Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Look for dedicated server with 8x /29 ip
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Look for dedicated server with 8x /29 ip

Look for dedicated server with 8x /29 ip,
Xeon Quad-core 16G ram 1T sata. Location US.

Who has this quote?

Comments

• The server (depending on some extra factors) mostly goes for 30-40 usd. You are requesting 64 ips though, which go for about 1 usd/month each. So you'd probably be looking at around 100 usd/month.

Note: I'm not a provider and this is not an offer.

• WSSWSS Member

Sure smells of a shoeproxyminer.

• Sorry, is 8x /27 ip, not 8x /29

• IonSwitch_StanIonSwitch_Stan Member, Host Rep

When you say "8 x /27", are you looking for non-contiguous blocks (ie, 8 /27's from 8 /24's), or would one /24 suffice?

• WSSWSS Member

@IonSwitch_Stan "Class C. Need Class C."

Thanked by 3pike dedicados cassa
  • @huboss said:
    Sorry, is 8x /27 ip, not 8x /29

Thats 256 ips. I cannot think of any legit reason for needing so many ips on a server that you barely provided any specs for, aside from shoemining.

More on-topic: Such a block will not come cheap. Think 250-300 usd for the server total.

• I> @IonSwitch_Stan said:

When you say "8 x /27", are you looking for non-contiguous blocks (ie, 8 /27's from 8 /24's), or would one /24 suffice?

I need different c class

• huboss said: I need different c class

Yeah, no.

• roland12roland12 Member
    edited January 2018

We can provide you e3-1230v6, 16gb ram, 1TB Hdd with 8x /27, Please tell me if you're interested so I could make a special plan for you.

• @roland12 said:
    We can provide you e3-1230v6, 16gb ram, 1TB Hdd with 8x /27, Please tell me if you're interested so I could make a special plan for you.

This is better than I expected. I care more about your price.

• @huboss said:

@roland12 said:

This is better than I expected. I care more about your price.

Please tell me your max budget.

• since you don't seem to have any problem with wasting ips and getting lots of abuse mails @roland12 can i run Tor exit nodes on your network? But i don't need a /24. 1 IPv4 and a /64 is enough for me.