Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

anybody can pricematch this deal?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

anybody can pricematch this deal?

hathhath Member
edited January 2018 in Requests

$59 recurring

E5-2660v1 64G RAM 480G SSD 5 Usable IPs

It was dedispec blackfriday deal.

Comments

• WSSWSS Member

You tend to request things which are already loss leaders. Pony up for the damn machine or eat a bag of dicks.

Thanked by 1WebProject
  • SSDBlazeSSDBlaze Member, Host Rep

I'd be surprised if it gets matched, great deal.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • AuroraZAuroraZ Barred
    edited January 2018

There is a good damned reason it was a BlackFriday special. You even state it was a #SPECIAL. Anyone that wants to be in business for more then a month would never give you this deal regularly.

Now you have two choices.

One is you can ask for a realistic price on a machine.

Two is @WSS and I can follow you around the forum and make assinine comments on everything you post.

Now which should you choose?

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

Good deal. Have you tried contacting SoftLayer?

Thanked by 1AnthonySmith
  • hathhath Member
    edited January 2018

@AuroraZ said:
    There is a good damned reason it was a BlackFriday special. You even state it was a #SPECIAL. Anyone that wants to be in business for more then a month would never give you this deal regularly.

Now you have two choices.

One is you can ask for a realistic price on a machine.

Two is @WSS and I can follow you around the forum and make assinine comments on everything you post.

Now which should you choose?

Man, how do I know what's a realistic price... This dedispec server is the second dedicated server I bought in my life, first is hetzner... Can you suggest me a price? thanks

@hath said:
    Can you suggest me a price? thanks

About double.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • hathhath Member
    edited January 2018

@MikeA said:

@hath said:

About double.

lol, I can go wholesaleinternet at $74, double of $59 means $118, are you joking

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@hath said:

@MikeA said:

@hath said:

About double.

lol, I can go wholesaleinternet at $74, double of $59 means $118, are you joking

He is not and I agree with @MikeA

• WSSWSS Member

@hath said:

@MikeA said:

@hath said:

About double.

There's still the "bag of dicks" option..

Thanked by 3FHR pike qrwteyrutiyoup
  • hathhath Member
    edited January 2018

@Clouvider said:

@hath said:

@MikeA said:

@hath said:

About double.

Why? There is non-special plan at lower price, why should I ask for something more expensive...I post here want to know something special only...

Purchase wherever you think you’ve found a good deal and stop arguing on a forum.

• @Clouvider said:
    Purchase wherever you think you’ve found a good deal and stop arguing on a forum.

I want to have the lowest deal. I asked here on blackfriday, and I got that $59 one. If I buy at $75 that time, I waste $16. If you can't provide it, that doesn't mean everybody can't

edited January 2018

Sigh. Ok, good luck then.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • @Clouvider said:
    Sigh. Ok, good luck then.

thanks, good luck for your sales too!

@hath said:

@MikeA said:

@hath said:

About double.

I thought you asking for a realistic price was a serious question, didn't know you were joking.

But maybe, that specific CPU is cheap, RAM is the most cost. What are you using it for? If you can do with 32GB I'm sure you will be able to find many more options.

• exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

@hath said:

@Clouvider said:

@hath said:

@MikeA said:

@hath said:

About double.

Why? There is non-special plan at lower price

There isn't. It is out of stock for a while.

Thanked by 2Clouvider Aidan
  • WSSWSS Member

@hath said:

@Clouvider said:

I want to have the lowest deal. I asked here on blackfriday, and I got that $59 one. If I buy at $75 that time, I waste $16. If you can't provide it, that doesn't mean everybody can't

You're going to do well.. already discounting one of our more trustworthy UK providers over a 20% price difference that wasn't even proposed.

• hathhath Member
    edited January 2018

@MikeA said:

I'm doing SEO, need that 64RAM. F*** Samsung :(

I have a friend with some servers that going to expire... I would just get them at a $10 extra per server on first month if I want to work with wsi.

@WSS said:

Yes, discounting is ART.

• WSSWSS Member

@hath said:
    Yes, discounting is ART.

The line between cheap and shithead is marginal.

• hathhath Member
    edited January 2018

@WSS said:

@hath said:
    Yes, discounting is ART.

Bitcoin is going to crash, we'll see some of provider in bankruptcy. This is good time of buying some real good servers. Market is not always based on "marginal line"

• WSSWSS Member

@hath said:

@WSS said:

@hath said:
    Yes, discounting is ART.

Bitcoin is going to crash, we'll see some of provider in bankruptcy. This is good time of buying some real good servers. Market is not always based on "marginal line"

You're really, really going to have a great time here.

• @WSS said:

Yea, this forum is top3 server forum in the world, it is surely great

• WSSWSS Member

I mean when people look through your post history at the idea of possibly offering you a cheap host on the idea that you'd set up roots and grow at a small loss so they might actually cover their expenses.. then just say "fuck it" and keep moving down the list.

• hathhath Member
    edited January 2018

@WSS said:

People who look for cheap deal won't purchase when it's not cheap. I'm also a businessman, and this is how people do business. It's 21century now, nobody will have that idea. Sell at loss is for two reasons only.

1.a larger scale and probably lower down the whole cost.

2.deal some old hardwares

Now bitcoin crash is going to get providers a lot of old hardwares. you can see bitcoin talk groups, you can know the situation now, really viral

This forum is called lowend, I think this is real lowendsprit: only buy cheap, NOOOO buy anything expensive

• WSSWSS Member
    edited January 2018

Again, you're going to have a great time here, because everyone knows you'll run like hell when your price is raised $3/mo to cover processing fees.

E: If you were a successful businessman, you wouldn't be willing to migrate your project for $0.50/day savings.

• hathhath Member
    edited January 2018

@WSS said:
    Again, you're going to have a great time here, because everyone knows you'll run like hell when your price is raised $3/mo to cover processing fees.

Isn't everybody acting like this? Buy when something is cheap, make a recurring contract so can enjoy low price for life

Also, I made a bot for migrating my project... it's automated era now, what are you thinking

• WSSWSS Member

We're cheap, but we're not all assholes.

Thanked by 1IncognitoBurrito
  • hathhath Member
    edited January 2018

@WSS said:
    We're cheap, but we're not all assholes.

Buy or not buy is simply business contract, why somebody must stick on a single provider to be not assholic?? I never scam customers, I think that's the only thing I need to do

• WSSWSS Member

If you want to lock someone you perceive to be hurting into a 12+ month contract, with no guarantee or idea of staying with them when you can save $3 the next year by moving again, well.. You're no capitalist's target client.

• hathhath Member
    edited January 2018

@WSS said:
    If you want to lock someone you perceive to be hurting into a 12+ month contract, with no guarantee or idea of staying with them when you can save $3 the next year by moving again, well.. You're no capitalist's target client.

I don't know what are you saying. What I mean is not to cancel server without notice for saving money, but to choose cheapest server when buying new one(instead of buying from current using provider). It's right time to expand my business when bitcoin is going to crash now