Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nocix down
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Nocix down

Hello.

My server in nocix just down today for 33 minutes.
This may happen wit WSI too.

did you experience same with me today?
warm regards

Comments

• You should be concerned if it comes back up.

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

@dadiharta they weren't down perse but some of their peering is fucked.

• down again dude.

• @agoldenberg said:
    @dadiharta they weren't down perse but some of their peering is fucked.

Yes, i think this is network issue.

• levnodelevnode Member
    edited January 2018

yeah, I have 5 servers and all down. For nocix/wsi, it is the regular down time. LOL.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • do you know WSI/nocix alternative? which have similar price in USA, Canada or North America.

thank you

• lonealonea Member, Host Rep

Burstnet, Volumedrive, Quadix ?

@dadiharta said:
    do you know WSI/nocix alternative? which have similar price in USA, Canada or North America.

thank you

Thanked by 1Shazan
  • WSSWSS Member

VortexNode, HungryVM, ServerHand..

• I think they are still down.. not just yours.

• @lonea said:
    Burstnet, Volumedrive, Quadix ?

Burstnet closed their services what i know.
    Vulumedrive/quadix same but bad support and review.

@WSS said:
    VortexNode, HungryVM, ServerHand..

Thanks, i will check them

@mrclown said:
    I think they are still down.. not just yours.

My mine has been online.
    thank you.

• really.. good for you..

• mine still down, it is not stable. Sometimes it is down and up. I have no idea why Nocix take so long to resolve their connection issue.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @flameblue59 said:
    mine still down, it is not stable. Sometimes it is down and up. I have no idea why Nocix take so long to resolve their connection issue.

Almost got a proper nocix haiku. Let me try:

still down, not stable
    sometimes it is down and up
    why, I do not know

Thanked by 3eastonch MasonR nulldev
  • OneProvider Seattle has some cheap servers

Thanked by 1uptime
  • Dacentec

• AlyssaDAlyssaD Member
    edited January 2018

They had some nice downtime. (( As posted in other thread as we have SO MANY NOCIX THREADS! ))

• @AlyssaD said:

They had some nice downtime. (( As posted in other thread as we have SO MANY NOCIX THREADS! ))

LowEndWhining

• @vovler said:

@AlyssaD said:

LowEndWhining

golf claps.

• WSSWSS Member

@AlyssaD said:

@vovler said:

@AlyssaD said:

LowEndWhining

golf claps.

Gotta admit, you somewhat deserved it.

• @WSS said:

@AlyssaD said:

@vovler said:

@AlyssaD said:

LowEndWhining

golf claps.

Nah, I haven't whined on here in months, maybe years!

• WSSWSS Member

@AlyssaD said:

@WSS said:

@AlyssaD said:

@vovler said:

@AlyssaD said:

LowEndWhining

golf claps.

I just saw you bitching at @qps for a hosting location they haven't had for 2+ years.

• @WSS said:

@AlyssaD said:

@WSS said:

@AlyssaD said:

@vovler said:

@AlyssaD said:

LowEndWhining

golf claps.

I just saw you bitching at @qps for a hosting location they haven't had for 2+ years.

It was really bad, almost daily downtime. However, I wouldn't consider that bitching.....

It's ok though. Tell me how you really feel @WSS.

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

AlyssaD said: It was really bad, almost daily downtime.

I'm really sorry you're still this upset about the issues three years later. The issues were related to the facility we were located in at the time. We felt the facility was not taking the necessary steps to resolve the issues, so we made arrangements to move as quickly as we could. We've taken every possible action we could to resolve the issue, including moving to a new facility, building out our own multi-homed network, adding optional DDoS filtering, etc. Our Los Angeles location has grown significantly since implementing all of the changes, so customers seem to be happy with the changes.

I'm not sure if you were issued any credit for the issues back then, but if not, I'd be happy to issue some credit if that will put the three year old issue to rest finally.

• @qps said:

AlyssaD said: It was really bad, almost daily downtime.

I'm really sorry you're still this upset about the issues three years later. The issues were related to the facility we were located in at the time. We felt the facility was not taking the necessary steps to resolve the issues, so we made arrangements to move as quickly as we could. We've taken every possible action we could to resolve the issue, including moving to a new facility, building out our own multi-homed network, adding optional DDoS filtering, etc. Our Los Angeles location has grown significantly since implementing all of the changes, so customers seem to be happy with the changes.

I'm not sure if you were issued any credit for the issues back then, but if not, I'd be happy to issue some credit if that will put the three year old issue to rest finally.

I'm not here to slander your name, and nor do I need payments for something three years old. It was just one of those experiences I remember, and it happened in relation to Datashack, now Nocix, when I was considering moving everything to the qps server I had in LV. I know very well you all were super frustrated by it as well.

I simply made a comment about it in hindsight.

I know a good many people who are extremely happy with your service, and still use you to this day.

AlyssaD said: I'm not here to slander your name, and nor do I need payments for something three years old.

Then why are you bringing up problems from three years ago that aren't even relevant any longer (since they are about a data center we no longer use) in a thread about unrelated issues with another provider?

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • @qps said:

AlyssaD said: I'm not here to slander your name, and nor do I need payments for something three years old.

Then why are you bringing up problems from three years ago that aren't even relevant any longer (since they are about a data center we no longer use) in a thread about unrelated issues with another provider?

AlyssaD said: It was just one of those experiences I remember, and it happened in relation to Datashack, now Nocix, when I was considering moving everything to the qps server I had in LV.

• WSSWSS Member
    edited January 2018

@AlyssaD said:
    It's ok though. Tell me how you really feel @WSS.

I think your avatar is adorable.

@qps said:

Sorry. That's kind of what I was going for, but it didn't work out that way.

WSS said: Sorry. That's kind of what I was going for, but it didn't work out that way.

Yeah, I'm not really sure? Maybe @Maounique can explain it to us?

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • Has anyone in WSI experienced the same? (I am on WSI but) my monitors are whack and I've been running into resource overallocation which skews my metrics to show if I have had downtime

• I can take the credit :P