Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Treudler Support ?!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Treudler Support ?!

Hi,

Anyone having issue with Support ? Long reply or No reply ?

Cheerz

Comments

• TomTom Member

Treudler are banned here for shilling iirc, you won't find support here :(

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited January 2018

The have some delays, go on Discord, you may get faster help.

I still got some Treudler boxes, uptime is good so far, but support is meh.

As long it works.

• Tomz said: No reply ?

Bingo.

• My Server is down , No ping ... show "wrong" online in Client area.. and no reply yet

• desperanddesperand Member
    edited January 2018

They announced about NO SUPPORT AT ALL for all LET services, and for a huge range of services except expensive one. Find the link to their forum.

And yes, what kind of support are you wish to get from 18 years or 19 years old guy?
    He knows nothing, very impulsive, emotional, non-professional, and so on.

I host with them just shit projects, because of dedi core (which is really dedicated) and because I don't need yet dedi server.

I saw in last 2-3 months so many dramas around them, I don't know how they still work with so many issues.

My first transaction was 1 step before opening DISPUTE and chargeback before receiving a server, I saw such rudeness and evil-may-care attitude only with buyvm, and I thought nothing can be worst than that. But treudler surprise me. Then I realize that he just too young and stupid about what he is doing, and nothing critical here, and I know how to deal with it.

And what do you want to say? 3 month - no downtimes, no performance degradation, works out the box fast and well. Yes, I don't need or expect their support. And yes, still exepting most worst scenario with them and ready for that.

https://community.treudler.net/topic/26/important-upcoming-changes-in-customer-support

Thanked by 1Tomz
  • https://community.treudler.net/topic/26/important-upcoming-changes-in-customer-support

Complete and utter bullshit.

If you're not offering support, then at least give a copy-paste reply stating that the issue is outside of the SLA. A server being down shouldn't be ignored.

What's next, a 0% uptime clause?

@Tomz - Create a new ticket & state that your server is down and you're not receiving any service nor support. If they keep on ignoring you, then get your money back from PayPal - Treudler.net is 100% scamming you at the moment.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@Aidan said:

Well, they do have a "We can terminate you anytime" stuff in there TOS.

He mentioned it a few times on Discord, I am not 100% sure if he enforced it?

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

I hear they're a great affiliate host. Very prompt with payouts.

Thanked by 1MasonR
  • @Neoon said:

@Aidan said:

Well, they do have a "We can terminate you anytime" stuff in there TOS.

He mentioned it a few times on Discord, I am not 100% sure if he enforced it?

A TOS is just a piece of paper at the end of the day.

Generally speaking, a provider can terminate someone without notice nor cause, though if there's not a valid reason for the termination then the issuing bank will most certainly side with their customer and reverse the transaction.

Depending on their jurisdiction it may leave them open to legal recourse as well, which once again wouldn't end well for the provider in this situation.