Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hetzner order problem
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hetzner order problem

I ordered first time from hetzner, storage box for my backups, they run the storage I got all the information , but there no any option to pay or put credit for the storage. Like I know there no support , I send them request but there no any response. Does they have some billing date or how they work ?

Comments

• Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Host Rep

If you login to the "robot" area, there is an invoices section there. it should have a bill "day".

When I ordered a dedi my bill day was the following day (10th for example) so you'll get an invoice that day - then each 10th of the month.

• levnodelevnode Member
    edited January 2018

If you first order a service, it may take several days for the bill to show up in the robot control panel.

• It took a month for my storage box as well.

• This is basically your trial period afaik. If you don't like it, you can cancel it and they won't bill you.

If you don't, you'll be billed for this period as well.

• LeeLee Veteran

14 days then they generate an invoice at the end of the first period which will cover the first month costs and the second month in advance IIRC.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • Hetzner setup is a big problem, it took 17 days for my first order to complete.

• It's been a while but if I remember correctly, I didn't get billed til my server had been running for almost a month.