Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS NetFlix
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS NetFlix

Anyone know a VPS provider how's IPs is not marked as Proxy in Netflix?
I need recommendation in multiple regions including the USA and Europe

Thanked by 1imok

Comments

• You don't want to do it with a VPS.

• Nope.

• I’m curious why not?

Surely it’s less likely to get flagged compared to an IP that ends up used by loads of people from a general VPN

• i also need one .thanks i use it for myself

• PM me for a vpn that works. Wouldn't go about a vps. If they blacklist your provider/your ip youre done for. There are (vpn/smartdns) services that cater exactly to your needs and will, once a server/solution gets blacklisted come up with an alternative without you needing to pay more than you normally would pay them anyway.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • pikepike Veteran
    edited February 2018

@farnox isn't blacklisted by netflix. However his IPs are geolocated to UK even if the servers are in Germany.

Thanked by 1farnox
  • @Ympker said:
    PM me for a vpn that works. Wouldn't go about a vps. If they blacklist your provider/your ip youre done for. There are (vpn/smartdns) services that cater exactly to your needs and will, once a server/solution gets blacklisted come up with an alternative without you needing to pay more than you normally would pay them anyway.

why not use something like vultr/DO and then the vps can be destroyed and a new one set up if IP is blacklisted?

• @asterisk14 said:

@Ympker said:
    PM me for a vpn that works. Wouldn't go about a vps. If they blacklist your provider/your ip youre done for. There are (vpn/smartdns) services that cater exactly to your needs and will, once a server/solution gets blacklisted come up with an alternative without you needing to pay more than you normally would pay them anyway.

why not use something like vultr/DO and then the vps can be destroyed and a new one set up if IP is blacklisted?

Because it's all already blacklisted by Netflix, only a few subnets that still work with Netflix

• @asterisk14 said:

@Ympker said:

They don't blacklist individual IP's. Instead Blacklist entire IP Ranges

• @asterisk14 said:

@Ympker said:

For what it's worth I wouldn't enjoy spinning up various vms looking for that one not yet blocked subnet that may be blocked tomorrow making me search again. I'm happy with the services I'm using and they continue to keep things running smoothly.

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@tarasis said:
    I’m curious why not?

Surely it’s less likely to get flagged compared to an IP that ends up used by loads of people from a general VPN

Netflix generally has a deny first policy. If you're a smaller residential ISP you normally have to request to be whitelisted.