Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

treudler.net, it is so hard to request the affiliate money ! - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

treudler.net, it is so hard to request the affiliate money !

Comments

• CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2018

This is just another one of your countless "X company hasn't paid out affiliate money" threads. As said, you know the risks and still you complain. Man up and don't whine when you get to face the consequences.

• Promote to others, let others risk themselves. Then you do not want to take it at your own risk. Is that individuals like the cheap and quality, you can encounter a liar dispute, and you just want to earn their own commission to become liar helper, good and bad countries which countries have. I just want to say that most Chinese people are friendly

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited January 2018

@gongyi

I mean, @Amitz really kinda hit the nail on the head. You seems to not understand the difference between a quality host and some scam group and you continue to invest you time supporting scam groups and then get mad when they scam you right along with everyone else.

It's like you think there is 'honor among thieves' and while you watch them provide a poor experience and rip customers off you still expect that they will not treat you the same way? I am inclined to say you are getting exactly what you deserve here. Maybe next time you should find a provider with an actual good reputation instead of backing shitty providers who are cheating your readers for easy money? Maybe you could take the time to actually test the next provider your self before advertising it so you have a better understanding of how they actually work, the quality of the server and support and what to expect when its time to remove the money?

I have a really hard time feeling anything for the OP as this is not the first time he has chosen an absolutely shitty host to support and then come crying when they didn't pay him, like he expects a shit scam host to not scam him as well. Turns out he isn't actually as special as he thought he was.

Please next time you come here to complain at least have supported a quality host thats worth caring about, next time you come here supporting such shitty hosts I will be sure to be one of the first posters and point out your failed quality control.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

• LESLES Member

heheheh

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • WSSWSS Member

If it wasn't for people like the OP making this service painful on both sides of the coin- as client and host, I'd be amused by this sort of thing.

Thanked by 1psb777
  • @LES said:
    heheheh

"We manually check all of the reviews so companies can't fake reviews"

Thanked by 3Aidan FHR MikePT
  • @Falzo said:

xaoc said: Are you implying that people can't think for themselves??

I am not exactly sure on which part of my post you are referring to... but no, I don't.
    at least for the general term 'people' that is.

e.g. his readers of course should be able to also do their homework and check on the reputation of a provider they want to sign up for.

but maybe reading his blog and having trust in it, is exactly part of that and they get the (obviously wrong) impression of a good reputation for those providers who are featured there?

I was kinda trying to make a joke on my above comment but ok :D
    It's still not his fault tho, people are kinda responsible for their own actions/decisions. Is he a nice person? Most definitely no... Is he doing something countless others are doing and calling it online advertising?? Hell yea! Will you blame google for displaying an ad that seemed legit at first but after a while the Advertiser decided to show the finger to it's customers? I bet you won't but it's kinda the same thing, i mean it's google and they must know what they are doing after all.. (Did not intend to offend google or anyone with the above but yea burn in hell google!)

P. S. Oh and pardon my english, learned it on IRC...

• xaoc said: Oh and pardon my english, learned it on IRC...

Your English is good. A++

• Gongyi post information on his AFF blog and did not say any seller is reliable. Who bought VPS from his AFF should be responsible for their actions.
    Asking for money is justified, just not suitable to ask a collapse seller before claim for his AFF customers.
    If LET do not allow any claimant posts, close or delete them, don't say something 'should not' be there etc.

• What's the dispute window on Paypal now for virtual goods? 180 days?

• WSSWSS Member

@doughmanes said:
    What's the dispute window on Paypal now for virtual goods? 180 days?

Something like that.

• xaoc said: Will you blame google for displaying an ad that seemed legit at first but after a while the Advertiser decided to show the finger to it's customers?

no, I use an adblocker and don't see that shit anyway.

