Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please explicitly tell NETCUP you want cancel it NOW , and ask for confirmation - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Please explicitly tell NETCUP you want cancel it NOW , and ask for confirmation

Comments

• @cxcool said:
    笑死我了,这煞笔公司。 Translation: Fuck this crappy company ...666666

From what I see the translation is "cxcool is a dumb fuck"

Thanked by 2mksh Aidan
  • @cxcool said:

Thanked by 3Aidan WSS mfs
  • rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

@mksh said:

That's in Japanese btw, not Chinese. And in case anyone's curious, it wanted to ask not to dump (garbage) here.

Thanked by 2MasonR WSS
  • @stefeman said:
    Canceled my server with them. OP clearly ended the contract by informing support.

No, I did not, I just click the only cancel button in the panel like every host company I have used,even for Germany company such as postdeo.de mailbox.org hetzner,all the procedure are simply cancel it with a click,even better, at hetzner you get full refund automaticly if it applies.

If you want to cancel use with 14 days rules, you should explicitly mail them about this. There is nothing related to cancel it for the current period in the panel, you should submit a email as it posted above.

I did receive email confirmation of cancellation ,but I did not notice it was for the next period. Which , after I read all the posts above, I think I am not the only one who would miss it.

for the debt collector, my information was GIVEN to them who have no formal connection with Netcup. It really new to me although I have been playing this game for at least 10 years. Why my personal information can be got by some random person.

I think netcup server are really good, I am not suggest to cancel with it if its not idleing. But the cancellation is not quite clear, this way is really different from most provider here, even for serveral german company.

Thanked by 1mfs
  • @cxcool said:

说实话,这家公司的风格和国内某些还挺像的,不过没必要骂,确实是我没有完整走完流程,跟别人签了合同,就得认栽,没什么问题,只是以后多注意。发在这里提醒一下国人还是要小心。当然东西足够好的话,也会抢的。

To be honest,the styles of netcup is quite similar with some company in China.I mean the complex procedure to quit.It is me who misunderstood and not being carefully enough to notice the only cancel button every provider have for the current billing (whmcs only have now or at the end of the period)was for the next year. Which perform like some insurance company. Here I post to warn people especially for chinese to be aware of the suitation. At last, if the product is good, people would buy it any way.

I think as some people or provider here states,they dont need or like customer from china,and the performance netcup did is really common sense in europa, so my post would not effect the company.

Thanked by 1AuroraZ
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited January 2018

@cece said:

@cxcool said:

说实话,这家公司的风格和国内某些还挺像的,不过没必要骂,确实是我没有完整走完流程,跟别人签了合同,就得认栽,没什么问题,只是以后多注意。发在这里提醒一下国人还是要小心。当然东西足够好的话,也会抢的。

To be honest,the styles of netcup is quite similar with some company in China.I mean the complex procedure to quit.It is me who misunderstood and not being carefully enough to notice the only cancel button every provider have for the current billing (whmcs only have now or at the end of the period)was for the next year. Which perform like some insurance company. Here I post to warn people especially for chinese to be aware of the suitation. At last, if the product is good, people would buy it any way.

I think as some people or provider here states,they dont need or like customer from china,and the performance netcup did is really common sense in europa, so my post would not effect the company.

What netcup does however is, how in Germany contracts are dealt with usually. It's just that we at LET are used to the comfort of a whmcs host that we are able to complain so easily.

The billing department of a host usually is only needed ever so often. To pay the bills every month and to cancel. What is important the rest of the 30 days per month is the service quality. And atleast Netcups Roots are great when it comes to that.

• I'm only cancelling mine has it has been mostly idle.

• @Ympker
    Now I reallize that I am so used to whmcs when tried to cancel you have two choice both for the current billing period.And for some germany hosting service ,such as hetzner posdeo.de,mailbox.org, there cancellation are all about the current period.
    So I never have any idea my cancellation was about the renewal,and did not read the content of their confirmation of cancellation . And there is no easy way to find out this.But I think there server are good quality.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @lurch
    for the server only good story been heard.

I am not complain about them. It is just me so carelessly. There billing system may be a little confusing,but you can always cancel your server by sending them letters ,the right form is in the thread. Only thing to make sure you cancel it early enough , you can see some one cancel 40days ahead for a 90day product still get confirmed should pay for the renewal.

And make sure you cancel in the rigt way.

• @rm_ said:

@mksh said:

That's in Japanese btw, not Chinese.

Interesting. Admittedly i was completely ignorant to what kind of sign based language that is. Sadly it being japanese limits the usefulness of that picture a lot.

And in case anyone's curious, it wanted to ask not to dump (garbage) here.

I think that is exactly what most people expected even without being able to read the original text.

• @mksh do not dump here

Thanked by 1mksh
  • This thread actually makes me appreciate Netcup even more. Tough luck for OP though.

• @Saragoldfarb how is that?

• @WSS @msf @Falzo @bsdguy

sorry for interupption
    while I was talking about the whole things with netcup. I have found an email from me to them while I received a the confirmation of cancellation email.
    It seems that I have found that it just cancel the renewal at that time .and I sent a email as follows

but when I tell them this suitation , they tell me to because I did not reply them for the satisfaction guarantee claim in written form.
    My cancellation was ignored .

I think I just go to the court.

Thanked by 2rm_ mfs
  • SaragoldfarbSaragoldfarb Member
    edited January 2018

@ehab said:
    @Saragoldfarb how is that?

