Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

treudler.net, it is so hard to request the affiliate money ! - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

treudler.net, it is so hard to request the affiliate money !

Comments

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited January 2018

HiFormance - Super cheap VPS, value for money to use it as proxy to watch YouTube

New and cheap VPS from HiFormance throughout whole 2018 January. Hiformance, is always targetting on low end market since it is formed, in order to achieve small profits but quick turnover. For people who like to get some cheap VPSes, this should be the package you can't missed out. Currently you can select from one of the follwoing datacenter: Los Angeles, Buffalo, Dallas, Chicago, Atlanta. If you would like to use it as a proxy, I would recommend using KVM since it is easier to setup, same as other speed up software (net-speeder, tcp-bbr). To build sites, I would recommend OpenVZ which have even better performance in this case.

UsDedicated – $45/E3-1270/8G RAM/1T HDD/1Gbps/Unmetered/Los Angeles and 6 other Datacenter

UsDedicated have big offers recently in all their 6 datacenters. Special priced E3 dedicated server with monthly payment only 45 USD, it is also 1Gbps unmetered! Datacenter that can be selected include: Los Angeles, Seattle, Dallas, Chicago, New York, Atlanta. You can choose the OS by (1) IPMI, (2) Linux, (3) Windows from $5/m

Note: Please do not use proxy to buy the services or it will be marked as fraud. Remember to prefix china phone number in 86. If you need someone to help you buying please contact QQ

YesUpHost - Canada server, report free, large bandwidth, suitable for enterprise.

Yesuphost from his parent company YesUp (Since 1998) provides report free, large bandwidth and allow multiple IPs, it have both Canada native IPs and US broadcast IPs, valued for its price. YesUpHost provides multiple IPs server, and network connection options include 100Mbps unmetered, 100TB per month, or 1Gbps dedicated, very suitable for enterprise with large bandwidth. Dedicated IP is $2/m/IP for now. Special for our readers: IP is only $1/m/IP, with every Dedicated server up to 2 x /24 IPs (512 IPs).

All servers include 1 dedicated IPv4, you can buy extra.

Background: YesUpHost.com is formed in 1999 under YesUp company, YesUp provides: Website design, App development, Mail advertising, Outdoor advertisements, SEO, Social marketing etc. If anyone is interested please look at their official about page.

Payment methods: Paypal, Credit Card, Wechat, Alipay

Restock: BandwagonHost, 512MB RAM VPS, $19.99/yr, KVM + OpenVZ, Can pay with Alipay

BandwagonHost's VPS seems to be more and more expensive especially there is CN2 route, now with Hong Kong DC. Of course, their cost and expenses are getting higher. BandwagonHost's $19.99/yr package which had already been out of stock for a long time is now restock! And it is still the same price as previous plan, everything remain unchanged. Please take notes while you are selecting, one of them is OpenVZ and another is KVM, 2 different virtualization. The choices in datacenter also varies between the virtualization. I recommend choosing KVM VPS if you want to use it as proxy.

Update (18 Jan 2018): It is now restocked, I guess it will be out of stock in 1 - 2 days, please hoard some VPSes if you need it a lot!

If you think their Hong Kong VPS is too expensive, try their Los Angeles CN2 route VPS.

@AnthonySmith, as requested :)

Thanked by 2AnthonySmith Falzo
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2018

@FAT32 thank you for taking the time, I found the info I was interested in already though, some hosts on there do not allow proxies or have specific AUP restrictions, they are never mentioned.

That would be fine if both the blog and the host site were in the same language, they are not, this is bad for hosts, customers come along with bad expectations.

• A link to AUP/TOS in posts would better

• No quality control at all. It was just about squeezing as much money out of the uninformed visitors and the affiliates as possible. You deal with crap and crap is what you get.

Fortunately LET/LEB don't need to use those AIDS infested aff URLs to monetise those people...................................

edited January 2018

doughmanes said: A link to AUP/TOS in posts would better

I mean it is a start, but this is a Chinese blog so its also pretty pointless as the terms are in English 99% of the time.

My point is that if he is going to advertise on behalf of hosts and make a living from getting people to buy from those hosts he has a duty of care to both the host and the customers to make sure they have all the info they need.

I am suggesting the way it is done is just a recipe for disaster for everyone except him.

Thanked by 1mfs
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

gongyi said: I do not know who is a bad provider at first

THEN FUCKING FIND OUT BEFORE YOU PROMOTE THEM.

It's not hard. We have a Top Provider poll here. You could ask here on the forum. In fact, finding good providers is pretty much the mission of LET and very easy, so cut the bullshit and admit it: you don't care about who's a good provider or a bad provider, all you care about is the amount of affiliate payout.

Would you promote providers who don't have affiliate programs? Why not?

I also have a blog where I recommend providers and yup, my affiliate codes are on them. But you'll also see providers listed there there where I don't have affiliate codes, because I'm not lying to the Internet about the site's purpose. My goal is to recommend providers I like so they flourish, and I have used each and every one of those providers and would recommend all of them.

You will recommend anyone who gives you fifty cents.

