Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for dedi in Quonix DC, Philly PA USA
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for dedi in Quonix DC, Philly PA USA

I'm looking for an E3 dedicated in the Quonix DC in Philly PA with ipv6 - billed monthly. Other specs are flexible.

Please send recommendations and/or offers.

Comments

• GTHostGTHost Member, Patron Provider

why don't you rent a server directly from this DC?

• GTHost said: why don't you rent a server directly from this DC?

Cause I haven't received a reply to my 'contact us' inquiry yet. Figured my LET folks was mo faster.

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

I know @launchvps is based out of Quonix in Philly, but I don't believe they resell dedis. DatabaseByDesign is close by (in their own DC), but are lacking on the support front.

• MasonR said: I know @launchvps is based out of Quonix in Philly, but I don't believe they resell dedis. DatabaseByDesign is close by (in their own DC), but are lacking on the support front.

Yeah, I'm currently with LaunchVPS - the continued issues with load have worn my patience thin but I like the network. I tried DatabaseByDesign as well and was disappointed too. Hoping I can find a dedicated on that network to avoid VPS management failings.