Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[mrVM] - NAT Bundle and Dallas KVM with IPv4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[mrVM] - NAT Bundle and Dallas KVM with IPv4

mikhomikho Member, Host Rep
edited January 2018 in Offers

I'm officially the worst person to ever write an offer post.
Therefore this will be short and painless, without bells and whistles.

I'm testing the waters introducing a KVM line in Dallas, Texas.

Get 30% off on the 512mb package and above packages.

• 2 CPU Cores (Equal Share)
  • 512 MB Ram
  • 20 GB RAID10 Disk space
  • 1000 GB Bandwidth @ 1 gbit (shared)
  • 1 x IPv4 address
    Price: $3/month - 30% = $2.10/month

• 2 CPU Cores (Equal Share)
  • 1024 MB Ram
  • 40 GB RAID10 Disk space
  • 1000 GB Bandwidth @ 1 gbit (shared)
  • 1 x IPv4 address
    Price: $6/month - 30% = $4.20/month

• 4 CPU Cores (Equal Share)
  • 2048 MB Ram
  • 60 GB RAID10 Disk space
  • 2000 GB Bandwidth @ 1 gbit (shared)
  • 1 x IPv4 address
    Price: $10/month - 30% = $7.00/month

See all available packages by clicking here

Lifetime Promo Code is: kvmlaunch2018

As a special treat. It has been asked for and I will deliver.

A discounted bundle package for all available locations is now available for purchase.
Get the 128mb package for $3/year/server.
Get the 256mb package for $5/year/server.

Available locations:

• Falkenstein, Germany
  • Sofia, Bulgaria
  • Sandefjord, Norway
  • Lenoir, North Carolina
  • Kansas City, Missouri

Links to Looking Glass for each location can be found here: http://mrvm.net/openvz-nat-product/

Thanked by 1angstrom

Comments

• @mikho said:
    [...] without bells and whistles.

or prices? (for KVM offers)

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@uptime said:

@mikho said:
    [...] without bells and whistles.

or prices? (for KVM offers)

Click the link and you will see the original price, remove 30% and you are good to go.... :)

Well, ok... I'll update the post

Thanked by 1uptime
  • Instructions unclear, removed 30% of entire internet. (Thanks!)

Thanked by 1mikho
  • @mikho said: I'm testing the waters introducing a KVM line in Dallas, Texas.

Not bad. :-)

May I ask where the server is located in Dallas?

Which control panel do you use? Are custom ISOs allowed?

Can one mine on this? ;-)

edited January 2018

@angstrom said:

@mikho said: I'm testing the waters introducing a KVM line in Dallas, Texas.

Incero.
    Virtualizor (integrated with WHMCS)
    That feature was just added.

Of course!

Mining not allowed.

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • @mikho: You probably should say whether the prices are recurring or not. :-)

@angstrom said:
    @mikho: You probably should say whether the prices are recurring or not. :-)

What part of ”lifetime promo code” is unclear?
    In other words, recurring. Every month or whatever billing period you chose.

• @mikho: Sorry, another question: IPv6 available? (I believe that Incero offer IPv6.)

@angstrom said:
    @mikho: Sorry, another question: IPv6 available? (I believe that Incero offer IPv6.)

It will be when I enable it.
    It is a feature that will be added (soon).

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • @mikho said:

@angstrom said:
    @mikho: You probably should say whether the prices are recurring or not. :-)

What part of ”lifetime promo code” is unclear?
    In other words, recurring. Every month or whatever billing period you chose.

Missed that, sorry!

• mikho said: @angstrom said:

Incero.

Of course!

What do you mean by saying "of course", Do you allow mining?
    I saw this from your TOS: "As a general rule as long as you are not impacting others then you will not be restricted however as a guide line we ask that you do not average over 75% of a CPU core/thread for more than 24 hours on average or 100% of a core/thread for more than 1 hour."
    and you also said crypto mining is one of Examples of unacceptable content

@proton said:

mikho said: @angstrom said:

Incero.

Of course!

What do you mean by saying "of course", Do you allow mining?
    I saw this from your TOS: "As a general rule as long as you are not impacting others then you will not be restricted however as a guide line we ask that you do not average over 75% of a CPU core/thread for more than 24 hours on average or 100% of a core/thread for more than 1 hour."
    and you also said crypto mining is one of Examples of unacceptable content

Well, mining on the NAT packages is not allowed at all.

What you do with the KVM package is your business. As long as you don’t trigger the cpu limit or if you do something that is not legal.

I doubt you will be able to mine enough on the KVM packages to pay for the bills, not without triggering the cpu limit.

TOR is forbidden. All types of TOR usage.

• In case it wasn't clear, my question above about mining wasn't serious! (I thought that it was clear with ";-)" but maybe not.)

Thanked by 1mikho
  • @mikho I suggest that when you suspend your users nat vps for over cpu usage that you at least send an email, open a ticket or something. I didn't like at all how you handled my last suspension where I had to open up a ticket to find out why my vps that I only used as a personal tinyproxy server was not connecting anymore.

After that I haven't really used your NAT vps, as it's pretty much unstable for me, and I won't ever be buying any more NAT , because even the 256mb instance you sell gets suspended really quick.

