Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Storage Server with at least 100GB Disk - Budget $7 - Europe
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Storage Server with at least 100GB Disk - Budget $7 - Europe

Hello fellow LET members,

I am looking for a VPS or dedicated server located in the EU preferably UK with the following specs for $7 or less.

512MB+ RAM
100GB+ Disk
1000GB+ Bandwidth
1Gbps connection (preferred)
1IPv4

I want the VPS/Dedicated server for storage use and if allowed I want to install OpenVPN on it.

I said my budget was $7. I would be willing to increase that depending on what is offered.

Thanks.

Comments

• I am with them already and the storage aspect is good but the VPN is a little show at times.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

The OP stated: "server located in the EU preferably UK", the backupsy offer the US locations only or Dallas, Orlando and Buffalo became part of UK or EU now?

• They have Netherlands, which is close enough to UK for most people.

• Try MyRSK offer in Zilin, Czech Republic. Horrible latency, but 400GB within your budget ;)

• DomainBopDomainBop Member
    edited September 2013

@WebProject said:
    The OP stated: "server located in the EU preferably UK", the backupsy offer the US locations only or Dallas, Orlando and Buffalo became part of UK or EU now?

Dallas, Orlando, or Buffalo no but Naaldwijk YES :P

ping times from my Backupsy in the Netherlands to London are about 17ms.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

Dallas, Orlando, or Buffalo no but Naaldwijk YES :P

sorry haven't noticed this location, as I looked into specials:

Backupsy#

512MB RAM

500GB Disk

1 vCPU cores

2TB Bandwidth

1 IPv4 Address

1Gbit connection

KVM/Custom Panel

$7/Month

Order here

(Orlando, Buffalo, Dallas, Los Angeles)

Coupon code: SMOKING

• I am currently with Backupsy in Netherlands, There server is good and in my budget but as I said before the VPN speed is slightly slow.

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

how about get it at $5.99

if interested kindly PM me

• aMunsteraMunster Member
    edited September 2013

RamNode will do that for $7.50/month ($4.88/month with coupon code LEB35). Netherlands CVZ-E5 plan on their site. OpenVZ.

512mb ram + 512mb vswap, 2 cpu, 120gb ssd cached storage, 2000gb bandwidth, 1gbps connection. The performance should be better than Backupsy.

• The performance should be better than Backupsy.

Ping times from my TrueVPS RamNode Netherlands box to the UK are 9ms-12ms compared to 17ms from my backupsy box. Iniz beats them both with 7ms-8ms to the UK from my VPS in Amsterdam . They also have a low end plan with 100GB storage. Amsterdam will generally have lower latencies to the UK than the South Holland / Rotterdam area (where Backupsy and RamNode are located)

• We have some older nodes with 10TB+ (RAID10) storage free and easily can accommodate you on them.

Feel free to check latency via our LG:
    http://ams-nl.lg.iniz.com

Let me know if you're still looking and we can do something for you for $7

• @INIZ said:
    We have some older nodes with 10TB+ (RAID10) storage free and easily can accommodate you on them.

Feel free to check latency via our LG:
    http://ams-nl.lg.iniz.com

Let me know if you're still looking and we can do something for you for $7

Sent a PM