Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

clouxtiny review
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

clouxtiny review

asterisk14asterisk14 Member
edited January 2018 in Providers

hi all,

does anyone have any experience of couldxtiny for vps service?

thanks

Comments

• clouxtiny, couldxtiny or Cloudxtiny?

Thanked by 2mksh cassa
  • WHTWHT Member

Who?

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited January 2018

@WHT said:
    Who?

Httpzoom.

Their VPS kind of work, but their support is practically non-existent. They have a fast responding first level support which is clueless and forwards your ticket to the so called "admin". If it's your lucky day, you'll get a response, if it's not, you'll wait forever.

I'd stay away from them if you plan to host any important stuff.

• A TL;DR recommendation, they're best avoided. Migrations, downtime... there are better hosts to choose from.

• WSSWSS Member

I've kept away from them because they wanted like $12 just to turn on Tun/Tap. Obviously they don't want little resources to be used for a VPN.

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited January 2018

@WSS said:
    I've kept away from them because they wanted like $12 just to turn on Tun/Tap. Obviously they don't want little resources to be used for a VPN.

Sshhhh... You get access to SolusVM.

Still a dick move, though.

• https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/123506/cloudxtiny-vps-3-00-yr-1tb-hdd-kvm-5-mth-5tb-bandwidth-solusvm-cheap-deals

my review is in the end of above post, and YES they are scam,

as in the earlier post i pointed out their poor server performance and poor support

they suspended my vps today without any prior notice and reason, even i paid for it just 4 months back.

I suggest to keep away from this scammers (cloudxtiny.co.uk)

Some one please help me if there are any UK laws which give protection to buyers in such circumstances ? and how i report their scam and such action to authorities ?

Regards