Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Sites, Forums or Projects for hosting exchange partnership
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Sites, Forums or Projects for hosting exchange partnership

MonsteRMonsteR Member
edited September 2013 in General

We are currently looking for a site partner/Projects to sponsor. What we are looking for is similar to what LiquidWeb has with WebHostingTalk. We will host the site in exchange for emails ads. advertising, banners, etc.

I am currently taking offers through email(admin[at]raptornode.com)PM/skype (Skype: RaptorNode) only. Please send me the following details if you think you would be a good fit.

1. How many members/user base do you currently have?
  2. How many new signups a week do you have?
  3. What is your site/projects primary url (So we can check traffic, etc.)
  4. How much traffic do you get monthly?
  5. Why do you think we would be good partners?
  6. Why do you think we should sponsor your project?

A little about us:

RaptorNode is miles above the rest as an exceptional hosting company. We have many years of leading experience with global businesses of all sizes and have built up an affluence of hosting expertise that put down us a scratch above other hosting companies in this time. RaptorNode is a company that you can rely on for all of your Hosting needs. With 24 hour support, Rock Solid systems with the top line hardware, DDoS protection up to 30Gbps With the chance that your Hardware Malfunctions, we will Replace it Within 24 hours free of charge.

I hope to be sponsoring/Partnering with some new Projects and helping new and old projects grow.