Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

any VPS offers from providers on Psychz network here?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

any VPS offers from providers on Psychz network here?

hello.

looking for offers for a VPS on PSYCHZ network. can be anywhere but in LAX (which we already have).

~ specs:

1GB RAM min
1GB SWAP min
25Gigs SSD
1TB bw
1x core min
OpenVZ or KVM (just depends on the price)

thanks!

Comments

• PhotonVPS (they are owned by Psychz) has a 1GB SSD KVM for 4.76 with coupon code JAN2018.. they got Dallas and Ashburn and some non-US locations

Thanked by 2someJoe Aidan
  • @JoeMerit said:
    PhotonVPS (they are owned by Psychz) has a 1GB SSD KVM for 4.76 with coupon code JAN2018.. they got Dallas and Ashburn and some non-US locations

thank you! much appreciated!

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

@GM5 have got stuff with Psychz in LA

• GM5GM5 Member, Host Rep

@hawc said:

We do indeed but I believe he is after locations outside of Los Angeles at this time.

If you do ever need a KVM in Los Angeles then we would be more than happy to help with that.

• @GM5 said:

@hawc said:

We do indeed but I believe he is after locations outside of Los Angeles at this time.

If you do ever need a KVM in Los Angeles then we would be more than happy to help with that.

correct. looking for other locations aside LAX.. still, thanks for chiming in.

• cubedatacubedata Member, Patron Provider

we have vps services with psychz in dallas, though we have ddos protection on them as well but we recommend you read our tos/aup though to avoid you getting disappointed down the road.

• @cubedata said:
    we have vps services with psychz in dallas, though we have ddos protection on them as well but we recommend you read our tos/aup though to avoid you getting disappointed down the road.

we? any offers? I dont care about dos protection per se...

@someJoe said:

@cubedata said:

our offers are visible on our blesta panel https://portal.cubedata.net/order/main/packages/vps/?group_id=4
    though as stated to everyone you must pass the automated anti fraud screening upon signup otherwise would have to decline your order due to high chargeback/dispute/fraud risk.

• @cubedata said:

our offers are visible on our blesta panel https://portal.cubedata.net/order/main/packages/vps/?group_id=4
    though as stated to everyone you must pass the automated anti fraud screening upon signup otherwise would have to decline your order due to high chargeback/dispute/fraud risk.

OMG.. seriously. at first you seem to insinuate that I'm doing something shady and I should look through your TOS/AUP to "avoid being disappointed" and in the next message you tell me "you must pass the automated anti fraud screening upon signup otherwise would have to decline your order" insinuating that my order will be fraudulent?

you know nothing of me and your presumptions are rude at best..

perhaps rethink on how you approach people next time.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

I'll do what you asked for in the original post but with 2GB RAM for $7 in their Dallas location if you like.

Thanked by 1someJoe
  • someJoe said: perhaps rethink on how you approach people next time.

If you weren't such a snowflake getting all triggered, you would understand all the abuse that comes from cheap plans.

• @doughmanes said:

someJoe said: perhaps rethink on how you approach people next time.

If you weren't such a snowflake getting all triggered, you would understand all the abuse that comes from cheap plans.

I dont give two sh*ts on what kind of an abuse you take from others, that is your problem and you need to deal with it, as it comes with the territory you have chosen. if you think you get any business by greeting people with those types of remarks, you best change what you are involved with. I'm unsure of the kind of a slum you reside in, but here we refrain from addressing people with "hey scammer" when they come through the door...

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@doughmanes said:

Yeah, but the provider shouldn’t come here with an offer and be jumpy for no reason straight away. Sigh. “Customer Service”.

• I think HostUS do Psychz in Ashburn and Dallas; they are highly trusted host company.

• Real easy solution if a provider wants to act like a prick.... vote with your dollars... Always another provider that wants to earn your business

• WSSWSS Member

insert comedy dedicenter option here

• @SpartanHost has offered storage KVM from Dallas Psychz DC last year (https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/125954/dallas-spartan-host-storage-kvm-raid-10-gigabit-3-m-per-250gb/p1) - not SSD and 512 MB RAM not 1 GB but they do invite inquiry as to custom plans.

Letbox has some time ago advertised KVM plans from Dallas Psychz but seem to be currently out of stock - maybe @key900 can confirm?

... I used the SpartanHost Dallas storage KVM for a few months last year and it was fine - perfect uptime, decent throughput, good value for the price.

No personal experience with Letbox - (always paused to consider more carefully when presented with the "Select Your Prefect Plan" prompt, lulz!) - but reading reviews / few complaints / provider response on LET, and all in all they seem reasonable enough for budget option, worth checking out I think.

Thanked by 2someJoe SpartanHost
  • UltraVPSUltraVPS Member, Patron Provider

Hi @someJoe,

we can offer the following in Dallas:

UltraSSD-30

• 2 GB RAM
    • 2 CPU Cores
    • 30 GB SSD Storage
    • 2 TB Monthly Transfer
    • 1 IPv4 address
    • 10 IPv6 addresses (from your own /64 IPv6 subnet)
    • Contract term: 1 months

4.50 EUR per month incl. 19% VAT (~ 4.70 USD excl. VAT)

[ Further Information ] [ Looking Glass Dallas ]

Do you have any questions? Please do not hesitate to drop us a mail at [email protected].

• letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2018

@uptime said:

Letbox has some time ago advertised KVM plans from Dallas Psychz but seem to be currently out of stock - maybe @key900 can confirm?

No personal experience with Letbox - (always paused to consider more carefully when presented with the "Select Your Prefect Plan" prompt, lulz!) - but reading reviews / few complaints / provider response on LET, and all in all they seem reasonable enough for budget option, worth checking out I think.

Our Dallas has pretty good uptime last year. We have no stock at this moment but we already shipped new servers are coming up soon and we will open orders by next month. If you have any issue with our services i’m happy to looking into it for you right now all our node are up since month ago since we patched new kernel.

Thanks you

Thanked by 1uptime
  • Hostrush have OpenVZ Psychz Dallas. Been using one for testing, old CPU though high clock speed and excellent I/O. They have quarterly offers from WHT.

@acidpuke said:
    Real easy solution if a provider wants to act like a prick.... vote with your dollars... Always another provider that wants to earn your business

@Clouvider said:

@doughmanes said:

Yeah, but the provider shouldn’t come here with an offer and be jumpy for no reason straight away. Sigh. “Customer Service”.

@someJoe said:

@doughmanes said:

I dont give two sh*ts on what kind of an abuse you take from others, that is your problem and you need to deal with it, as it comes with the territory you have chosen. if you think you get any business by greeting people with those types of remarks, you best change what you are involved with. I'm unsure of the kind of a slum you reside in, but here we refrain from addressing people with "hey scammer" when they come through the door...

@someJoe said:

@cubedata said:

OMG.. seriously. at first you seem to insinuate that I'm doing something shady and I should look through your TOS/AUP to "avoid being disappointed" and in the next message you tell me "you must pass the automated anti fraud screening upon signup otherwise would have to decline your order" insinuating that my order will be fraudulent?

you know nothing of me and your presumptions are rude at best..

perhaps rethink on how you approach people next time.

So would you not prefer me to be honest upfront with you on my zero tolerance on abuse policy or would you rather me not say anything about it and you find it out later? that is my question to you as being honest to you upfront is better than not telling you what to expect beforehand but that may be just me.

Thanked by 1doughmanes