Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[HostSolutions.ro] problem and resolution - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[HostSolutions.ro] problem and resolution

Comments

• @Lee said:
    I just cringe every time I see hostsolutions mentioned. It's true though, offer it cheap enough and any stapled together service will attract people and they will make do.

Please show me where he offers cheap enough, because his plans on his site are not cheap at all. Especially for LET standards.

• ... just throw a bone with HS written on it ... and they will come and bark ...

(and meanwhile HS grows and grows, so they must do something damn right)

Thanked by 1jetchirag
  • "LET standards" means a standard subject to decline lower and lower on the race to unsustainable

• LeeLee Veteran

IAlwaysBeCoding said: Please show me where he offers cheap enough, because his plans on his site are not cheap at all. Especially for LET standards.

Never seen his site, but I have seen his offers on LET.

Thanked by 1IAlwaysBeCoding
  • @IAlwaysBeCoding said:
    Please show me where he offers cheap enough, because his plans on his site are not cheap at all. Especially for LET standards.

The best example that comes to mind is from the Easter offers thread, and his 1TB storage VPS - https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2175966

It came to 2.45 euros a month on a semi-annual billing cycle, and other than the initial fsck issues, has been fairly stable since.

I believe some people are also tempted by the 'DMCA-ignore' kind of thing, which may also contribute to some of their orders.

Thanked by 1IAlwaysBeCoding
  • Now we know where to go if we don't get answer on ticket for 36 hours. Good to know.

• cociucociu Member
    edited January 2018

i am verry surprised what the money do , really @AnthonySmith , this was for you , also i can guarantee i am not your competitor, so spend your 36 hours , repeting , repeting , repeting the same thing. In your life you have see what settings we have here? NO , so try to stay in your garden.

In the past i had some problems with this tipical user : I am buy the chepest openvz and i am smart and i will install a windows and fuck this node. So we have make some changes in kernel to avoid this. The people who buy openvz cannot espect have windows for the same money . ETC ETC ETC , this was a banal exemple.

Is my right to sell what i want , is the right user to buy or not . OR in your street the user is obligated to buy ? you see here is the diference , i sell only what i want to sell , if i offer something and i tell THIS IS IMPOSIBLE !!! OR WE DO NOT OFFER , is my right to mention this and i think is correct.

Back to the real problem ,

maybe or not the @op was do this intentionatly or not , and we are here. His problem will be resolved today eaven is weekend and most of you dont have support in weekends and i dont see your excitation there Antony about no support in weekends. Now at least i am here , his problem will be resolved , also i hope the lesson is learned and no futures upgrades .

More problems ?

Send me a email because stay here and try to tell you is not your problem what rules i make inside of my company (all this published so the customer is informed before is buy , more if for error is still buy because is not bordered to read the entirely txt , we offer 5 days money back guarantee) so .... i hope you understand is lost time stay here and follow your comments.

All others bad comments : i am not the perfect one , nobody is obligated to buy , dont know if someone is remark but i am not post any more offers in LET in the latest period , we are full of work , we will came back in the future , also i offer in all my orders 5 days money back guarantee, if someone is dislike our service in this 5 days of test you can ask for your money back withowt any explication.

• cociucociu Member
    edited January 2018

All this posted , can i ask you "sir" @AnthonySmith if is all clear for your 36 hours ? Sorry "sir" , ok "sir" , your your humilde employer "sir"

• cociucociu Member
    edited January 2018

matthewkilpatrick said: It came to 2.45 euros a month on a semi-annual billing cycle, and other than the initial fsck issues, has been fairly stable since.

shit can be happened in any part no ? This is my true exemple for the people who had patciense , and give us a chanse . THANKS AND REALLY APRECIATED. Also i hope you will be always content for your inversion.

EDITED : Read the initail thread of our storage plan , all idiots commenting about imposible this price ... so here you are with us , using the service withowt any problem now and i hope is suitable for you . But always will be INVIDIOUS and idiots who know more what i have in my pocket than me. Interesting no ?

• spammyspammy Member
    edited January 2018

@AnthonySmith said:

bsdguy said: Which part of "If user does shit that has been explained to not not work about 1000 times and then opens a ticket, that user will be last in support line" do you fail to understand?

I understand that PERFECTLY, that is NOT the OP though is it!

Which part of "reinstall" and 36 hours without a response from support do you not understand?

I guess they were trying to say the upgrade leaves the VM in such a bad state that reinstall simply just won't work for some reason...sounds weird to me, but then...it is Solus...

• spammy said: it is Solus...

i am amusing now , seems all people know more what we use here except me.... sorry is not Solus and never will be.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2018

lol so ridiculous I feel like I am talking to Manuel from faulty towers hotel about the difference between a potato and a duck and poor Manuel thinks I am just insulting him and completely missing the point.

The first response could have simply been: "we don't have support on weekends, that's why you have been waiting 36 hours" and that would have been the end of it, instead you strung together some words based around English that made it look like you are having a temper tantrum.

• AnthonySmith said: lol so ridiculous I feel like I am trying to Manuel from faulty towers hotel the different between a potato and a duck and poor Manuel thinks I am just insulting him and completely missing the point.

whatever , let me be the ridiculos person .. "SIR"

Thanked by 1pike
  • This thread has derailed into a "Because of a customer the CPU claimed you make on thick eggs."

Thanked by 2Clouvider WSS

I don't have to 'let' you, I asked a simple question, you had a seizure on the screen, not for the first time, I am sure it will not be the last.