What value are you adding to the Internet? How are you making the world a better place? You are simply a whore (let's make sure Google Translate gets that right: prostitute, hooker, harlot) who will promote anyone for a price.

gongyi said: a series of personal attacks !

You deserve them, because you are a scam artist recommending scam artists.

@FAT32 ^ can you translate @raindog308's post I would hate for that not to be fully understood haha.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • If he was smart, he would have a friend give him 50% of the first month sales of a service to recommend the hosting company the friend ran. Company would easily grow but we know - networking between CN-US goes to crap or the network in general goes to shit (predictable) and all the customers run for the door.

• gongyigongyi Member
    edited January 2018

@raindog308 said:

gongyi said: I do not know who is a bad provider at first

THEN FUCKING FIND OUT BEFORE YOU PROMOTE THEM.

It's not hard. We have a Top Provider poll here. You could ask here on the forum. In fact, finding good providers is pretty much the mission of LET and very easy, so cut the bullshit and admit it: you don't care about who's a good provider or a bad provider, all you care about is the amount of affiliate payout.

Would you promote providers who don't have affiliate programs? Why not?

I also have a blog where I recommend providers and yup, my affiliate codes are on them. But you'll also see providers listed there there where I don't have affiliate codes, because I'm not lying to the Internet about the site's purpose. My goal is to recommend providers I like so they flourish, and I have used each and every one of those providers and would recommend all of them.

You will recommend anyone who gives you fifty cents.

What value are you adding to the Internet? How are you making the world a better place? You are simply a whore (let's make sure Google Translate gets that right: prostitute, hooker, harlot) who will promote anyone for a price.

gongyi said: a series of personal attacks !

You deserve them, because you are a scam artist recommending scam artists.

you should look at this in every article at first , then blame me :

That post is posted on 31 Dec 2013

GreenValueHost has come up with the last deal in last day of the year, with virtualization in Xen or OpenVZ, the price is quite affordable. Texas node: 206.217.135.173, New York Node: 192.3.94.186

GreenValueHost is a company formed in 2012 in US, I also checked out the company registration information specially through this website: http://www.ilsos.gov/corporatellc, key in "Green Value Hosting Inc" for more information.

Comments below:

[visitor]: This company don't really like Chinese people, I try to buy one but the VPS cannot be connected. After I reinstall the VPS, GreenValueHost say I am a high risk customer, therefore I don't recommend this host.
    [gongyi]: Yes, this company don't really like Chinese.
    [visitor]: It looks like no one Chinese can use their service, this package looks fake to me.
    [gongyi]: It is oversold for sure, but I think 64MB Xen is quite worth it.
    [visitor]: I think I will try to buy again, but my account seems to be deleted, I feel sad.
    [gongyi]: Haha, if you are free you can try it yourself, them are okay to refund you if anything wrong.

[visitor2]: What can it be done? 64MB RAM can't even be used to install VPN, no use of buying it
    [gongyi]: 32MB is enough, my blog is running on 50MB RAM!
    [visitor2]: But 64MB RAM is not enough to install VPN

@AnthonySmith

• lol @ biggest hosting site in China running on 50MB RAM

@doughmanes said:
    lol @ biggest hosting site in China running on 50MB RAM

That post is on 31 Dec 2013, which I think is possible

Thanked by 2hostdare Aidan

gongyi said: you should look at this in every article at first , then blame me :

And if he cant understand that because it is in CHINESE would that be his fault or yours?

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

doughmanes said: lol @ biggest hosting site in China running on 50MB RAM

There was craze before to host in minimum specs , even leb was hosted something on a small vps in quickweb or something initially

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @doughmanes said:
    lol @ biggest hosting site in China running on 50MB RAM

that is my personal blog ! it is not the zhujiceping.com . i use typecho to set up the blog in 2013 at that time !

• @AnthonySmith said:

gongyi said: you should look at this in every article at first , then blame me :

And if he cant understand that because it is in CHINESE would that be his fault or yours?

but all chinese can understand , so why does he blame me ?

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited January 2018

as i said : I do not know who is a bad provider at first , so i help all providers to promote sales .

One of the shittiest justifications that I have ever read in my life. Thank you for that.

Thanked by 3doughmanes mfs Frecyboy
  • @hostdare said:

doughmanes said: lol @ biggest hosting site in China running on 50MB RAM

There was craze before to host in minimum specs , even leb was hosted something on a small vps in quickweb or something initially

i use a tiny php blog which is called typecho (https://github.com/typecho/typecho) , in 2013 , that is enough !

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

FAT32 said: That post is posted on 31 Dec 2013

Yep, @gongyi has been scamming people for years. Is that what you were trying to prove?

I just picked GVH as a special example of a host where everyone (everyone!) knew they were a horrible host. @gongyi knew it, too, and yet promoted them.

Isn't that all you need to know?

gongyi said: you should look at this in every article at first , then blame me

I BLAME YOU. Just wanted to make sure Google Translate got that.

Are you trying to claim that because you put a little boilerplate that says "be careful" you are completely innocent?

