? :)

NYC OVZ - 4 Cores / 2GB RAM / 30GB HDD $6.25/Month

NYC OVZ - 4 Cores / 3GB RAM / 40GB HDD $7.00/Month

NYC KVM - 4 Cores / 2GB RAM / 40GB HDD $7.00/Month

NYC KVM - 4 Cores / 1GB RAM / 25GB HDD $3.95/Month

Custom VPS base price of $1.50 which includes 1 Core / 8GB Space / 96MB RAM (Or 128MB) / 100GB Bandwidth.The upgrades are not expensive though we have to cover costs of IP's mainly in this base price.

Multiple selections is enabled also.

We have a couple of different H/W variations to look at for these plans so the specs could change a bit (Probably a bit more HDD space) but we'll see how the poll goes first :)

I kindly appreciate your feedback!

Reece.

Comments

• But summer is over....

• O boy I hate these attention seeking threads.

• @Z0MB13 said:
    But summer is over....

Depends on what area of the world you live in. :o

• @WebSearchingPro said:
    Depends on what area of the world you live in. :o

I suppose.

• @Z0MB13 said:
    But summer is over....

Oh dammit is it really? Wouldn't of guessed.. Am I supposed to pack up shop and run? No I don't think so.

I'm just seeing what interest there is for these plans. Nothing attention seeking. Sure I could go ahead and be like WOW I'm gonna give you 8GB RAM for $2.99 a month and never back that offer up.

Thanks anyway for your comments.

• @Reece if you're going to do those type's of offers, I'd like 128gb ram kvm vps please :). My budgets $7. gogogo

• SSD is the only way forward.

• ReeceReece Member
    edited September 2013

@jimpop said:
    SSD is the only way forward.

Not quite yet it isn't :)

• @Reece said:
    Not quite yet it isn't :(

FTFY ;-)

• @jimpop said:
    FTFY ;-)

Were running SSD storage on shared/reseller. I'm not to keen about running it on these budget plans sorry ;P Maybe when Space/Price ratio gets a bit better.