Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need $25 urgently, will do some work for it
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need $25 urgently, will do some work for it

DrukpaDrukpa Member
edited September 2013 in Requests

Kind of embarrassing but one of my invoices is up, and I am having some trouble loading my paypal account with my card cancelled and taking time to get a new one.

Need a $25 amount transferred to my paypal account. For that I could do some web design/development work for you in HTML/jQuery/Wordpress/PHP/Laravel/Codeigniter. If anyone's kind enough to help me out, please let me know. Please bear in mind its just $25 and the work should not be too much.

Comments

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

It happens more often than you would think, I get informed of this about 2 or 3 times a month by clients, your host can override the auto suspend for a week or so until you get sorted, if they wont do that and you have been with them a while then they are not very nice people :)

I tried to think of something I needed done for you but cant come up with anything :(

• Did someone remind you that this is not hf?

• @cosmicgate said:
    Did someone remind you that this is not hf?

Don't be an asshat. They're offering to do some simple work in exchange, not trying to pawn off some stolen cc numbers or a ripped design.

• @cosmicgate said:

Why so bitter? If you don't have anything of value to add to this thread, do not participate.

• @cosmicgate said:

I thought this was a friendly community. Atleast he's not begging for someone to give him $25.

• @cosmicgate said:

Did someone also remind you that this is not your dad's forum?

• Received $10 for a small work, now need another $15. Anyone got anything you think can be done with $15, please let me know.

@AnthonySmith am sure they would understand if it was for a week. But I have a feeling it'll be a month or month and half before I get my new card. Three weeks they take to mail a new card to my address. And another week or two to send me the pin code to the card. Anyway, thanks for the support.

• @Drukpa Havent you heard of virtual cards? I myself have only one credit card, and that's not usable for international purchases. I load my Entropay virtual card, and use it for all payments.