BUT, if google came here to complain about the advertiser not paying his bills, yes, I'd definitely put the blame on them for not checking beforehand. ;-)
    that just won't happen because they will make you validate and maybe even pay in advance at least in the beginning or they will simply write it off and don't run around whining about it.

that exactly makes the difference here. I believe @gongyi could promote as much awfuly providers as he likes to and no one would really care - as long as he wouldn't try to burn the ashes of their reputation after getting f*cked too.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited January 2018
  • xaocxaoc Member
    edited January 2018

@Falzo said:

xaoc said: Will you blame google for displaying an ad that seemed legit at first but after a while the Advertiser decided to show the finger to it's customers?

no, I use an adblocker and don't see that shit anyway.

BUT, if google came here to complain about the advertiser not paying his bills, yes, I'd definitely put the blame on them for not checking beforehand. ;-)
    that just won't happen because they will make you validate and maybe even pay in advance at least in the beginning or they will simply write it off and don't run around whining about it.

that exactly makes the difference here. I believe @gongyi could promote as much awfuly providers as he likes to and no one would really care - as long as he wouldn't try to burn the ashes of their reputation after getting f*cked too.

I'm ofc not trying to say that he is a nice guy or something(might be or might not be). What i am saying is that his viewers have only themselves to blame for trusting his advices. Like i said, my english is not the best so i may have confused you in some way. Sorry 'bout that.(Yea yea, blame it on your english) :P

On the topic: his rant is definitely valid because he is not getting paid for his "work". As long as they(whatever the company is called) accepted the sign'ups from his affiliate links and did not give him the boot till now, they will just have to pay him what he is owed. I assume they are ok with what he is doing since he is still allowed to do it after this much time has passed. Is the company a bad player? I don't have enough information to comment on that. Either way, the statements above are speculative at best and are only here as exanples to what i believe is correct at this point. Things may change and my opinion with them but for now this is how i see it.

Adwords was just an example(probably a bad one). The way they used to do it when i was still paying attention was that you would validate a payment method and get charged for services at the end of the billing period. They will just rely on reports from viewers to screen the ads that pass their filters. I've seen a couple of bad ads that passed their filters like 6 months ago or something and ofc i reported them but what i gather is that they are still relying on viewers for some ad filtering. It was and probably is still easy to fool adsense but what i was trying to say in my example was that an ad campaign that ran for a month might just feel valid or legit enough for that entire moth and then the advertiser would decide to start behaving like a punk with the customers he already got from the campaign. It happened before and it will keep happening so this is why "people" should not put their faith in others for "important" decisions. Only take a chance when you won't feel the loss, just like with gambling.

Sorry if the above offended someone, it is not my intention.

Edit: Ate a couple of words. :D

• @doughmanes said:

xaoc said: Oh and pardon my english, learned it on IRC...

Your English is good. A++

Why thank you good sir! You have no idea how many times i re'read my posts and i still manage to mess something up. :D

• needavpsneedavps Member
    edited January 2018

@xaoc said:

On the topic: his rant is definitely valid because he is not getting paid for his "work".

Absolutely NOT. His rant isn't because of a service advertised in let or leb. His rant is about affiliate program which let or leb has nothing to do with. Really he should post on his own blog but than people will be less fooled by his fake posts. A real rant is this.

@WSS I can't understand a half of your posts. STOP IT.

• Here's the thing about affiliates: payout occurs (if done smartly) after the customer that signs up is a good customer for 3-6 months. An inexperienced provider (this could be the case) could offer it not knowing disputes for bad customers and the potential for abuse.

On a side note a way to track abusive affiliates would be interesting if a pattern came up that a certain affiliate attracted a set amount of bad signups and could make an alert. I'd buy such a WHMCS plugin.

• @needavps said:

@xaoc said:

On the topic: his rant is definitely valid because he is not getting paid for his "work".

Absolutely NOT. His rant isn't because of a service advertised in let or leb. His rant is about affiliate program which let or leb has nothing to do with. Really he should post on his own blog but than people will be less fooled by his fake posts. A real rant is this.

>

It is not valid here? Could be(Unless he found out about the company or their program on this platform). Not valid entirely? Pretty valid imo.

