Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
@doughmanes let s talking about your cloudflexy (rackhost.co, dedicenter.com)here !
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Comments

• Why are you tagging me when I have nothing to do with the company, you begging for affiliate revenue dipshit. Go get your eyes checked out.

How to clean up a questionable reputation: throw the kids some BF/CM offers.

• @doughmanes your old id was banned ,i even do not know you are the boss of cloudflexy .

• PUT ON YOUR GLASSES

• @doughmanes said:
    Why are you tagging me when I have nothing to do with the company, you begging for affiliate revenue dipshit. Go get your eyes checked out.

what is this ?

• Lulz

Thanked by 1MCHPhil

Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

• It's called getting trolled

Mods: I request the topic change to "Chinese beggar trolled, flips out"

Thanked by 1WSS

• I am the boss of Cloudflexy!

Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

• I sold Cloudflexy to Nekki for an undisclosed agreement in the bathroom of a McDonalds because of your post which exposed me

• Aka 5 minutes ago

• boring !

• I am able to disclose that I wept in a stall for 5 minutes after payment was deposited.

Thanked by 1doughmanes

• You don't know what I am the boss means? Don't you listen to Rick Ross in China?

• OMG, big news! DEDICENTER is flee'ing. I heard lots of dedicenter's customers are complaining about down time (no connection) since yesterday...

meaning a new provider is forming up, let's watch out. looks like someone is making easy scamming money. (wth? let's just get a new provider tag and ditch the old customers) LOL

dedicenter's
    $19 for HK vps (CHINA DIRECT), annually, grab it or you miss it.

• 我是老闆! 回去工作! 你想受傷嗎?

• You're going downhill. Please stop making new topics about your mistakes.

Thanked by 2doughmanes WSS

Like.

• @doughmanes said:
    我是老闆! 回去工作! 你想受傷嗎?

well , nice Chinese character ! google transfer ?

• @somewhatwindy said:
    You're going downhill. Please stop making new topics about your mistakes.

sorry !

• gongyi said: well , nice Chinese character ! google transfer ?

@6ixth I think you should use Google Transfer instead of DPD next time.

Thanked by 3quick sanvit Tom

Like.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Top Provider

Can we get a good quality translation to English for at least 6 of your last blog posts?

I just want to see if people in glass houses should be throwing stones.

Thanked by 2doughmanes kassle

I am no longer active here, find me at https://talk.lowendspirit.com

• Closing this for lack of basis and potential. Please try to generate your drama in the original thread.

Thanked by 3Falzo kassle Amitz

I like my uptime down low and my servers all hacked. Can see me droppin' twenty-fours with a router in the rack.
    Ya like ya Switch-Ports hot and ya servers all hacked. If ya pings real high and ya networks pitch black.

This discussion has been closed.