Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any stealth VPS providers in US?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any stealth VPS providers in US?

Are there any VPS providers in the US who provides limited whois info so that it is not WELL KNOWN for providing hosting services. This is for stealth purposes to bypass certain websites who block VPNs by checking for well known hosts and I would like to get suggestions from you experienced folks.

Much appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• sureiamsureiam Member
    edited January 2018

Thanked by 2hybridized Janevski
  • Well you could always look for a host that will give you a subnet and put your data into whois but i don't think some non descriptive whois info is going to help much as you will still be in a known datacenter range. Your best bet is probably a host that allows you to announce your own IPs. Getting those IPs will cost you a bit though.

Thanked by 1hybridized
  • Need some suggestions for actual providers guys.

• You're basically in LOL territory. Sites like Netflix relentlessly hunt down and block IP ranges like that. So even if you get one that works, it won't last.

• @willie said:

You're basically in LOL territory. Sites like Netflix relentlessly hunt down and block IP ranges like that. So even if you get one that works, it won't last.

Don't need it for netflix, need it for personal OpenVPN use.

• williewillie Member
    edited February 2018

hybridized said: Don't need it for netflix, need it for personal OpenVPN use.

If whatever is at the other end of the VPN is determined to block VPN's, Netflix (and Hulu etc., even the GFW) show that they can come close to succeeding at it. Now and then something gets through for a while, then it's whack a mole. If you find something that works for the sites you want, then great, but I wouldn't take a long term plan.

Thanked by 1hybridized
  • hybridized said: Don't need it for netflix, need it for personal OpenVPN use.

Don't get it personal, but i'm curious what kind of evil deeds are you up to?

• @Janevski said:

Need it for a few sites I visit which detect proxy/vpn connection and block access, no evil deeds lol

• cubedatacubedata Member, Patron Provider

@hybridized said:

@Janevski said:

Need it for a few sites I visit which detect proxy/vpn connection and block access, no evil deeds lol

really? care to explain why you need to bypass detection of proxy/vpn's to sites that obviously don't want you if you are using a proxy/vpn and how that isn't evil deeds?

• @cubedata " care to explain "

No, and same to others who are so inquisitive about my activity. You can post legitimate help or not post at all on my thread.

Thanks

• cubedatacubedata Member, Patron Provider

@hybridized said:
    @cubedata " care to explain "

No, and same to others who are so inquisitive about my activity. You can post legitimate help or not post at all on my thread.

Thanks

then you have come to the wrong place, flagged.

• williewillie Member
    edited February 2018

hybridized said:

The reality is that if we knew of something we probably wouldn't tell you. That would also tip off the other end.

• @hybridized said:
    @cubedata " care to explain "

Thanks

If you need help, tell us the detail or you can logout and cry for help elsewhere

• willie said: That would also tip off the other end.

Just the tip?

• @MCHPhil said:

willie said: That would also tip off the other end.

Just the tip?

No OpenVZs; only KVM.

• @WSS said:

@MCHPhil said:

Just the tip?

No OpenVZs; only KVM.

NO VDS!

• @MCHPhil said:

@WSS said:

@MCHPhil said:

Just the tip?

No OpenVZs; only KVM.

NO VDS!

Imma put my LXC in u

• @WSS said:

@MCHPhil said:

@WSS said:

@MCHPhil said:

Just the tip?

No OpenVZs; only KVM.

NO VDS!

Imma put my LXC in u

Is that slang for ATM? I'm not interested if so.. Thanks for the offer.

• @MCHPhil said:

@WSS said:

@MCHPhil said:

@WSS said:

@MCHPhil said:

Just the tip?

No OpenVZs; only KVM.

NO VDS!

Imma put my LXC in u

Is that slang for ATM? I'm not interested if so.. Thanks for the offer.

You know you wanna touch my PIN Number