Quick question: When you fuck over someone who reads your site for advice, and they have problems, and you realize you've been promoting a bad host, do you contact them, apologize, and give them your affiliate money?

Of course not. That would never occur to you.

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • gongyi said: but all chinese can understand , so why does he blame me ?

How about you become the self-hating Chinese guy who tells his audience they need to clean up their foolishness (stop spamming and abusing VPS nodes) or more companies will take the "anti-Chinese" (smart risk management) attitude.

• edited January 2018

@gongyi said:

@AnthonySmith said:

but all chinese can understand , so why does he blame me ?

So if it is not your fault an English person can't read the Chinese on your blog, surely that would imply that therefore it is your fault for referring a Chinese customer who can't read English to an English hosting provider, and ultimately, when / if it leads to ToS breaches, the provider therefore can blame you as they aren't at fault for the customer purchasing from them?

Thanked by 1AnthonySmith
    edited January 2018

gongyi said: but all chinese can understand , so why does he blame me ?

And all the Chinese people can read English that read and use your posts and understand the terms that say no proxies.... ok.

• I'm helping a guy launch a service and we've wasted a few months of weekends trying to anticipate the abuse coming from that area

matthewkilpatrick said: So if it is not your fault an English person can't read the Chinese on your blog, surely that would imply that therefore it is your fault for referring a Chinese customer who can't read English to an English hosting provider, and ultimately, when / if it leads to ToS breaches, the provider therefore can blame you as they aren't at fault for the customer purchasing from them?

This is the issue in a nutshell, but obviously, that does not support his pocket so that is not a truth he will ever accept.

edited January 2018

I am neutral in this case. Let's do a little analysis.

Treudler: It is really their wrong in the first place, affiliates should be paid as long as the retention period is over

GongYi: He is just sharing and making profits out of referrals, at least more and more hosting companies are now being suggested to Chinese people, and you know Chinese market is ridiculously large. Not all Chinese people (or Asian if you want to say so) are bad, at least most I met in real life are fine. If you read up some of his comments, he is also being neutral on most of the cases when there are complaints.

I am not against anyone here, in fact I found deals or promotion codes on GongYi's website that is not mentioned here sometimes. I agree Chinese and US people have different mindsets on running business, but sometimes we can take a step back and try to understand different cultures and races.

At the very least, it only affects his market, his website will eventually get lesser traffic if there is another Chinese who formed a LEB clone with no affiliate link. These are beyond our controls, just like how WHT still survived until today despite some hosts advertising there that scam.

Thanked by 3ricardo gongyi namhuy

My bad, I should be translating the footer too

"Safety reminder: Please read TOS, use Google for reviews, read comments, trade with caution, and prepare take the risk."

Thanked by 1gongyi
  • @FAT32 said:

I agree Chinese and US people have different mindsets on running business, but sometimes we can take a step back and try to understand different cultures and races.

yes, but understanding should be two way. so as affiliator / reseller, should understand what they sell and how is their partner (provider). in this case ? OP only expect provider understand him, if he is a good people, hard worker, etc.

• mfsmfs Banned, Member
    edited January 2018

gongyi said: you should look at this in every article at first

A quick translation seems

Contact webmaster: QQ: 20510761, Daigou, on behalf of the pay, contribute, buy advertising

>

Security reminder: read TOS, diligence with Google, more comments, cautious transaction, at your own risk

>

Join us: QQ group: 336578490,336815466,486721 (Q age less than 10 do not add)

>

As already pointed out,

AnthonySmith said: this is a Chinese blog so its also pretty pointless as the terms are in English 99% of the time

We've seen customers from your region explaining how they were referred to some provider by some Chinese blog, didn't read the ToS because it wasn't available in Chinese and started chargebacks as soon as something didn't pan out as expected (sometimes without even opening tickets or expecting an immediate ticket reply, and so on)

You see, your "business decision" to promote anyone with a referral program no matter what has consequences on your visitors (and perspective buyers) as well, not to mention the providers. I don't know if you contact the providers first or if you wait for providers to contact you (you signature may suggest so). If that's the case, you should ascertain that the provider is well-prepared to accept your customers and either your or the provider should be offering a Chinese-translated ToS/AuP/contract. This could benefit everyone.

As already pointed out, it would nice of you to promote good services even if they don't offer an affiliate program sometimes. This would make you more credible and genuine. But it seems you/your visitors don't care?

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2018

Stop coming here to post about how you are not getting paid. Just MAN UP and deal with it. It was told to you in the last shit thread @gongyi. You try to conjure sympathy here for yourself but refuse to own up to your part in the matter. So this is pretty universal in any language dicks and sisters!

Thanked by 2kassle doughmanes
  • @PieNotEvenEaten said:
    Stop coming here to post about how you are not getting paid. Just MAN UP and deal with it. It was told to you in the last shit thread @gongyi. You try to conjure sympathy here for yourself but refuse to own up to your part in the matter. So this is pretty universal in any language dicks and sisters!

Agreed, especially since he didn't come here to ask about the hosts in advance, just to complain afterwards.