@IAlwaysBeCoding said:
    @mikho I suggest that when you suspend your users nat vps for over cpu usage that you at least send an email, open a ticket or something. I didn't like at all how you handled my last suspension where I had to open up a ticket to find out why my vps that I only used as a personal tinyproxy server was not connecting anymore.

After that I haven't really used your NAT vps, as it's pretty much unstable for me, and I won't ever be buying any more NAT , because even the 256mb instance you sell gets suspended really quick.

If you didn’t get the suspension email, WHMCS failed to send it or it was lost somewhere along the way.

If it was an automatic suspension by Virtualizor I need to open a case with them that something is not working as expected.
    There should always be an email sent out that a VPS is suspended. Reason for suspension should always be included.

The only time emails werent sent out (one/suspension) was when a miner got 8 servers suspended.
    Instead one email (and ticket) was created for the whole case.

If you can provide me with a ticket number I will look into what part in the chain failed and make sure it wont happen again.

From my side there are other users who use different types of proxies and their servers don’t get suspended.

• @mikho said:

@IAlwaysBeCoding said:
    @mikho I suggest that when you suspend your users nat vps for over cpu usage that you at least send an email, open a ticket or something. I didn't like at all how you handled my last suspension where I had to open up a ticket to find out why my vps that I only used as a personal tinyproxy server was not connecting anymore.

If you didn’t get the suspension email, WHMCS failed to send it or it was lost somewhere along the way.

If it was an automatic suspension by Virtualizor I need to open a case with them that something is not working as expected.
    There should always be an email sent out that a VPS is suspended. Reason for suspension should always be included.

The only time emails werent sent out (one/suspension) was when a miner got 8 servers suspended.

If you can provide me with a ticket number I will look into what part in the chain failed and make sure it wont happen again.

From my side there are other users who use different types of proxies and their servers don’t get suspended.

Sure, ticket #794985.

@IAlwaysBeCoding said:

@mikho said:

@IAlwaysBeCoding said:

Sure, ticket #794985.

I’ll take a look later tonight and get back to you.

• Can you provide the Dallas KVM VPS test IP

@wn789 said:
    Can you provide the Dallas KVM VPS test IP

You can use this as I don’t have a working looking glass installation.

http://mirror.incero.com/

IAlwaysBeCoding said: Sure, ticket #794985.

Hi!

I've looked thru the logs, in both WHMCS and Virtualizor and double checked all settings that could have caused this. The problem lies within Virtualizor.
    It was Virtualizor which suspended your VPS without notifying you or me (or WHMCS).
    I have spoken to other providers who use Virtualizor and one provider acknowledged that it had happened once with his installation as well.

This is the only occurrence (with me) that the user has had a VPS suspended without being notified about it.

I have opened a ticket with all information I could find and I hope that should be able to use your VPS without interruption.

• Are the 128MB NAT bundles sold out? It's bringing up the 128MB Germany VPS up for $2.50 (or $2.52) for a year, which is neither $3 per year in your initial post, nor the usual $4 per year price. If they're sold out, that's fine, but that means that I need to keep a more watchful eye on these forums. ;)

@r4h156 said:
    Are the 128MB NAT bundles sold out? It's bringing up the 128MB Germany VPS up for $2.50 (or $2.52) for a year, which is neither $3 per year in your initial post, nor the usual $4 per year price. If they're sold out, that's fine, but that means that I need to keep a more watchful eye on these forums. ;)

Not sold out. Must have mixed something up somewhere.

The price is prorated per year, that is why it can differ a few cents.

Bundles in WHMCS works that you configure one service after the other.
    When you finish the first server, the second is shown for you to configure.

When all is done, the checkout is shown.

I’m out shopping right now and if it really is $2.50 right now I would go for that before I get home and correct any mistakes I’ve made.

• Changing it is no problem. In fact, I don't even know if I have enough Bitcoin to cover it. I'll have to check later, but I'll try to go through the order process without buying anything to see how the bundles work.

• All right, I see how the bundles work. Would you be okay if I purchased the order now and took a day or two to pay in case I don't have enough Bitcoin? If not, I understand. Thanks.

@r4h156 said:
    All right, I see how the bundles work. Would you be okay if I purchased the order now and took a day or two to pay in case I don't have enough Bitcoin? If not, I understand. Thanks.

Unpaid orders are canceled after 2-3 days to keep things clean.

• I just placed the order. I should have no problem paying within a day or two. Thanks again for the information.

@mikho said:

IAlwaysBeCoding said: Sure, ticket #794985.

Hi!

I've looked thru the logs, in both WHMCS and Virtualizor and double checked all settings that could have caused this. The problem lies within Virtualizor.
    It was Virtualizor which suspended your VPS without notifying you or me (or WHMCS).
    I have spoken to other providers who use Virtualizor and one provider acknowledged that it had happened once with his installation as well.

This is the only occurrence (with me) that the user has had a VPS suspended without being notified about it.

I have opened a ticket with all information I could find and I hope that should be able to use your VPS without interruption.

Virtualizor has confirmed that if you set the option to suspend at a certain CPU load, the VPS will be suspended, no email will be sent. Neither user or admin.
    I have requested that the implement that feature.
    Email the admin so a ticket can be created with the user.

Sorry that it happened to you, don’t know why but I hope you will continue to use your VPS.