Becouse they're dead serious about what they do. I encourage any host to go and collect debts. It's a business and it's just common sense. If you don't, abuse will start happening which will impact the company in the end.

Besides, if people owe me money I'm kinda keen on getting it as well.

Thanked by 4ehab mfs Falzo beagle
  • mfsmfs Banned, Member

cece said: It seems that I have found that it just cancel the renewal at that time .and I sent a email as follows

Well, it seems you replied to a standard cancellation confirmation mail, maybe they missed that and/or they expected you to send a new widerrufen mail asking that directly. The language barrier doesn't help, but hey it seems you expressed your wish for a revocation after all

Have you tried to contact netcup now directly explaining this incident? You have access to the CCP, you can contact them through there too.

• cececece Member
    edited January 2018

@mfs
    Thank you for your reply. I tried to tell them about the email, but they say since I did not reply them with the satisfaction guranty claim, my cancel was ignored.

• @cece my advise, just pay and maybe use it for testing... this price is not worth escalating further. like you said... lesson learned and thank you for posting such incident.

• mfsmfs Banned, Member

cece said: since I did reply them with the satisfaction guranty claim, my cancel was ignored

well that's multiple things overlapping. You didn't apply for the Zufriedenheitsgarantie, you replied at most to the Zufriedenheitsgarantie mail without the hand written signature if I'm correct... did you ask to "cancel immediately" (or revoke, or apply for the 14-days cooling off period) in that reply too?

• @ehab

Sorry I am a little upset. The price is good.

• @mfs No, I did not, I am tired of the whole thing, would just wait for the sue.

• @mksh said:
    @Senior flagged.

haha, fishing thread

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

English only, please.

• @Senior 我并不是这样的目的,假如你机器没有idle 的话,还是不要取消,毕竟质量应该可以的。不过是给大家提个醒,我买个教训,也很值了。只是心情不爽,就像一直吃的外卖突然发现有苍蝇腿一样。

Translation: just buy them. Their police are reasonable and their support are really kind.

• mfsmfs Banned, Member
    edited January 2018

@Senior

Chinese are subjected to discrimination and special treatment.

It really isn't the case to call for discrimination. Also it would be nice to attempt to post an English translation for the rest of us, if possible. Some (most?) of us aren't native English speakers, but we try our best to be understood.

Thanked by 1mksh
  • @Senior
    That is not true. recently I have been playing Eu4,I found that it is really lucky born in China. I love my country.
    I just skip it and continue buy others. I think this is good for both side.

• @cece

Sue them? Good luck with that (and keep in mind that, betcha, you accepted german law and german courts when buying from netcup (or pretty much any other german provider)). That quite directly translates to costs that are by far higher than even 10 years of you vps.

Let us look cool at what happened, OK. They send some lawyer/company after you for their money, you complain and are angry about. Think a moment. Why would they do that? It'll cost them more in the end than they'll get from you. So why would they do that?

My guess: They do that not to get your 60 or whatever $. They do it to send a message.

As I have indicated earlier, many western providers have had plenty bad experience and trouble with chinese customers. One of the core problems seems to be that many chinese "customers" are scammers who think that being 10000 km far away in a completely different country with a completely different culture, legal system, etc. and considering the usually quite low amounts in hosting, the fucked providers will just accept the loss and be quiet.

And probably they are sadly right. But @netcup isn't a nobody; they can afford to go all the way and that's what they seem to do. It's about establishing an image and a message in your country, namely "you don't fuck netcup for free".

Well noted, this is not me taking one side here. From what I've seen here, netcup indeed should make the procedures more clear for non germans. Maybe even a chinese help page.

But I also know about the many bad experiences many hosters had with chinese and you, in fact, while not being among the worst, pardon me, are an example of that, too. Probably you both aren't 100% right or wrong, but you create a lot of trouble, talk about suing them, open a thread smearing them and seem to be unwilling to simply accept the rules and pay up.

So it makes sense for netcup to send you debt collectors. Not for your 60$ but to get a reputation over there in china. Something like "netcup has nice services and is a good provider but if you try to fuck them they'll hit back".

Frankly. Well done, netcup. And now move your ass, netcup, and enhance your help pages and guides.

Thanked by 2lion Saragoldfarb
  • mark

YWRP0B.md.png

• WSSWSS Member

@cece said:

but when I tell them this suitation , they tell me to because I did not reply them for the satisfaction guarantee claim in written form.
    My cancellation was ignored .

I think I just go to the court.

Read your letter. They agreed to deactivation on 11.11.2018, which is the term of your contract.
    You agreed to a years' term, and you're stuck with it. You'll lose in court for not following terms, and then you'll have additional fees.

Just find a different provider who doesn't force you to stick to your contract.

• bsdguy said: My guess: They do that not to get your 60 or whatever $. They do it to send a message.

>

So it makes sense for netcup to send you debt collectors. Not for your 60$ but to get a reputation over there in china. Something like "netcup has nice services and is a good provider but if you try to fuck them they'll hit back".

I don't really understand your fixation on the nationality of OP. Would it make any differences (for either OP or netcup) if OP were, say, a Japanese? It seems to me that you are trying to send a message here, but keep in mind that, "betcha", most Chinese won't get it; in rare cases they do, they won't give a damn.

Thanked by 1rm_