Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

treudler.net, it is so hard to request the affiliate money ! - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

treudler.net, it is so hard to request the affiliate money !

12346»

Comments

• @Falzo said:

@FAT32 said:

@teamacc said:
    Can I just make it clear, in no uncertain terms, especially to the less english-skilled visitors:

@doughmanes is not affiliated with dedicenter or treudler

He hates them as well -- then again, he seems to hate a lot of stuff, probably including me.

@teamacc: "为了让英文较弱的人能明白,
    doughmanes 与 Dedicenter 或 Treudler 没有任何关系
    他也讨厌他们。此外,他也讨厌很多东西,可能也包括我"

简单来说,doughmanes 只是在开玩笑

(I know this is an English forum, but just want to do a translation for better clarification)

most likely won't help. I'd guess because @gongyi didn't get the joke in the first place, he already spread false assumptions across his blogs and maybe others boards and where ever he felt the need to cry out loud.

I am pretty sure though @doughmanes is capable to handle the shitstorm he willingly applied for ;-)

The notice mostly serves as a way to stop this thread from going completely off the rails, and a thing to point back at if someone else again asks if he is the CEO. Cannot moderate private messages, but my guess is that I'd be moderating doughmanes' replies more than the initial messages.

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • I've handled swarms of angry Chinese before.

• WSSWSS Member

@doughmanes said:
    I've handled swarms of angry Chinese before.

With or without crunchy panties?

• I had one call me a redneck on the phone, accurately detecting my Southern US accent

• WSSWSS Member

@doughmanes said:
    I had one call me a redneck on the phone, accurately detecting my Southern US accent

It doesn't matter how light the twang. We're all rednecks, except when "cowboys". Australians love to use that as an insult.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited January 2018

https://community.treudler.net/topic/26/important-upcoming-changes-in-customer-support

They did dropped Ticket Support for cheap servers, oh boy.

I did created a Ticket for a suspended vm, he did not unsuspend it, he deleted it.

He seems to kill off all the cheap servers.

• BREAKING NEWS

as you may have noticed, we're still dealing with long ticket response times, mainly caused by tickets for lowend-VPS.

LOW END CUSTOMERS DEMAND THE LOWEST PRICE AND FILL UP THE TICKET QUEUE WITH FOOLISHNESS

• WSSWSS Member
    edited January 2018

e: Wrong thread i smrt.

• LESLES Member

Neoon said:I did created a Ticket for a suspended vm, he did not unsuspend it, he deleted it.

Did the same for an offline VM... The answer was:

Hi,we'll not be able to reover the data due to technical issues. I have provided a partially refund.

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

LES said: Did the same for an offline VM... The answer was:

Hi,we'll not be able to reover the data due to technical issues. I have provided a partially refund.

Same here, they cancelled the server and topped up my account credit. @LES Did you get a refund or credit?

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited January 2018

@LES said:

Neoon said:I did created a Ticket for a suspended vm, he did not unsuspend it, he deleted it.

Did the same for an offline VM... The answer was:

Same.

I just do imagine him as doctor, sorry Sir, nothing we can do, your dick is stuck in there, its broken, we need to cut it off. Here is your money.

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • LESLES Member

brueggus said: Did you get a refund or credit?

Paypal Refund

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@doughmanes said:
    BREAKING NEWS

as you may have noticed, we're still dealing with long ticket response times, mainly caused by tickets for lowend-VPS.

LOW END CUSTOMERS DEMAND THE LOWEST PRICE AND FILL UP THE TICKET QUEUE WITH FOOLISHNESS

Bullshit. He wouldn't have that many tickets if he would fix his shitty infrastructure once and for all.

• AidanAidan Member
    edited January 2018

I did created a Ticket for a suspended vm, he did not unsuspend it, he deleted it.

Should be easy to refund, they didn't even bother to reply to the escalated claim.

Bullshit. He wouldn't have that many tickets if he would fix his shitty infrastructure once and for all.

The kid-CEO keeps on blaming OVH for all of his problems, at least twice a week something is down "due to OVH" - best would be if they just closed down.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2018

@Aidan said:

The kid-CEO keeps on blaming OVH for all of his problems, at least twice a week something is down "due to OVH" - best would be if they just closed down.

no issues with OVH here anytime recently, IPs delivered instantly, etc. They may have put a hard limit on his account if he has hundreds of IPs.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • In the end we all know provider's can accept or decline orders.

In this case the provider accepts them, but is reneging on affiliate payment.

Take a choice, market directly and/or use affiliates.

This provider at least acts like they welcome affiliates, but apparently they don't.

If the affiliate is not misrepresenting the service, they are marketing in good faith, and saving the provider cash in acquiring customers.

Ultimately I think the problem is too many tin-can providers with their boiler-plate WHMCS setups, with 'affiliate program set to on'.

Too many people here are happy to low ball any whiff of capitalism or monetary gain.

• doughmanesdoughmanes Member
    edited January 2018

brueggus said: He wouldn't have that many tickets if he would fix his shitty infrastructure once and for all.

Ever worked support@?

I've worked for 5 providers. 2 shady as fuck and the rest semi-reputable. Price increases and/or removal of "low end" stuff as the company grew cut the support tickets down tremendously. Same with abuse@ tickets

• @Aidan said:
    The kid-CEO

I have a laugh every time I see one of his self-boasting emails land in my inbox. He thinks he's the head of some conglomerate.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • 057057 Member

I come from hostloc to support GongYi.
    But I have to say he is a man who can recommand anything for money..

Thanked by 2Aidan WSS
  • Falzo said: maybe you should finally start to evaluate what you are recommending. use the service yourself for at least six month or a year and only after you found the provider reliable begin to do affiliates

^this

This is why i never rely on what some website told me and always rely on the community for feedback.

Don't get me wrong, it is marketing and it works, but not for me.

• @057 said:
    he is a man who can recommand anything for money..

Quote of the day.

Thanked by 3Aidan brueggus MasonR