Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting New VPS Company
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Starting New VPS Company

Dear Lads!!

I am thinking about to start a small vps company like many others, can anyone suggest me how can i start with E3 Servers, please guide me step by step procedures

Thank you

Comments

• MCHPhilMCHPhil Member
    edited January 2018

Already time for the next version episode of https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/136195/how-to-start-vps-busness ?

Good stuff. Let me start off with $7.

Thanked by 1brueggus
  • randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

fk3352100 said: please guide me step by step procedures

I will help you with everything you need. Every step of the way! In fact, I can even build the whole thing for you, and let it run by itself. You will just need to sit back and relax and watch the monies roll in.

My fee is US$150 /hour, and I would need about 8 hours to build you the whole! That's getting a billing system, a control panel for VPS, packages, pricing, etc. Everything you need to get going (minus the actual website of course).

If instead you want to learn how to do it yourself, I can teach you all those things. My rate would increase to $200 /hour and the time spent depends on how easily you learn and understand things. But I would imagine no less than 40 hours.

Now.. you may think this is a joke, but probably any provider reading this is now thinking "that actually sounds pretty reasonable". And you know what? It is!

Thanked by 2jvnadr intovps
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

The key is a a short, easily remembered LET username.

Thanked by 1IncognitoBurrito
  • @raindog308 said:

How short are we talking??? Where am I at with 7!!1

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@MCHPhil said:

@raindog308 said:

How short are we talking??? Where am I at with 7!!1

Beat.

Thanked by 1MasonR
  • Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

:(

Thanked by 1brueggus
  • Thanked by 1randvegeta
  • This is one business idea I would never go through unless

1. I get a shit load of money.

2. I want to increase my stress factor by 1 million (no thanks).

3. I get an actual good idea.

4. I get a shit load of money.

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

I realize there is a very good chance that the OP is a troll. The question is why? To what end? I mean... what is the purpose?