Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please explicitly tell NETCUP you want cancel it NOW , and ask for confirmation - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Please explicitly tell NETCUP you want cancel it NOW , and ask for confirmation

1234568»

Comments

• @hardgamers
    thanks for the explanation.I have learnt this last year. but the no contract, cancel at anytime ,no question asked way of doing business is so convient. I would rather find such providers and lucky for me that most of providers just act this way.

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited February 2019

That's mostly because it's internet business. They are going easy on you.

Just make sure that you are aware of consequences of breaking real contracts because, with real contracts, you simply just can't terminate it at any time you want.

I've seen a fair amount of people falling into debts because they underestimated contracts.

• @deank yes,one have to obey the contract.but in real life the performance of the product is rather stable. you buy something you know what will happen. and for real life service you have evidence to prove the quality is stepping down. you can complain this to the provider ,to the neighbor, to the local government or even publish the evidence on the internet. All the above way prevent the provider from doing bad things. if their reputation is ruined. they are dead in the industry.
    one would have great confidence to have a contract with local car hire for 4 years considering the public primary school is only two years longer and some times one have to transfer to another school for some reason.

here I am stating that this duck can product egg and meat but you have to feed them paper. which is different. so you want to have a taste of this mute duck , you have to prepare enough paper.

What's with you and duck? Duck obsession?

• @deank said:

its his Nigh

Thanked by 1eol

Perhaps.

I've seen a lot of weird obsessions, including mine, but duck is a new one.

• @deank you must have a taste of peking roast duck. t

• If you like Ducks, you should try DuckDuckGo

• the duck is nigh.

Thanked by 2uptime eol
  • #ducks

Thanked by 1eol
  • jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker
    edited February 2019

Evil netcup! How dare they acting in accordance to laws and to their - and their customers! - needs to have smoothly running operations, in no small part due to filtering clients.

Certainly in China I can just click to my liking and completely ignore chinese laws and the providers rules, right?
    (Clarification: I'm in no way against Chinese. In fact I tend to like and respect them)

I'm a netcup customer - and a very happy one. Yes, they did ask official documents when I ordered my root server, but they were always polite and by no means bureaucratic or tough going. It was clearly visible that their goal was to filter out trouble makers but they were not stubborn and in fact even forthcoming when I contacted them about their formal requirements.

And I do get something for my efforts to pass their "doormen". My root server is just great, I love it. None of the usual abuser crap and quite different performance depending on who else is on your node. My dedi cores actually feel like dedicated cores and they deliver the performance.

In case I don't want to stay with them and renew my contract (rather unlikely) I have to properly cancel my service? How unheard of! Certainly that's netcup specific and in other countries and with other providers one can simply sh_t on rules, right?

Thanked by 3angstrom eol ariq01

ducks break rules.

• @jsg
    may duck bless you

Thanked by 2eol uptime
  • Thanked by 1ehab
  • Thanked by 1eol
  • hardgamers said: From your screenshot I think you start rent that vps at 5th July 2018 and it is a 12month contract ( minimum term on the screenshot ). If you pay semi-annually then you need to pay again on first week of January 2019.

thank you for your explanation.. :smiley:
    i was forget about the 12month contract with semi-annually payment, which it was didn't exists on regular order on whmcs. I usually order on whmcs, and

cece said: from my own experience at lowendtalk for the last 7 years, netcup is the only provider have contact and debt collector things

i agree with this.. :disappointed:

Thanked by 1uptime
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited February 2019

@ariq01 said:

hardgamers said: From your screenshot I think you start rent that vps at 5th July 2018 and it is a 12month contract ( minimum term on the screenshot ). If you pay semi-annually then you need to pay again on first week of January 2019.

thank you for your explanation.. :smiley:
    i was forget about the 12month contract with semi-annually payment, which it was didn't exists on regular order on whmcs. I usually order on whmcs, and

cece said: from my own experience at lowendtalk for the last 7 years, netcup is the only provider have contact and debt collector things

i agree with this.. :disappointed:

However, for the last 7 years, Netcup is also the only provider to offer dedicated cores and lots of RAM combined with SAS storage that equals some hosts SSD performance for unbelievably affordable prices.

• Lunanode also offers dedicated cores.

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited February 2019

@eol said:
    Lunanode also offers dedicated cores.

Not for that specs and pricing though ;)

Let alone Netcups SAS storage which let's you ditch their SSDs and go for more storage because it performes so good.

Thanked by 1eol
  • Trustpilot is what it is, but the netcup reviews are overwhelmingly positive. There are a small number of rambling negative reviews, which is to be expected, but they are few compared to all of the positive reviews.