Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated Server Request
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated Server Request

agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep
edited January 2018 in Requests

Hi Guys,

Tired of whining about NOCIX so looking for a relatively solid provider to work with long term.

Here's the node I have there

CPU: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2670 0 @ 2.60GHz
RAM: 64GB
HDD: 1TB SSD
IPS: 5 useable

Budget: $100 USD or less. Bonus points if you bill in CAD.

Looking for a similar config. North American location. Eastern preferred but not totally necesssary. Would be nice if a cPanel VPS license was included or other freebies but also not necessary.

Let me know.

Comments

• @qps maybe? RAM / SSD is a little high for that budget though.

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

@ishaq RAM doesn't need to be that high but definitely need at least a 1TB SSD

• WSSWSS Member

If you don't mind waiting for 14,000 years, there's always DatabaseByDesign.

• GTHostGTHost Member, Patron Provider

We can offer you in Toronto: E3-1270v6, 32GB, 1TB SSD, IPMI, 200M Unmetered - $119/mo.
    Please contact us for this configuration.
    https://gthost.com/instant-servers/

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Gabe at ioflood can probably do that if you sign a minimum length contract the 1TB SSD might be a 960GB though or you might have to buy it down, but the service is 110% solid.

@gthost can you read? You're over budget and under spec.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@agoldenberg said:
    @gthost can you read? You're over budget and under spec.

You’re aware that with your thread and post history you’re severely limiting your options, right ?

@clouvider sorry what??

Maybe I should add. My budget is not set in stone. I get that some providers can't price themselves this low and I'm open to other offers but please at the very least meet the specs of the request or the budget

• GTHostGTHost Member, Patron Provider

E3-1270v6 - 11,200 CPU Mark

E5-2670 - 12,232 CPU Mark

It's not such a big difference, but you will get a new server with memory 2400MHz

Thanked by 1SSDBlaze