Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1GB $3.50/M $30/Y | KVM | IPv4+6 | HO-OST
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

1GB $3.50/M $30/Y | KVM | IPv4+6 | HO-OST

MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
edited February 2018 in Offers

Hello from Ho-ost! Back with some more deals for our 1GB RAM KVM Virtual machines. We have multiple templates available, or simply plug in an ISO. Our servers use the Virtualizor Control Panel. RAID is not included.

Chicago, Illinois Looking Glass: lg-ch.ho-ost.com

Virtual-1:

• 1GB DDR3 Dedicated RAM
  • 25GB HDD Storage Space
  • 1x E5-2620 CPU @ 2.00GHz
  • 1TB Monthly Transfer 1Gbps
$3.50/Month - Use Code: LET1GB
$30.00/Year - Use Code: ANN1GB

Money Back Guarantee:

We offer a 30 day money back guarantee, subject to our Terms of Service - Just open a ticket!

What’s The Uptime?

Our uptime is 99.99% and you can view the status of our servers over at uptime.ho-ost.com

Additional IP Address?

Additional IPv4 addresses are available at $2.00/Month each and are subject to justification.

Do You Offer IPv6?

Yes, we do. Just put in a ticket or email us and we'll assign your machine with IPv6 addresses.

CPU Limitations?

We set a limit of 75% per core, and do not recommend use for systems that require a dedicated core.

Terms of Service |
Privacy Policy |
Twitter |
Facebook

Ho-ost Internet Solutions Limited

Comments

• Do you offer customized plans? Because the biggest thing I see on your website is $10.

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • @hammer said:
    Do you offer customized plans? Because the biggest thing I see on your website is $10.

Hello, yes we do, just get in touch.

We don't advertise anything higher to avoid overselling as we regularly run promotions.

• @Hoost: Are you big enough to charge VAT?

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • @angstrom said:
    @Hoost: Are you big enough to charge VAT?

No-ost.

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • @Hoost said:

@angstrom said:

No-ost.

By the way, what's the TL;DR version of "why the hyphen?"? :-)

(I know that @WSS has poked fun of the hyphen before.)

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • edited February 2018

I've been sucked in to some real stinker deals along the way, but I have to say that Ho-ost is not a purchase I regret. Have two decent-size nodes up and running with Michael and the customer service is outstanding. Any issues or requests are handled within minutes and provisioning new service is just as quick. Apart from the funny name, this is a great provider. Have service in two locations and both data centers are great for connectivity and speed. Had a really rude neighbor on one node and that problem was resolved in less than a day, on a weekend.

Good service, good provider, good prices.

• @SonOfAMotherlessGoat said: Good service, good provider, good prices.

The only weak part in your recommendation is that you're a son of a motherless goat, but otherwise that's a strong recommendation. :-)

• @angstrom said:

@Hoost said:

@angstrom said:

No-ost.

By the way, what's the TL;DR version of "why the hyphen?"? :-)

(I know that @WSS has poked fun of the hyphen before.)

Tl;dr version is O-O looks like a half-face. I'm not so creative.

Thank you for your kind words @SonOfAMotherlessGoat

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • Can just speak for the shared hosting but its awesome. Had 2 simple support requests and they were handled quick and solved the problem. Great provider!

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • Thanks @Multi I appreciate your kind words.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Nice offers, would you like them featured on LEB?

If so please submit them here: https://lowendbox.com/submit-an-offer/ the queue is low right now so it will be showcased pretty quick.

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • @AnthonySmith said:
    Nice offers, would you like them featured on LEB?

If so please submit them here: https://lowendbox.com/submit-an-offer/ the queue is low right now so it will be showcased pretty quick.

I sent one of my shared ones in as I haven't seen any in a while. But perhaps I'll submit to LEB in the next restocking, cheers.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Hoost said: I sent one of my shared ones in as I haven't seen any in a while. But perhaps I'll submit to LEB in the next restocking, cheers.

Nice one, the queue is so low now its the optimal time to submit, you can always resubmit something new later :)

• ipv6 subnet?