• @xaoc said:

@needavps said:

@xaoc said:

>

It is not valid here? Could be(Unless he found out about the company or their program on this platform). Not valid entirely? Pretty valid imo.

nah. semantics. You can post anything here and it doesn't have to be valid. His rant itself isn't valid. see the difference. You got needavpserized

• @needavps said:

@xaoc said:

@needavps said:

@xaoc said:

>

nah. semantics. You can post anything here and it doesn't have to be valid. His rant itself isn't valid. see the difference. You got needavpserized

Darn, i forgot where i was. Curses! :D

• The truth is that we simply don't want to encourage un-curated affiliate whoring.

You are not entitled to our sympathy.

Welcome to the real world. It's messy.

Thanked by 2WSS kassle
  • miusangmiusang Member
    edited January 2018

@doughmanes said:
    Just simply, I am the boss

Hi, I don't mean to hijack the thread here, but as is acknowledged to all the performance of your Taiwan node in dedicenter is terrible. The moment the Taiwan service is purchased, I discover the corresponding problem to give feedback to your staffs. Due to the fact that the price of your service is awesome, it's worthwhile for me to wait for your staffs dealing with such a dilemma. Had the problem boiled down to the data center instead of your end, I could understand that it would take much longer time for you to do well with the data center. It's beyond me that your staffs neither illustrated anything concerning the reported problem before closing the ticket, nor did they suggest substitute solution from the perspective of theirs. Furthermore, the latency is rather high which is different from the test IP and the vps is sluggish till now. No doubt that the Taiwan vps service is still unusable for me. Eventually I have no choice but to resort to open a ticket to request refund for this service, however, nobody replies to the ticket. I would appreciate it if you could check it out in your spare time during one month if possible since the price is not high enough to require much except that.

• WSSWSS Member

more like DEADicenter

• WSSWSS Member

Oh, sorry, hard to keep track of who this idiot shills and then doesn't get paid for when his clientele are fucking worthless.

• If you really are the boss of dedicenter, do not provide any hosting service, please! WHMCS is not for you.

@doughmanes said:
    Here's the thing about affiliates: payout occurs (if done smartly) after the customer that signs up is a good customer for 3-6 months. An inexperienced provider (this could be the case) could offer it not knowing disputes for bad customers and the potential for abuse.

On a side note a way to track abusive affiliates would be interesting if a pattern came up that a certain affiliate attracted a set amount of bad signups and could make an alert. I'd buy such a WHMCS plugin.

• teamaccteamacc Member
    edited January 2018

Can I just make it clear, in no uncertain terms, especially to the less english-skilled visitors:

@doughmanes is not affiliated with dedicenter or treudler

He hates them as well -- then again, he seems to hate a lot of stuff, probably including me.

• I hate everyone and everybody equally. Well some regions more than others but pretty much everyone and everybody equally. I went to a kid's birthday party and volunteered to throw kids into the bouncy house. It's about the only thing I could do is launch 30lb kids about 15 feet in the air

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@teamacc said:
    Can I just make it clear, in no uncertain terms, especially to the less english-skilled visitors:

He hates them as well -- then again, he seems to hate a lot of stuff, probably including me.

@teamacc: "为了让英文较弱的人能明白,
    doughmanes 与 Dedicenter 或 Treudler 没有任何关系
    他也讨厌他们。此外,他也讨厌很多东西,可能也包括我"

简单来说,doughmanes 只是在开玩笑

(I know this is an English forum, but just want to do a translation for better clarification)

Thanked by 2teamacc kassle
  • @FAT32 said:

@teamacc said:

@teamacc: "为了让英文较弱的人能明白,
    doughmanes 与 Dedicenter 或 Treudler 没有任何关系
    他也讨厌他们。此外,他也讨厌很多东西,可能也包括我"

简单来说,doughmanes 只是在开玩笑

(I know this is an English forum, but just want to do a translation for better clarification)

most likely won't help. I'd guess because @gongyi didn't get the joke in the first place, he already spread false assumptions across his blogs and maybe others boards and where ever he felt the need to cry out loud.

I am pretty sure though @doughmanes is capable to handle the shitstorm he willingly applied for ;-)

Thanked by 2doughmanes layfon