• Seems like someone's playing kid

Can't say @cociu is wrong, he gets shit thrown at so often, it might be hard to interpret what opposite person is saying..

• @Aidan said:
    This thread has derailed into a "Because of a customer the CPU claimed you make on thick eggs."

I forgot who originally posted it but its still hard to understand what's his intention was

• @jetchirag said:

@Aidan said:
    This thread has derailed into a "Because of a customer the CPU claimed you make on thick eggs."

I forgot who originally posted it but its still hard to understand what's his intention was

Good ol' @CNode

Thanked by 1jetchirag
  • AnthonySmith said: I don't have to 'let' you, I asked a simple question, you had a seizure on the screen, not for the first time, I am sure it will not be the last.

Sorry boss , sorry "sir" will not happened again .

Now in serious , i hope you know my time is precious so i will not spend it with what you want , definetly i will spend it in explain something to the customer :

1) this is not our helpdesk

2) if i tell no ubuntu 16 ... do not eaven think

3) if your vps is broken after a upgrade intent this tiket will be the last what we will resolve because was adverted to not make this.

4) i hope you understand your curiozity for me about 36 hours is valued as zero.

5) i know you see also happy customers arrownd here about hostsolutions.ro but you point every time in this kind of threads because blame withowt know is better than learn

6)

7)

8)

9)

and i can continue. Because unfortunatly here in let many people is like you , let blame the others maybe i will be the better. So i want to tell you this : i dont want to be the better here , i am just present , i do what i can to mantain all my customers happy , i learn from my error and i invert much to win more quality.

Have a great 2018 and i hope you will have orders more than you can handle , maybe you will not have so much time to blame to the others.

Thanked by 1pike
  • I think it was a little lost in translation, @cociu was trying to explain "why it was broken" part and @AnthonySmith was trying to explain the "why 36 hours wait part?"

• I swear to god once my VPS went live I will ask @jarland to close this thread as soon as possible. This thread has blown out of proportion.

• ZiriusPH said: I swear to god once my VPS went live I will ask @jarland to close this thread as soon as possible. This thread has blown out of proportion.

you want the true ? 3 of my tehnical guys was panned today to resolve it , i have delayed intentionatly to give a lesson more THIS IS NOT OUR FUCKING TIKETING SUPPORT. i will put the vps online in the next 2 hours. I will take my caffe, i will smoke my cigarett , i will respond to my boss @AnthonySmith "sir" , i will do all this and after i will be with your vps i promised . Also do not forget you have my offer about full refound and still remain. I am pissed because instead of send me a private message , wait your turn .. is better to post a tiket in public.

Thanked by 1pike

cociu said: 3) if your vps is broken after a upgrade intent this tiket will be the last what we will resolve because was adverted to not make this.

Yes, however, he said, he 'reinstalled' and it remained offline for 36 hours, not upgrade, and to be fair, your own site says "24/7 SUPPORT
    Our dedicated support team is always online to help with any issues you may have" so we don't work weekends is a bit misleading, how could he have known that, I think you mean "24/5"

I don't take more orders than I can handle, that is why I don't have a new thread on LET every few days about some sort of situation that has been unhandled for an age.

But this is pointless, we don't even speak the same language clearly.

cociu said: i will respond to my boss @AnthonySmith "sir"

Stop playing the victim, it is getting old now.

Thanked by 2BlaZe Clouvider
  • LeeLee Veteran

cociu said: i have delayed intentionatly to give a lesson more THIS IS NOT OUR FUCKING TIKETING SUPPORT.

Well, you are a complete cunt right enough.

Thanked by 1maverickp
  • cociucociu Member
    edited January 2018

AnthonySmith said: Stop playing the victim, it is getting old now.

nope i am not a victim "sir"

@ZiriusPH ask me for a refound. And go with my boss @AnthonySmith will be your bitch forever for 4 euros.

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited January 2018

@cociu said:

SwordfishBE said: @cociu People should really know that buying a vps with you is a major risk. So many exploits that can be done on those EOL kernels

are you sure ? we have patched all the doors.

No, you haven’t. In order to ‘patch all the doors,’ you’ll need to discontinue your VZ plans.

• ZiriusPH said: ZiriusPH

i have just add to your account the same import what you have payed. So what you need to do is replace the order of the same package and your vps will be online.

Thanks,
    Marius

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@cociu I understand your commitment to principle and things of that nature, but one day you should just ask yourself what action will cause the least headache at the end of a particular event.

It's not "right" to escalate a ticket because one person complains and therefore sees themselves as more important than others that came before them. It's defendable to not escalate a ticket because of a forum post. It's even defendable to make it clear that doing so has a penalty.

But escalating the ticket and just handling it, getting it over with, ends up taking less of your time and making less people frustrated.

Sometimes the right and wrong decision is not always clear. Sometimes the wrong decision can be defendable and morally right. It's just weight of outcome.

• bsdguybsdguy Member
    edited January 2018

@Lee said:

cociu said: i have delayed intentionatly to give a lesson more THIS IS NOT OUR FUCKING TIKETING SUPPORT.

Well, you are a complete cunt right enough.

Funny. When @cociu answered to support stuff here he was attacked for abusing LET as his support desk and told how inacceptable that is.

Now, when he tries hard to avoid LET being abused as support desk he is called a complete cunt (by someone who was mod here).

Pardon me but if there is a complete cunt here then it's you.

Thanked by 1pike
This discussion has been closed.