Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

how long will it take for the soyoustart to restock the server?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

how long will it take for the soyoustart to restock the server?

I want to purchase the Game3 server, Intel I7-6700K 4c/8t 4GHz /4.2GHz 64GB DDR4 2400 MHz 1x480 GB SSD
but it shows out of stock for over 2 days, anyone know usually how long it take to restock?

Comments

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

They restock at a specific hour during the night in NA. Check back in the morning or open a ticket with their sales, they will be able to create an order for you if there is actual stock but the site just isn't updated automatically yet.

• @MikeA said:
    They restock at a specific hour during the night in NA. Check back in the morning or open a ticket with their sales, they will be able to create an order for you if there is actual stock but the site just isn't updated automatically yet.

will they restock everyday?

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2018

@Nickman said:

@MikeA said:

If there are servers available.

• @Nickman said:

@MikeA said:

Some servers are back in daily, some take weeks. Unfortunately, no-one here has a magic crystal ball with respect to SYS restock rates on any given server.

• Make sure you have your 19 forms of ID, taken from a specific angle with a specific filter, ready for when they come back in stock.

• I actually timed this, this morning. They replenished them sometime between 5 am - 8 am central time. I checked at like 4:30 am, most of stock was gone. This morning at 8:30 a bunch were in stock.

Just grabbed a couple SYS dedi's for my current project :-)

• ZareZare Member, Host Rep

We have 6700K's in our Bristol, UK location. I can match their price, but can only do 32GB RAM, same 480GB SSD. PM for deal.

• I am sure there are tracking tools online to notify you when they restock.

• @Crandolph said:
    I actually timed this, this morning. They replenished them sometime between 5 am - 8 am central time. I checked at like 4:30 am, most of stock was gone. This morning at 8:30 a bunch were in stock.

Just grabbed a couple SYS dedi's for my current project :-)

I waited for 3 days. but still remain out of stock

• Nickman said: I waited for 3 days. but still remain out of stock

It's available now in Canada and France.

• They will come back in stock as others are returned / cancelled or when they deploy new servers, it's very automated in the OVH datacentres, hardly any human interaction between user cancelling and new user signing up. I remember reading about magical robots that go and rack servers automagically.

Keep an eye on them, should be able to grab one within a week.

• eastonch said: Keep an eye on them, should be able to grab one within a week.

So you didn't bother to read my last comment, didn't you?